Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks (20631 Views)

How To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks Faster: Simple Remedy / Medical Expert Reveals The Major Causes Of Stretch Marks / Use Oriflame Footscrub And Ecollagen Cream To Get Rid Of That Stretch Marks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by stilldoingokay(f): 6:23pm On May 31, 2018
chyckxx:
How can I get rid of acne?

apply lime and then honey for 15minute,
look for clear essence soap, or African black soap. wish you luck
Re: Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by stilldoingokay(f): 6:23pm On May 31, 2018
chyckxx:

Re: Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by chyckxx(m): 6:26pm On May 31, 2018
stilldoingokay:

Thanks a lot. I tried using only honey sometime ago, it worked for a short time then it seemed like the acne became resistant.

1 Like

Re: Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by stilldoingokay(f): 6:46pm On May 31, 2018
Sirpaul:
how can someone get rid of black spot

try honey and baking soda mix together it works.

1 Like

Re: Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by Bayokun(m): 7:56pm On May 31, 2018
Dee2ne:
Female thread

Oga you be scammer
Re: Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by otipoju(m): 7:58pm On May 31, 2018
sexiestharam:
How about the stretch marks that are green, long and very thick? None of these remedies would work!

Those ones are varicose veins
Re: Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by Mustiboy(m): 9:19pm On May 31, 2018
Kingsuo:
Your stupidity dey strangle me That's 10GB RAM of stupidity E go full empty volcano
10gb ram of stupidity? U just wicket sha
Re: Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by Julietcutie(f): 10:40pm On May 31, 2018
nonsense... stretch marks are beyond the skin . .it is the deep part of the skin that' is affected... one needs something that can reach deep the dermis of the skin to produce collegen. all this things are waste of time.... by the way who knows how much they take for laser treatment in Nigeria?
Re: Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by QueenBeeQBQ: 11:10pm On May 31, 2018
chyckxx:
Contact me via my Whatsapp number in my signature
Re: Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by QueenBeeQBQ: 11:19pm On May 31, 2018
The total eradication of stretch marks can only be gotten through laser treatment... BUT

If you're interested in products that will gradually fade your stretch marks and make them less noticeable, you can contact me on Whatsapp via: 090 2480 9664.
Re: Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by MrCork: 11:29am On Jun 01, 2018
KillaBeauty:
Who told you I want to get rid of them? Like someone up there rightly said, stretch marks are forever, all these tips you mentioned won’t work. Except expensive laser surgery and the marks won’t disappear completely so it’s better you start loving em marks grin

....u again.ok..so u been lying to us..u have stretch marks. .shame on you for lying. .shame!! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks by Anselembobbyto: 2:25pm On Jul 02, 2019
THE ULTIMATE NATURAL REMEDY FOR STRETCH MARKS

Have you been searching for a remedy to get rid of that ugly Stretch Marks? Then congratulations. Your days of searching are over. In this very article you're definitely learn how to get rid of that Stretch Marks that has been depriving you of your full self esteem.

Let's know what Stretch Marks.

What Are Stretch Marks?

Stretch marks are also known as striae, it occures when the skin rapidly changes shape due to growth or weight gain.

But there are other factors that can trigger Stretch Marks. Let's know about them.

What Actually Causes Stretch?

Pregnancy: When a woman gets pregnant, she's likely going to have Stretch Marks because the skin around the stomach Starts to expand thereby making the body grow rapidly faster than her skin which causes the elastic fibers just under the surface of the skin to break, resulting in stretch marks.

Puberty: During puberty stage in both boys and girls, the skin starts to Stretch, especially in girls because of the rapid weight gain which causes the skin to stretch, and can result to occurrence of stretch marks

Using Cortisone Creams: Using skincare products that contains steroids can trigger really bad nasty looking stretch marks. It's advised to be careful on skincare creams, Lotions and gels you put on your skin.You can read ingredients you should never put on your skin

Now having known the factors that Causes Stretch marks. Let's look at the ultimate natural remedy for Stretch marks.

Stretch Marks cannot be permanently removed, but this remedy will make your stretch marks look less visible and unnoticed. Making your stretch mark blend with your skin making them look totally unnoticeable.Follow this link to read full details on the ultimate natural remedy for Stretch marks

(1) (2) (Reply)

2,131 Pregnant Women Test Positive To HIV In Lagos / Governor Zulum Suspends All Hospital Staff For Abandoning Patients In Borno / Blood Stain In Early Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.