Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,458 members, 7,861,320 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:39 AM

'salah's Injury Is A Punishment From God' - Islamic Preacher Claims, Reveals Why - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'salah's Injury Is A Punishment From God' - Islamic Preacher Claims, Reveals Why (435 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Has A Hamstring Injury. Is Doubtful Champions League Game. / God Punished Mohamed Salah With Injury For Breaking His Fast – Islamic Preacher / 'salah's Injury Is A Punishment From God' - Islamic Preacher Claims, Reveals Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'salah's Injury Is A Punishment From God' - Islamic Preacher Claims, Reveals Why by Victorharuna1: 11:55am On May 31, 2018
An Islamic preacher has claimed that footballer Mo Salah injured his shoulder in the Champions League final because he broke his Ramadan fast for the match.

The Liverpool star sprained his shoulder in a tussle with Real Madrid's Sergio Ramos about 31 minutes into the game, which the Reds went on to lose 3-1.

Kuwaiti preacher Mubarak al-Bathali the next day claimed in a tweet that 'God punished him' for eating before the match during the Holy month.

Read more:

http://www.victorharunasblog.com.ng/2018/05/salahs-injury-is-punishment-from-god.html

Re: 'salah's Injury Is A Punishment From God' - Islamic Preacher Claims, Reveals Why by Ytea(f): 12:02pm On May 31, 2018
Then that scholar doesn't know his God. The God I serve isn't one that carry cane about, waiting for me to make a little mistake so he can flog me.
Re: 'salah's Injury Is A Punishment From God' - Islamic Preacher Claims, Reveals Why by FoolishBoy419: 12:06pm On May 31, 2018
Ytea:
Then that scholar doesn't know his God. The God I serve isn't one that carry cane about, waiting for me to make a little mistake so he can flog me.

But if his creation, the nonexistent devil misguides you, he cruelly burns you till eternity.

@topic what does mr imam have to say about non-muslim players then? the last time i checked Islam allows exempts workers, travellers and sick people from fastinf
Re: 'salah's Injury Is A Punishment From God' - Islamic Preacher Claims, Reveals Why by menix(m): 12:18pm On May 31, 2018
Islamic Scholar onye Nzuzu...

(1) (Reply)

Manchester City Star Leroy Sane Left Out Of Germany World Cup Squad / FRED Arrives For Manchester United Medical Ahead Of £52m Switch / Yaya Toure Offers To Play For Man U, Arsenal Or Liverpool On A Free Transfer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.