Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Meritchoice Connived With GCA To Swindle Over 100m For American Caregivers Jobs - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Meritchoice Connived With GCA To Swindle Over 100m For American Caregivers Jobs (8402 Views)

When Will Nigeria Be Re-eligible For American Visa Lottery? / Nigeria Tops 20 Most Expensive Tourist Visa For American Citizens / Dubai's £100m 'Martian City' In The Desert To Simulate Life On The Red Planet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meritchoice Connived With GCA To Swindle Over 100m For American Caregivers Jobs by N101: 9:05pm On May 31, 2018
ModelX:
This is funnily tragic! Gaddemit!

So inside 1000 participants none of you all could tell in a minute that "acca@live.com" was a cloned email address and whatever website these hungry looking posse of scammers gave y'all was DEFINITELY a freewebhost clone? What da fůck!!!

AND all of una go dey claim internet marketer bullshît!

If anything, that should tell you that a lot of people use the have access to the internet and technology but don't know how to use technology and the internet.

2 Likes

Re: Meritchoice Connived With GCA To Swindle Over 100m For American Caregivers Jobs by SehgateTeam(m): 9:29pm On May 31, 2018
Jesus christ......this is not funny.

I can't imagine myself taking orders to make different payment like mumu and at the end of the day, going to US is not sure.

Bro, just try to relax your mind abeg. i know is not all about the money but your time.

As for the Agent abi multichoice you call them, they will still crumble with all the money OK?. is not gonna last.

If Nigerian government can provide jobs for youth this country would have be so perfect and nobody will be sleeping at d gate of any embassy. this your write up pains me so much.

In 2010, i went to one travelling agent and i was at the door of his office, he was shouting and fighting over the phone....what i heard dt day was *** this is travelling matter, lets go to court u will be surprise that i will not go to jail**** i was shocked. I turn back jejely with my palli.....

1 Like

Re: Meritchoice Connived With GCA To Swindle Over 100m For American Caregivers Jobs by SehgateTeam(m): 9:31pm On May 31, 2018
Purplediadem:
In March, David Olalekan did a fake award to himself. That ACA honored him because he broke a record of registering more than 800 students at once

This guy has never travelled to America before, yet he lied to us that ACA marked the fake exam we sat for in RCCG HQ on March 10th

I can't stop laughing mere looking at this Golden award from super-america....

6 Likes

Re: Meritchoice Connived With GCA To Swindle Over 100m For American Caregivers Jobs by wasiudvd(m): 9:36pm On May 31, 2018
When dem announce the scam, u no cone her cone tell us o. U be wan go america alone. Now wey d tin go skrriiiiya, u started this epistle.

8 Likes

Re: Meritchoice Connived With GCA To Swindle Over 100m For American Caregivers Jobs by SehgateTeam(m): 9:49pm On May 31, 2018
ednut1:
Only greedy people get scammed. As old as u guys are una fall for this

Bro, don't let us blame them OK, it happens.

One advise i can give is No matter the situation you find yourself don't be too despirate and look frustrated. Everything will be fine with time.

-MMM comes to mind
-issue of Peace corps comes to mind
-some people went far to create United Africa state ( dont know where the idea came from) e.t.c alot of this shaddy deals.

-watch out for people that call the name of God/Allah many times during vital discussion
-becareful of the name pastor/alfa
-when someone gives 100% promise of how sure something will be(sugar coated)
-when you are asking vital questions and at a point he/she is sweating and tells you he/she needs to attend to other things
-office settings where Oga and workers are doing too much paddy paddy, (they have some secret to hide)

Infact Nigeria I hail.....

4 Likes

Re: Meritchoice Connived With GCA To Swindle Over 100m For American Caregivers Jobs by ednut1(m): 10:04pm On May 31, 2018
wasiudvd:
When dem announce the scam, u no cone her cone tell us o. U be wan go america alone. Now wey d tin go skrriiiiya, u started this epistle.
bros i tire o. Pple funny sha

1 Like

Re: Meritchoice Connived With GCA To Swindle Over 100m For American Caregivers Jobs by wman(m): 10:40pm On May 31, 2018
This is messed up men.
Thinhs like this are making me to lose faith in this country. God but why?

The sad thing is more schemes like this will still arise.
Re: Meritchoice Connived With GCA To Swindle Over 100m For American Caregivers Jobs by nuele(m): 4:17am On Jun 01, 2018
Its just a little moment many gullible Nigerians that paid money for an "invincible" world bank grant will realized they have been scammed.

Awaiting such thread. Nigerians pls wake up and be great

4 Likes

Re: Meritchoice Connived With GCA To Swindle Over 100m For American Caregivers Jobs by ifegy: 4:53am On Jun 01, 2018
nuele:
Its just a little moment many gullible Nigerians that paid money for an "invincible" world bank grant will realized they have been scammed.

Awaiting such thread. Nigerians pls wake up and be great

You're probably referring to this: https://dayoadetiloye.com/apply-2018-world-bank-n3million-n10million-grant-grassroot-businesses-nigeria-coordinated-3-major-ngos/
...sigh...

2 Likes

Re: Meritchoice Connived With GCA To Swindle Over 100m For American Caregivers Jobs by Nobody: 6:01am On Jun 01, 2018
Struggling to believe this...and a lot of the guys that went on the trip were graduates....?and they cant do a simple research to verify if this was indeed scam or not..wow...now I am tempted to believe Nigerian youths are lazy...wow..

1 Like

Re: Meritchoice Connived With GCA To Swindle Over 100m For American Caregivers Jobs by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 01, 2018
justwise move to fp for others to learn
Re: Meritchoice Connived With GCA To Swindle Over 100m For American Caregivers Jobs by nuele(m): 2:24pm On Jun 01, 2018
Exactly.

I heard they are signing thrash. Let them keep signing, their eyes go soon clear.

ifegy:

You're probably referring to this: https://dayoadetiloye.com/apply-2018-world-bank-n3million-n10million-grant-grassroot-businesses-nigeria-coordinated-3-major-ngos/
...sigh...

1 Like

Re: Meritchoice Connived With GCA To Swindle Over 100m For American Caregivers Jobs by nuele(m): 2:27pm On Jun 01, 2018
They wiil never learn. Nigerians gullibility is steeply.

yeyerolling:
justwise move to fp for others to learn

1 Like

Re: Meritchoice Connived With GCA To Swindle Over 100m For American Caregivers Jobs by nuele(m): 2:33pm On Jun 01, 2018
When anything associated with God's house e.g RCCG headquarters as mentioned in the narrative, or Pastor (e.g MMM seminars), Nigerians "sheeply" lose their guards.

Its so pathetic. Remember not all that called the Lord - Lord, Lord!, even performed outstanding miracles will be recognised.

So Nigerians be wise, don't be defrauded, raped, extorted like a sheep to be slaughtered just because God's name is attached.

1 Like

Re: Meritchoice Connived With GCA To Swindle Over 100m For American Caregivers Jobs by travelland(f): 2:50pm On Jun 01, 2018
I'm very sorry to say this but it is very easy to scam a Nigerian. We don't think far, so it's easy to convince people. Until we start using our brains and ask questions this won't end. US that is trying to close their borders from immigrants is still the same US that will support such a scheme? grin grin grin
Re: Meritchoice Connived With GCA To Swindle Over 100m For American Caregivers Jobs by samo(m): 6:27am On Jun 02, 2018
American Care Givers is a reputable association. No need to bring them into the matter with GCA.
ACA's website has been in existence since 2010. Check their information on the Who Is database: http://whois.domaintools.com/americancaregiverassociation.org

1 Like

Re: Meritchoice Connived With GCA To Swindle Over 100m For American Caregivers Jobs by Purplediadem: 4:57pm On Jun 02, 2018
�Form fee: 5000

�Tuition Fee: 80,000

��Ghana Exp: 65,000

�Medical Fee: 12,000

��‍♂Police Xter: 15,000

Total: 177,000

*Victims:* 800+

800 X 177, 000
�Gross Total: 141, 600,000 Naira.

Excluding children payments, parents traveling with kids etc �

*David Olalekan is involved in a 141Million to 200Million Scam of about 800 victims* �

All efforts should be geared at his recapture. You must take on *whatever arsenal* you have at your disposal to ensure Justice ⚖ is done.

Please note : This excludes more than 400 students who sat for the NALMCC (managers course)

4 Likes

Re: Meritchoice Connived With GCA To Swindle Over 100m For American Caregivers Jobs by thewritingtodo(m): 2:08pm On Jun 08, 2018
Purplediadem:
The President is a Babalawo but we didn't know. He lied he is a pastor and quotes the Bible religiously

His favorite song is '" All the Glory must be onto the Lord'

#Gbeminiyi Meritchoice is a thief
#Ghalp is a scam
# We want justice, we want a total refund
Lol @ favorite song... chai..reminds me of Chiwetalu Agu and his catchphrases. So anytime the scammer hit another jackpot he will worship God??!! pple are heartless and brutally brutal!

Re: Meritchoice Connived With GCA To Swindle Over 100m For American Caregivers Jobs by Allygold(f): 5:08pm On Jun 08, 2018
I was involved in the scam and it's so disheartening that a man who came with the name of God and God fearing team could do such. I only want refund and justice to be doneby putting the perpetrators behind bars.
Re: Meritchoice Connived With GCA To Swindle Over 100m For American Caregivers Jobs by Carefulguy: 4:38am On Jun 09, 2018
Gbeniyi Oluwabusola is now sobber. He that is always like a Demi God is now so sober to the extent that if he sees you in Alagbon where he currently reports on a daily bases, he will nearly lie down flat to treat you so respectfully.
His high wings are now clipped as all he sees and think now is how to wriggle himself out of the song imminent jail term that he is looking at.
The kinkpin Babalawo thief himself in person of David Olasunkanmi Olalekan is yet to be broken! He is a hard nut to crack and that's actually because the cops handling the matter still feels they can negotiate with him, talk to the students participants representatives, collect few Millions from his loot and set him loose. Hnmmm... I pity them. He will only end up scamming them too and make them loose their job. A whole midget that disgraced and con a while professor from University of Ibadan. That guy is mad.
There are some set of people I really pity in this whole episode, these are the beautiful girls that the useless midget slept with! What a pity. They lost in both ways. Many fell into these categories, both married and unmarried. It's a pity.
Some summoned the courage to come and spit on his face while in detention and most are too ashamed to come and look him at all.
This guy has really offended humanity.

Re: Meritchoice Connived With GCA To Swindle Over 100m For American Caregivers Jobs by wizseller: 2:37pm On Jun 09, 2018
Chaiiiiii....

see major scam ooh

for this Buhari government??
Re: Meritchoice Connived With GCA To Swindle Over 100m For American Caregivers Jobs by wizseller: 2:47pm On Jun 09, 2018
FACE OF SCAMMERS

CAROLINE EYO

CO-SCAMMER

Works with MeritChoice, part of those convincing people to join the American Caregiver Program that has turned out to be a scam program

Re: Meritchoice Connived With GCA To Swindle Over 100m For American Caregivers Jobs by wizseller: 2:51pm On Jun 09, 2018
FACES OF CRIMINAL POLICEMEN

GHALP claimed they brought these Policemen, an Inspector and Sergeant from Alagbon to take fingerprints for POLICE CHARACTER CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE that will be issued to the American Embassy

Everything has turned out to be fake

Now he has told Alagbon Police that he never said he brought policemen from there, rather he says they were from Ibadan

and still the Police at Alagbon at treating this criminal with kid gloves

everyday they will sit and be deliberating with him as he denies he never scammed anyone

Re: Meritchoice Connived With GCA To Swindle Over 100m For American Caregivers Jobs by wizseller: 3:17pm On Jun 09, 2018
AS AT THE TIME OF ARREST

THE SCAM IS STILL ONGOING

AND UNSUSPECTING PEOPLE ARE STILL PAYING MONIES INTO THE SCAMMERS ACCOUNTS

YOU NEVER TRAVEL WITH 1ST BATCH, YET YOU ARE COLLECTING MONIES FROM MORE PERSONS

AND this is a man who used to always call on God

Re: Meritchoice Connived With GCA To Swindle Over 100m For American Caregivers Jobs by salford1: 7:06pm On Jun 09, 2018
Nigerians are easy to scam due to their laziness of reading/studying on their own, and when some key words are used in the scam format, key words like God, Visa and Abroad.

This is no different from the Mamitoba Crystal Immigration Scam. Same format but tweaked a little. The scammers could have doubled their profit if they had rented an oyinbo man to give a 1 day lecture on care giver opportunities in the USA. Lol

6 Likes

Re: Meritchoice Connived With GCA To Swindle Over 100m For American Caregivers Jobs by peacengine(m): 7:10pm On Jun 09, 2018
Very easy to scam Nigerians grin

1 Like

Re: Meritchoice Connived With GCA To Swindle Over 100m For American Caregivers Jobs by salford1: 7:27pm On Jun 09, 2018
yandevboy:
After returning from the failed and dangerous Ghana trip

MeritChoice and GCA took students to Redeemed Camp at Mowe to sit for the Certification Exams

While we were there, blood samples were collected from all Students for so called medical test, only God knows where our blood was taken to

Sputum was also collected in sample bottles as were as heart rate test was also carried out on students

We were told all these will be submitted at the US embassy

After the certification exams which the criminal David Olalekan did not even pay American Caregivers Association (ACA) for as we have come to know now

It was claimed that he was taking the scripts to US for marking and grading of the examination

This funny picture in an aircraft was released showing Dr. on his way to US

Many were praying and showering praises on him

A few days after it was said that ACA has extended his franchise to cover the whole of AFRICA as he has brought on the highest number of caregivers in their history since 1985 when they started.

Gbeminiyi even made a post to that effect.

Chaaaiiiiii....see scam oooh
grin grin grin chai...see grand scam.
God forgive me for laughing ooo. Where is @Justwise sef.
Re: Meritchoice Connived With GCA To Swindle Over 100m For American Caregivers Jobs by salford1: 7:37pm On Jun 09, 2018
wasiudvd:
grin grin grin
Re: Meritchoice Connived With GCA To Swindle Over 100m For American Caregivers Jobs by justwise(m): 8:17pm On Jun 09, 2018
Any progress on this?
Re: Meritchoice Connived With GCA To Swindle Over 100m For American Caregivers Jobs by Purplediadem: 9:15pm On Jun 10, 2018
justwise:
Any progress on this?

There is no progress at all for now @ FCIID Alagbon. David is presently in detention because he jumped bail 2 weeks ago and was re-captured after a week after.

It seems the police are negotiating with him because he has refused to refund our monies, he has so much confidence to say NO to our demands

Elizabeth Adebayo and Eyitayo Brown are still moving free in Ibadan when they should be in Alagbon cell despite the overwhelming evidences against them. Money for children visa processing N145, 000 was paid into Elizabeth's account and she is gallevanting all over Ibadan as I type this

I'm so disappointed in the Alagbon Officers with the levity they treat this case and their collaboration with the scammer

1)Ghalp issued fake certificates to the victims as ACA insisted that, they have not been paid exam fees at all subsequently revoking the franchise agreement

2)The Police Character Report was a fake as he lied the officers were from Iyangakun police station as no certificate is printed yet since February and March that Students finger prints was obtained.

3)No evidence of medical report too as we don't know the hospital that came to take our blood, sputum and did ECG

So many evidences we have against him but the police have simplify shown us their true colour of being corrupt despite the fact that they begged us to trust them and believe the students will be victorious in this case

We need justice
David Olalekan must be jailed
We want our refunds

Re: Meritchoice Connived With GCA To Swindle Over 100m For American Caregivers Jobs by wizseller: 8:13am On Jun 11, 2018
Yes...justice must be served in this case especially now that herbalist David Olalekan is in custody

I can't fathom why the Alagbon Police are treating a fraud case of this magnitude with such levity

Sitting to discuss with the criminal as if it is a family meeting...

We have to create a heavy social media buzzzzz....tag all relevant law enforcement, Police force hqtrs and authorities in this country

Purplediadem:

There is no progress at all for now @ FCIID Alagbon. David is presently in detention because he jumped bail 2 weeks ago and was re-captured after a week after.

It seems the police are negotiating with him because he has refused to refund our monies, he has so much confidence to say NO to our demands

Elizabeth Adebayo and Eyitayo Brown are still moving free in Ibadan when they should be in Alagbon cell despite the overwhelming evidences against them. Money for children visa processing N145, 000 was paid into Elizabeth's account and she is gallevanting all over Ibadan as I type this

I'm so disappointed in the Alagbon Officers with the levity they treat this case and their collaboration with the scammer

1)Ghalp issued fake certificates to the victims as ACA insisted that, they have not been paid exam fees at all subsequently revoking the franchise agreement

2)The Police Character Report was a fake as he lied the officers were from Iyangakun police station as no certificate is printed yet since February and March that Students finger prints was obtained.

3)No evidence of medical report too as we don't know the hospital that came to take our blood, sputum and did ECG

So many evidences we have against him but the police have simplify shown us their true colour of being corrupt despite the fact that they begged us to trust them and believe the students will be victorious in this case

We need justice
David Olalekan must be jailed
We want our refunds

Re: Meritchoice Connived With GCA To Swindle Over 100m For American Caregivers Jobs by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 12, 2018
Carefulguy:
Gbeniyi Oluwabusola is now sobber. He that is always like a Demi God is now so sober to the extent that if he sees you in Alagbon where he currently reports on a daily bases, he will nearly lie down flat to treat you so respectfully.
His high wings are now clipped as all he sees and think now is how to wriggle himself out of the song imminent jail term that he is looking at.
The kinkpin Babalawo thief himself in person of David Olasunkanmi Olalekan is yet to be broken! He is a hard nut to crack and that's actually because the cops handling the matter still feels they can negotiate with him, talk to the students participants representatives, collect few Millions from his loot and set him loose. Hnmmm... I pity them. He will only end up scamming them too and make them loose their job. A whole midget that disgraced and con a while professor from University of Ibadan. That guy is mad.
There are some set of people I really pity in this whole episode, these are the beautiful girls that the useless midget slept with! What a pity. They lost in both ways. Many fell into these categories, both married and unmarried. It's a pity.
Some summoned the courage to come and spit on his face while in detention and most are too ashamed to come and look him at all.
This guy has really offended humanity.
This guy that looks like an organ grinder's monkey?

Those women that allowed him to climb them should all be flung into the 3rd mainland bridge lagoon! They are worse than refuse.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Live Pictures Of Lagos / 8 Worst Experiences While Taking A Road Trip / Germany My Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.