Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,478 members, 7,826,804 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Mikel Obi Shows World Cup Customized Boots - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi Shows World Cup Customized Boots (57588 Views)

Mikel Obi Spends Time With His Twin Girls, Ava And Mia / Olga Diyachenko Welcomes Nigeria To Russia With Loved Up Photo With Mikel Obi / Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Wife Reveals How They Met & Started Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi Shows World Cup Customized Boots by Abbeyme: 5:47pm On May 31, 2018
Dem no write im name na.
Re: Mikel Obi Shows World Cup Customized Boots by Carter4luv(m): 5:47pm On May 31, 2018
No be to wear customized Boot na to win qualify for group page and make Nigeria proud

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Shows World Cup Customized Boots by oluwasegun007(m): 5:48pm On May 31, 2018
I pray goals courtesy the boot...
Re: Mikel Obi Shows World Cup Customized Boots by Lawalemi(m): 5:48pm On May 31, 2018
Shaa score goals. That's my own.
Re: Mikel Obi Shows World Cup Customized Boots by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:52pm On May 31, 2018
nabegibeg:

mstchew no be your mate be Messi and Ronaldo wey dey score like water you dey show boot

small pickin dey worry you
every man with his own skills...He is a midfielder not a forward /striker...be reasonable no wonder falz pointed out the woes in Nigerian mentality unemployed person go dey dizz u say u wear fake..Smh
Re: Mikel Obi Shows World Cup Customized Boots by nabegibeg: 5:53pm On May 31, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
every man with his own skills...He is a midfielder not a forward /striker...be reasonable no wonder falz pointed out the woes in Nigerian mentality unemployed person go dey dizz u say u wear fake..Smh

so midfielder no dey score abi grin grin

backwardness dey worry you

see your life that is how una dey fail exam

where is it in my comment i questioned the authenticity of his boots.

Poverty strike you like thunder
Re: Mikel Obi Shows World Cup Customized Boots by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 31, 2018
frankblinkz:
One of Nigerian most successful player players ...
#proudly Nigerian
Re: Mikel Obi Shows World Cup Customized Boots by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:59pm On May 31, 2018
nabegibeg:

so midfielder no dey score abi grin grin

backwardness dey worry you

see your life that is how una dey fail exam

where is it in my comment i questioned the authenticity of his boots.

Poverty strike you like thunder
bush man olodo ness dey in u like peak dey in kanu and oliseh.. Idioticcccc boy...If u actually have sense u wouldn't compare a midfielder with a striker...Ur problem compounded by ignorance and no sense of direction made u to conclude that every footballer should score goals...

U are just daft embrace wisdom!
Re: Mikel Obi Shows World Cup Customized Boots by emmasege: 6:00pm On May 31, 2018
It's Mikel's last world cup outing. So, all I'm going to wish him are goals and valedictory goals.

Go Mikel, Go Super Eagles.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Shows World Cup Customized Boots by jaytime(m): 6:04pm On May 31, 2018
Russian son-in-law, abeg make sure you bring the world cup back from Russia. After that, we can now give that your union our own Naija blessing.
Re: Mikel Obi Shows World Cup Customized Boots by package7(m): 6:04pm On May 31, 2018
My own be sey make hin win world cup with that customize boot. If,not there would be problem.
Re: Mikel Obi Shows World Cup Customized Boots by Factfinder1(m): 6:06pm On May 31, 2018
DIYhackers:
[img][/img]u better change from f to m the real you

How's DAT affecting your life and sense of reasoning
Re: Mikel Obi Shows World Cup Customized Boots by thunderbabs: 6:07pm On May 31, 2018
Riversides2003:
Guy go play ball no be customized boot we take you go Russia go showcase. U don start it’s too early abeg.

Guy, calm down na. Jus wait make dey draw first game, draw second match, and start struggling for life in the 3rd match first...

I know their way for world cup.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Shows World Cup Customized Boots by nabegibeg: 6:09pm On May 31, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
bush man olodo ness dey in u like peak dey in kanu and oliseh.. Idioticcccc boy...If u actually have sense u wouldn't compare a midfielder with a striker...Ur problem compounded by ignorance and no sense of direction made u to conclude that every footballer should score goals...

U are just daft embrace wisdom!

sharapp there, nonentity

Paul Scholes was a midfielder that scored goals same goals Gerrard and Lampard

that i used messi and ronaldo was to emphasize the goal scroing aspect lacking in your childish brother

You have succeeded in convincing that you reek with stupidity and daftness
Re: Mikel Obi Shows World Cup Customized Boots by Oluwabenjamin(m): 6:10pm On May 31, 2018
These guys don forget say naija fans sabi curse, one wrong pass equals a thousand curses....ask Aiyegbeni, Keita, Keshi and those that represented the team the last time ...

Who else agrees with me we might come out with just one point and who else feels they should take those who played against Athletico not some stars who can't put 5 passes together
Re: Mikel Obi Shows World Cup Customized Boots by kingvico(m): 6:13pm On May 31, 2018
he's getting ready to break some Nigerian 's heart... ThankGod am from Italy

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Shows World Cup Customized Boots by Riversides2003(m): 6:17pm On May 31, 2018
thunderbabs:

Guy, calm down na. Jus wait make dey draw first game, draw second match, and start struggling for life in the 3rd match first...

I know their way for world cup.

The thing Dey annoying jare, he go come Nigeria Dey form big boys give the players he no go concentrate do him job for field well. Wish say I make the squad I for be better player pass am.
Re: Mikel Obi Shows World Cup Customized Boots by columbus007(m): 6:24pm On May 31, 2018
dukeprince50:
Good news, God bless super eagles, God bless Nigeria, God bless Buhari
the good news.
Re: Mikel Obi Shows World Cup Customized Boots by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:28pm On May 31, 2018
nabegibeg:

sharapp there, nonentity

Paul Scholes was a midfielder that scored goals same goals Gerrard and Lampard

that i used messi and ronaldo was to emphasize the goal scroing aspect lacking in your childish brother

You have succeeded in convincing that you reek with stupidity and daftness
foolllllllll so because bellerin as a defender scored goals now we should expect same goals from John stones,kompany and ngolo kante

U need to be objective but again that will be me asking too much from a guy who carries petals hair relaxer about disguising as a grey matter /brains..

U are too daft,dull and moronic for me to engage with..
Re: Mikel Obi Shows World Cup Customized Boots by Adventurist(m): 6:32pm On May 31, 2018
Phyno vs Olamide-Onyeoma
Guiltybeat vs Mr Easi - Akwaaba
DJ Spinall vs Kizz Daniel-Baba
Omawunmi vs Kizz Daniel-Me ke
Yomi Alade - Kpirim
Alikiba - Mvumo wa Radi
Femi Koya - Babalawo
Korede Bello - Work it
Simi n Falz - Foreign
Davido - Assurance
Akanchawa
Ijo ya
Frank Donga - This table
Tunji Oyelana -Eniyan bi Aparo
Ebenezer Obey-Eni ri nnkan je
Obese omo rapa
Kollington and Salawa Collabo - Ijo yoyo
Mamman Chata
Dan Maraya Jo's
Shine Peter's- Afromania
Zule zu - Kerewa Daddy oh daddy
Bright Chimezie -
Makoza
2pac - hit em up n California love
Wizkid vs Tiwa - Ma lo
Ycee - Juice
McGalaxy vs Akothee - Oyoyo
DJ Exclusive - shempe
Shepeteri
Veronica Bozeman - What is Love?
Re: Mikel Obi Shows World Cup Customized Boots by frankblinkz(m): 6:32pm On May 31, 2018
[quote author=Elfmannisback post=68058421][/quote]Thanks...
Re: Mikel Obi Shows World Cup Customized Boots by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 31, 2018
Boot that he cant use to score 5 goals in the world cup tournament, is that one a boot Go and learn from Messi jor

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Shows World Cup Customized Boots by ikdaddy01(m): 6:49pm On May 31, 2018
When they finish and don't qualify for 2nd round round....then they LL know that we can be angry
Re: Mikel Obi Shows World Cup Customized Boots by DIYhackers: 6:50pm On May 31, 2018
Factfinder1:

How's DAT affecting your life and sense of reasoning
because you're wasting your life by scamming people here
Re: Mikel Obi Shows World Cup Customized Boots by Alejoc(m): 7:27pm On May 31, 2018
Father Father!
Re: Mikel Obi Shows World Cup Customized Boots by rayornb(m): 7:30pm On May 31, 2018
Horlaboy51:
Boot that he cant use to score 5 goals in the world cup tournament, is that one a boot Go and learn from Messi jor

How many midfielder dey score five goals for World Cup?
Even strikers self dey manage net three.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Shows World Cup Customized Boots by mayor1814: 7:50pm On May 31, 2018
D koko na to play well

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Patrice Evra Dresses As A Woman, Dances To Nigerian Song / Pinnick Steps Down As Chris Giwa Takes Over 'Glass House' (Photos) / Chichi Igbo's Outfit To Church Today (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.