Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Zinedine Zidane Quits As Real Madrid Coach, Days After Champions League Win - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zinedine Zidane Quits As Real Madrid Coach, Days After Champions League Win (304 Views)

Portable Excited As Real Estate Mogul Gifts Him Mercedes-Benz S350 Convertible / Funke Abisogun AlHassan Dies Days After Childbirth (Photos) / Reekado Banks Quits Relationship With His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Zinedine Zidane Quits As Real Madrid Coach, Days After Champions League Win by lacemose(m): 1:11pm On May 31, 2018
Zinedine Zidane has revealed he is stepping down as Real Madrid boss, five days after leading them to a third straight Champions League triumph, claiming the club needs “a different voice”. Zidane announced his decision in Madrid on Thursday morning. Sat alongside Real president Florentino Perez, the World Cup winner said he felt he had taken the club as far as he could: “I have taken the decision to not continue into the next season. For me and for everybody, I think the moment to change has arrived. It was not an easy decision. He leaves having guided the Spanish club to three successive Champions League titles and one La Liga success since taking over in January 2016. “I love this club,” he added. “What I think is that this team needs to continue winning but I think it needs a change, a different voice, another methodology. And that’s why I took this decision.” Zidane, 45, took over after Rafael Benitez was sacked and was in charge for 149 games. He steered Real to 104 wins and 29 draws, had 69.8% win rate, and won nine trophies. He said in February that he would walk away if he felt “there is nothing more to give”. However, the timing of his announcement still came as a shock just days after Real beat Liver

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSf8b1c7kds
cc: lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Zinedine Zidane Quits As Real Madrid Coach, Days After Champions League Win by Mynd44: 1:38pm On May 31, 2018

(1)

May Negativity Run Away From You'' Bbnaija Ex-housemate, Alex Tells Her Love Int / Wizkid Performance At London / Women In Hijab Dancing ‘shaku Shaku’ Offensive To Islam, MURIC Tells Falz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.