Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

What Lucrative Business Can I Start In Asaba Delta State - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Lucrative Business Can I Start In Asaba Delta State (7153 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Built A Club In Asaba & It's Big Like A Stadium (Video) / What Lucrative Business Can Someone Go Into With 1.2m Only / 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Lucrative Business Can I Start In Asaba Delta State by CamenLuna: 9:53am On May 31, 2018
Hello Nairalanders, a sister needs your help.
I recently relocated to Asaba as a result of marriage. Efforts to get another job here have not been busy so I have been thinking of a lucrative business online or offline to start full time with the little savings I have in treasury bill but I can't think of anything on my own. Available capital is about 1m.
I really need to get my hands on something serious before the year runs out.
Pls I don't need MLM or crypto currency suggestion, I'm already into that.

Thanks for your anticipated help.

1 Like

Re: What Lucrative Business Can I Start In Asaba Delta State by Fxmanager(m): 10:52am On May 31, 2018
CamenLuna:
I recently relocated to Asaba as a result of marriage. Efforts to get another job here have not been busy so I have been thinking of a lucrative business online or offline to start full time with the little savings I have in treasury bill but I can't think of anything on my own. Available capital is about 1m.

Check our signature and contact us on whatsapp for your foreign exchange portfolio management.
Re: What Lucrative Business Can I Start In Asaba Delta State by Ballary(m): 11:14am On May 31, 2018
CamenLuna:

would u like to invest in food biz
Re: What Lucrative Business Can I Start In Asaba Delta State by CamenLuna: 9:22am On Jun 01, 2018
Ballary:

would u like to invest in food biz

Pls what food business do you have in mind?
Re: What Lucrative Business Can I Start In Asaba Delta State by CamenLuna: 9:24am On Jun 01, 2018
Fxmanager:
Check our signature and contact us on whatsapp for your foreign exchange portfolio management.

Pls can you throw more light on this. I need to have more insight of what you are suggesting before we take it personal.
Thanks
Re: What Lucrative Business Can I Start In Asaba Delta State by Fxmanager(m): 10:03am On Jun 01, 2018
CamenLuna:

Pls can you throw more light on this. I need to have more insight of what you are suggesting before we take it personal.
Thanks
Please visit the website in our profile signature for all the details. Go through all the pages of the website especially the FAQ section.

1 Like

Re: What Lucrative Business Can I Start In Asaba Delta State by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 06, 2018
CamenLuna:

i can give u a biz to help you double ur capital in 6 months...

Its keke biz.... The cost of transportation here in asaba is really high.
So keke biz is a lucrative one.... I dont mean u should drive keke o. I mean you should buy a brand new keke from the dealers here in asaba... And give it to a driver on higher purchase with 50 - 100% interest. They wil bring returns on daily or weekly basis.. I dont know the cost of a brand new keke, but i know its a lucrative business and you might not have to always leave the house...

You can even start with 500k if u get a serious driver who is ready to drop part of the money for the purchase of the business...
Re: What Lucrative Business Can I Start In Asaba Delta State by comos: 5:22pm On Jun 08, 2018
CamenLuna:

Thanks

please don't answer these people, most of them are scammers.

sit down and sturdy your environment, find out the problem they are facing, then look for how you can offer the services or products to those problems, then money will flow in.

1 Like

Re: What Lucrative Business Can I Start In Asaba Delta State by fisherboy: 12:39pm On Jun 10, 2018
if you are ready find out how much palm oil sale for 25ltr keg and get back to me, I will bring it down to your door step b4 you pay me 09031209117

(1) (Reply)

Rothschild Owns And Controls Central Bank Of Nigeria And More / Manufacturers May Sack Workers As Naira Loses 39% Value / CBN Keeps Benchmark Interest Rate At 11.5%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.