Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,849 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

Weak Offering, Weak Harvest - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Weak Offering, Weak Harvest (1022 Views)

The Lady Who I Pay To Park Keeps Offering Me Coconuts Until She Was Shown That I / Offering Writers Anything Below ₦2 Is Disrespectful / Harvest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Weak Offering, Weak Harvest by Kindoo: 1:50pm On May 31, 2018
Bro. Alex is of the Living Fountain Assembly. He is a devote member, very dedicated to God in serving. Alex found out that he wasn't enjoying prosperity as it is said of givers, "Give, it shall be giving unto you, good measure shaking together and running over..."

He knew he was a giver and he needs to enjoy the blessing so he went for counselling.

Bro Alex
Sir, despite all my service and giving by His grace. My financial life is not Buoyant. I pay my tithe and as the Lord said, he will open the window of heaven upon me and pour out a blessing. He said I should give and I will receive.

Pastor
What you are experiencing is not supposed to be(he bursted into tongues)
(The word of knowledge comes)
Bro Alex tell me, how do you give to God

Bro Alex
I give my offering, I pay my tithe, I give to the work of God.

The pastor wondered why things should be like that for him. Then the Holy Ghost revealed to him, that bro James do not give his best.

Pastor
The lord bless you Bro Alex. The lord revealed to me that, you do not give your best, you give seed that is not worthy the blessing of God in your life. You pay 5percent tithe of your blessings. You grudgingly give to the work of God and if you give it our much complain and talk.
(Bro Alex became weak)
Tell me the truth

Bro Alex
Sometimes pastor (He said with cheating laughter)

Pastor
You can't sow a bad seed and expect the best. You have gotten what you sow. If you want to change what you receive, then change what you give. You give half tithe, you expect full ble4ssings. You give weak offering(torn money) and you are expecting strong blessing. It can't be. You give grudgingly and and you want God to give richly. No. Change the way you give and see the blessing of god descend on you. Your weak offering is what is bring about weak harvest.

He came to realization that, the quality of your offering determined quality of harvest. He changed for the best and his results also change.

visit www.wurastories.com.ng for more.

(1) (Reply)

WANTED Episode 3 / Space X / John Grisham Fan's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.