Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,967 members, 7,814,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Francis Duru And Wife Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Francis Duru And Wife Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (38192 Views)

Dare Art Alade & Deola Ayeni Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Yul Edochie And His Wife, May Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary / Van Vicker And Wife, Adjoa Vicker Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Francis Duru And Wife Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by Deltatoto: 12:51pm On May 31, 2018
Amagite3:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Pioneer Nollywood actor, Francis Duru and his wife are celebrating their 15th wedding anniversary today, May 30th.

The veteran actor took to his Instagram page writing;

"15years together.. Glued for oneness.. It's our wedding anniverssary.. We give God tnx. ..for Frances.. Soso.. Ifeanyi.. My wife my love thank you.. We give all glory to the most high God whose mercy.. Grace and favour has kept us together... We give you tnx."

The couple have 3 kids together. Congrats to them!

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/05/actor-francis-duru-and-wife-celebrate-15th-wedding-anniversary.html

one of naijas best.earky marriage is good Jim Iyke is busy wearing big big glasses
Re: Francis Duru And Wife Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by Austinoiz(m): 12:52pm On May 31, 2018
Since they confused my ancestors' brains since the days of Melchizedek by telling them there is no two in Marriage, I don't know if I should wish them or it or him or her happy anniversary.
Re: Francis Duru And Wife Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by DonBenny77(m): 12:55pm On May 31, 2018
Peter: Snake snake!

Ahana: Ahana ahana!!
Re: Francis Duru And Wife Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by wuramini(f): 12:57pm On May 31, 2018
Happy wedding anniversary to them
Re: Francis Duru And Wife Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by chanx: 1:11pm On May 31, 2018
post=68048367:
This dude can cry in movies grin
!

grin
Re: Francis Duru And Wife Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by KogitesolarLTD(m): 1:13pm On May 31, 2018
God bless the family
Re: Francis Duru And Wife Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by Lordcenturion2(m): 1:24pm On May 31, 2018
Frank duru make me remember one of his old movie "Dust to Dust"
Re: Francis Duru And Wife Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by Maxcollins042(m): 1:28pm On May 31, 2018
Beergang5050:
Ahanna in rattle snake cheesy
Indomie generation will not know tongue
They will
Re: Francis Duru And Wife Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by jolomiurenyi(m): 1:42pm On May 31, 2018
Beergang5050:

Bae, i dey feel you, indeed indomie generation will never know what you are talking about.
Re: Francis Duru And Wife Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by ChiefSweetus: 2:00pm On May 31, 2018
Beergang5050:

Lemme gist these nairaland children about the film;
He suffered with his younger ones till he escaped and formed a bad gang and called ''amadas'' grin grin....
grin grin grin grin
Love you sis grin kiss best Nigerian movie ever
Re: Francis Duru And Wife Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by pemiakd: 2:13pm On May 31, 2018
Mmmmmm I can't forget movie "Mama Sunday" he did a great job there, I cried like a baby.

HWA
Re: Francis Duru And Wife Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by scobaba: 3:07pm On May 31, 2018
I remember the tv advert for the movie...MAMA SUNDAY!!!

' oh MAMA Sundaaaaaa, this boy suffer no be small oo, e mama die , everybody around am die..bla bla bla.

finally una know say da movie MAMA Sunday been dey overhypd. yeye movie oo angry
Re: Francis Duru And Wife Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by boyjo: 3:13pm On May 31, 2018
I hated this guy`s demeanor back thennnnn!!!!!!
Re: Francis Duru And Wife Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by RiyadhGoddess(f): 3:32pm On May 31, 2018
[quote author=kenzysmith post=68048572]Looking at this guy something tells me deep inside say him mouth go smell wella

Bros, se wa OK?
Re: Francis Duru And Wife Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by byinks(f): 3:33pm On May 31, 2018
hero..

Re: Francis Duru And Wife Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 31, 2018
Wow, one my Fav. I can't remember the name of d movie in featured in whwrwbhe speaks like a Liberian.
He simply one of the best

Congrats
Re: Francis Duru And Wife Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by ufuosman(m): 6:55pm On May 31, 2018
Congrats to them
Re: Francis Duru And Wife Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by Burgerlomo: 8:01pm On May 31, 2018
Congratulations. The dude stubborn die 4 movie cool
Re: Francis Duru And Wife Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary by dandig(m): 11:47pm On May 31, 2018
There was this movie where he was a warlord in LIBERIA OR SIERRA LEONE, he killed the parents(missionaries) of a girl who came from Nigeria. He later became a born again pastor and came to minister in Nigeria in d sane church d girl and her late parents attended. She noticed him and all hell was let loose..please help with d title

(1) (2) (Reply)

9ice Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With His Wife, Sunkanmi (Photo) / Ifu Ennada: CDQ Didn't See My Vagina, Ogun Will Visit Him For "One-Night Stand" / AY Takes Real Warri Pikin Shopping On Her Birthday In Washington DC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.