Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

God Punished Mohamed Salah With Injury For Breaking His Fast – Islamic Preacher - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / God Punished Mohamed Salah With Injury For Breaking His Fast – Islamic Preacher (43081 Views)

Transfer: Liverpool To Replace Salah With Barcelona Winger / Lionel Messi All Smiles As He Returns To Training After Breaking His Arm / Mohamed Salah With His Brother During His Engagment Party Yesterday � (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Punished Mohamed Salah With Injury For Breaking His Fast – Islamic Preacher by taofeeq137(m): 5:46am On Jun 01, 2018
FreshestManny:

This is how they keep deceiving themselves. Attaching everything to religion yet they keep being the most backwards people on earth. Smh. I wonder when they will receive sense.

being backwards my brother has nothing to do with religion, Allah himself made it clear that he will give blessings to both the believers and non believers, that is why even a person worshipping satan can be more blessed than you that believes in Christ, because he so wishes deep in his heart to be very blessed and believes firmly that the devil would give money and prosperity to him, thats faith, Allah will grant his heart desires, it has nothing to do with the God/god you serve. Islamic countries like Saudi, or Dubai are even more prosperous than many Christian countries, you can check the history of Dubai, and you will find out that it used to be a completely barren land, it still is, but the king wanting deep down from the bottom of his heart to transform Dubai into a tourist center made him build the Bur Al-Arab, and every other thing is history now.

Go and have faith, believe completely in yourself to be a change to this country, that way, we can all stop killing ourselves on foreign matters that dont concern us and just develop ourselves and the Nation
Peace
Re: God Punished Mohamed Salah With Injury For Breaking His Fast – Islamic Preacher by laliga01: 6:10am On Jun 01, 2018
anuoluwapo884:

You always in support of senseless issues wake up man

I will be surprised if you are surprise. It's his regular, though not his fault, he has brain tumor.

1 Like

Re: God Punished Mohamed Salah With Injury For Breaking His Fast – Islamic Preacher by lexmill99: 7:13am On Jun 01, 2018
Why did God not punish Benzema and Mane?
Re: God Punished Mohamed Salah With Injury For Breaking His Fast – Islamic Preacher by CapitanS: 8:57am On Jun 01, 2018
Religious fanatics and lunatics everywhere
Re: God Punished Mohamed Salah With Injury For Breaking His Fast – Islamic Preacher by Teecomm(m): 12:36pm On Jun 01, 2018
This is fasting It shouldn't be this hard It should be done voluntarily It's not by force nahundecided
Salah's injury happened because he broke his fast Jesu!!! Unreasonable talk from an unreasonable person
Salah was the only moslem that broke his fast that day now Carvajhal sef broke his fast Taking advantages of situation
Last Last, nah beer go finish the holy fasting after 30daysgrin
Re: God Punished Mohamed Salah With Injury For Breaking His Fast – Islamic Preacher by FreshestManny(m): 1:13pm On Jun 01, 2018
taofeeq137:

Peace

Must everything have a form of religious attachment? Believing that Salah's injury came from breaking fast is a very very big fallacy just reason it; it is just to increase your mental slavery.
Re: God Punished Mohamed Salah With Injury For Breaking His Fast – Islamic Preacher by ibroauthen(m): 1:31pm On Jun 01, 2018
post=68059802:

You're very dumb! And a bloody illiterate that many of your Jihadist fellow are and that's why you saw fanatics and still reply me. A responsible Muslim won't reply because he/she is not a fanatic. And that's why your empty brain will go ahead shedding blood because you cannot read, understand talk less of tolerating other religion.

Go back and read that post again, dummy!

Wow, I saw the literacy in you bro...
You accused me of being illiterate yet you and blonder are like 5&6.

You are taking this thing personal bro, remember the last time you went to the hospital, the doctor diagnosed you of been hypertensive.
Take caution bro...
#iamfasting
Re: God Punished Mohamed Salah With Injury For Breaking His Fast – Islamic Preacher by Spiff20(m): 1:46pm On Jun 01, 2018
aku626:
Spiff20 that’s all I have to say
oga why are you quoting me?
Re: God Punished Mohamed Salah With Injury For Breaking His Fast – Islamic Preacher by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 01, 2018
This false prophet must be a blogger........
Re: God Punished Mohamed Salah With Injury For Breaking His Fast – Islamic Preacher by Codes151(m): 12:09am On Jun 02, 2018
Shut ur dirty mouth
Re: God Punished Mohamed Salah With Injury For Breaking His Fast – Islamic Preacher by NormalMan6730: 6:01am On Jun 06, 2021
Austeeenxx:
Religion is the problem of this world.
Its just that we debate at our opinions, That's all!
Re: God Punished Mohamed Salah With Injury For Breaking His Fast – Islamic Preacher by NormalMan6730: 6:59am On Jun 06, 2021
We can't really say if Mohammed Salah was punished or what happened to him and If this conversation continues on, there could be something new like protests on defending Mohammed Salah and etc.., So I highly recommend all of you to stop this conversation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Biography Of Stanley Nwabali: Net Worth, Career, Marital Status / FC Barcelona Appoints Ernesto Valverde As New Coach / Ndubuisi Egbo Wins Albania League, Qualifies For Champions League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.