Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) (64144 Views)

The Ooni Of Ife Wearing The Aare Crown As He Parades The Ancient Ife Town / Installation Of Gani Adams As 15th Aare Ona Kakanfo Of Yoruba In Pictures / Gani Adams Steps Out Of Seclusion To Be Installed As Aare Ona Kakanfo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) by illegalking: 8:02pm On May 31, 2018
chewbacca:

Alright.. at all at all na winch grin
You are good bro, the counter enter make I drop you card abeg

1 Like

Re: Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) by chewbacca: 8:11pm On May 31, 2018
illegalking:
You are good bro, the counter enter make I drop you card abeg

okay, unquote too. smiley
Re: Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) by buceta: 8:11pm On May 31, 2018
thedondada:

You and the 21 people who liked your post are really hilarious.

A rich man saves his money? You don't k ow that it's your money that you are saving in the bank that the rich man uses to do business..

Also honestly haven't you seen most rich people say they ain't leaving shit for thier kids. Thier kids should learn to hustle too.

We have too much work to do in Africa to be thinking like that. Teach your children how to hustle so they can turn your 1 million into 1 billion. Create a dynasty instead of showing off a bunch of useless cars.
Re: Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) by PearlStreet(m): 8:15pm On May 31, 2018
deebsman1:

Why would you say it's not him, am I not the one that saw him or is it your see? grin cheesy grin
But on a serious level he's the one, he numbered them Bolu 1, Bolu 2,.......,Bolu 10.

Are you serious?
Even the Queen of England won't try that!
Re: Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) by illegalking: 8:19pm On May 31, 2018
chewbacca:

okay.. my WhatsApp is

0. 8. 0. 8. 9. 2 .7 .0. 9. 0. 6
Copied remove your contact

1 Like

Re: Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) by delpee(f): 8:34pm On May 31, 2018
Hope he gets involved in charitable causes. He's from a rich family no doubt. He should impact more on the society especially the less privileged. Money and assets just for flaunting sake adds no value to life and humanity. We're created to make a difference and to fulfil a divine purpose to God's glory.
Re: Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) by deebsman1(m): 8:37pm On May 31, 2018
PearlStreet:

Are you serious?
Even the Queen of England won't try that!
That's the owu prince for you lol
Re: Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) by hope4nigeria(m): 8:46pm On May 31, 2018
Kingpee2:
Money money eh ego,apekanuko owo o,this one outlived the life so many peeps wants to live,the only thing remaining is just death ..
yes death
Re: Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) by Danma(m): 9:00pm On May 31, 2018
Upon all this he can not afford ordinary Range Rover... Rubbish [1quote author=autojosh post=68052019]

Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade, the Are Ona Kakanfo of Owu Kingdom, is a man of means, taste and style.

He is also one of the world’s biggest Rolls-Royce collectors. He is so obsessed with the Rolls Royce brand, that he buys every released model of the exotic car.

He bought his first Rolls-Royce in 1984.

Bolu Akin-Olugbade’s passion for acquiring Rolls-Royce has earned him global attention. Little wonder that he made the list of the 25 select rich men who were invited globally for a private viewing of the new 2019 Rolls Royce SUV called “Cullinan”. At the event, he paid for one.

The car was reported to have cost him about N400 million

Some of the other Rolls-Royces that he owns include Phantom Convertible Drophead, Ghost, 2018 Phantom V111, etc.

His Rolls Royce cars are in his different homes situated all around the globe.

He has 3 Rolls-Royces in his Lagos home, 2 in his London home, 2 in his Los Angeles home, and 2 in his Dubai home.

The new Rolls-Royce Cullinan will be delivered to his St. John’s Wood, London, home sometime in 2019. It will be his 10th Rolls-Royce.

Source:

https://autojosh.com/checkout-the-nigerian-that-owns-10-rolls-royces-see-photos/

L[/quote]
Re: Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) by TDonald: 9:03pm On May 31, 2018
Ejimagift:
African man with black brain.
Mark Zuckerberg and Jeff Besos are rich enough to buy Roll Royce company.
Yet they own none of the luxury cars. They are busy impacting humanity through their works in their respected fields. Black man produces nothing but buys every thing thrown at him. Shame

1 Like

Re: Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) by Alajiki(m): 9:22pm On May 31, 2018
Follygunners:
Typical African monster! What marvels me is the way we gush over other nations/people inventions. angry angry angry What can we do for ourselves for God's sakes? angry angry

In Nigeria, we can't boast of any achievements other than 'corruption' and, how much we spend acquiring other nations innovations/products.

What does this animal do for work? How has he try to improve or contribute to the poor living standards in Nigeria other than wishing the poor could worship him. angry angry angry

Thunder from Jupiter fire all the RICH (wayo-wayo & mago-mago ones) pple, show-off celebs, Politicians and corrupt vices in Nigeria! Special shout out to Tinubu... e no go better for you and ur generations! More sorrow to come to you and ur generations! angry angry angry

You were making sense until the last paragraph. The thunder wey go faya ya own papa (if he hasn't ended his miserable life already) is in the gym gathering momentum. Weyrey
Re: Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) by Follygunners: 9:39pm On May 31, 2018
Alajiki:

You were making sense until the last paragraph. The thunder wey go faya ya own papa (if he hasn't ended his miserable life already) is in the gym gathering momentum. Weyrey

We know better.. You must be a thief! My own papa no steal from anybody, my own papa never embezzled any public funds for personal gain.

Dude, you just messed up ur life with that statement. 3-days maximum... You go dey look for me everywhere to beg, I swear! angry
Re: Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) by koolaid87: 9:52pm On May 31, 2018
Wish I could give you double likes grin

Follygunners:
Typical African monster! What marvels me is the way we gush over other nations/people inventions. angry angry angry What can we do for ourselves for God's sakes? angry angry

In Nigeria, we can't boast of any achievements other than 'corruption' and, how much we spend acquiring other nations innovations/products.

What dwoes this animal do for work? How has he try to improve or contribute to the poor living standards in Nigeria other than wishing the poor could worship him. angry angry angry

Thunder from Jupiter fire all the RICH (wayo-wayo & mago-mago ones) pple, show-off celebs, Politicians and corrupt vices in Nigeria! Special shout out to Tinubu... e no go better for you and ur generations! More sorrow to come to you and ur generations! angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) by AceDomino(m): 10:59pm On May 31, 2018
ILe aye
Asan
Afowo ba fiile
Re: Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) by wisdomkid: 12:11am On Jun 01, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry

What a poor man

And you as a POOR POOR man, will come to teach us the vanity of life.
But you're working 9 -5 job just to feed every month.

Before you call him a poor Man, ensure you have richness everywhere. grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked
Re: Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) by guru90: 5:31am On Jun 01, 2018
babony1:
So being bastardly poor is normal, abi? Think twice bro.

My brother...... I didn't say so.....

But that man money na wa ooooh
Re: Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) by Aldebaran(m): 6:27am On Jun 01, 2018
He bought his first Rolls-Royce in 1984

Silver spoon?
Re: Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) by nams77: 8:56am On Jun 01, 2018
Iamtipsyy:
who to touch life help? The same people you feed forget when they were hungry.
Still doesn't stop you from helping. I was with a little boy yesterday who when I asked why he was bare foot, reply his mother has no money to buy him one. He dropped out of primary school cos of no money. The father has abandoned him, his younger brother and mother. People like this needs help bro
Re: Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) by babony1: 10:26am On Jun 01, 2018
guru90:

My brother...... I didn't say so.....

But that man money na wa ooooh
well, you're entitle to your own opinion. Good day to you.
Re: Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) by babony1: 10:28am On Jun 01, 2018
wisdomkid:

And you as a POOR POOR man, will come to teach us the vanity of life.
But you're working 9 -5 job just to feed every month.

Before you call him a poor Man, ensure you have richness everywhere. grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked
Wise words, thank you.
Re: Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) by Alajiki(m): 11:34am On Jun 01, 2018
Follygunners:

We know better.. You must be a thief! My own papa no steal from anybody, my own papa never embezzled any public funds for personal gain.

Dude, you just messed up ur life with that statement. 3-days maximum... You go dey look for me everywhere to beg, I swear! angry

Riff-raff...say that to your inconsequential father grin grin grin
Re: Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) by thedondada(m): 12:45pm On Jun 01, 2018
buceta:
We have too much work to do in Africa to be thinking like that. Teach your children how to hustle so they can turn your 1 million into 1 billion. Create a dynasty instead of showing off a bunch of useless cars.

Funny thing is you still don't understand the amount of money talking here. That guy lives in a different world assuming he coughs up 400k million for a car he likes how much do you think he's worth?

The dynasty already exists and he's reaping from it.
Re: Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) by buceta: 1:03pm On Jun 01, 2018
thedondada:

Funny thing is you still don't understand the amount of money talking here. That guy lives in a different world assuming he coughs up 400k million for a car he likes how much do you think he's worth?

The dynasty already exists and he's reaping from it.
I'm talking about dollars. This guy isn't on the Forbes list and, he is a small fish compared to many of the guys you see driving tiny cars in Silicon Valley. His "dynasty" won't last much longer at this rate. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if this guy bought his cars on credit.

I'm familiar with the exotic car market. This guy doesn't even know how to select collectable exotics that will hold their value (this is what most white car collectors do), but the Nigerian man buys brand new cars that will depreciate by 70% within 2 years... its just embarrassing how rich black people behave.

1 Like

Re: Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) by buceta: 1:04pm On Jun 01, 2018
he is a rich man with a poor mans mentality. The real rich people try to hide their wealth and they laugh and people like him.
Re: Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) by YorubaAssasin: 5:59pm On Jun 01, 2018
Alajiki:

Riff-raff...say that to your inconsequential father grin grin grin

So thank God for that Minister that utilized the word (Inconsequential) else, you 9ja pple no go gree speak English again, abi? You don mess with spirit already. You don mess with Folly alaye. Ur own don finish pafuka be dat. grin

Inconsequential dis, Inconsequential dat... Olofo of a somebody! grin
Re: Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) by Alajiki(m): 7:09pm On Jun 01, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

So thank God for that Minister that utilized the word (Inconsequential) else, you 9ja pple no go gree speak English again, abi? You don mess with spirit already. You don mess with Folly alaye. Ur own don finish pafuka be dat. grin

Inconsequential dis, Inconsequential dat... Olofo of a somebody! grin

Again...I refer you to your inconsequential father. grin
Re: Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) by Ellachi93(f): 7:13am On Jun 02, 2018
Day11:

Hello sells phone charger for oshodi.

Smh
And that was supposed to be funny? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) by Ellachi93(f): 7:25am On Jun 02, 2018
buchilino:

UR D ONLY PERSON DAT ASKED D RIGHT QUESTION
Such is life. Nobody cares about how you made it,they just want to see results.
Re: Meet Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade: Owner Of 10 Rolls-Royces (PHOTOS) by AlphaSoul: 12:55am On Feb 07, 2021
autojosh:

Aare Boluwatife Akin-Olugbade, the Are Ona Kakanfo of Owu Kingdom, is a man of means, taste and style.

He is also one of the world’s biggest Rolls-Royce collectors. He is so obsessed with the Rolls Royce brand, that he buys every released model of the exotic car.

He bought his first Rolls-Royce in 1984.

Bolu Akin-Olugbade’s passion for acquiring Rolls-Royce has earned him global attention. Little wonder that he made the list of the 25 select rich men who were invited globally for a private viewing of the new 2019 Rolls Royce SUV called “Cullinan”. At the event, he paid for one.

The car was reported to have cost him about N400 million

Some of the other Rolls-Royces that he owns include Phantom Convertible Drophead, Ghost, 2018 Phantom V111, etc.

His Rolls Royce cars are in his different homes situated all around the globe.

He has 3 Rolls-Royces in his Lagos home, 2 in his London home, 2 in his Los Angeles home, and 2 in his Dubai home.

The new Rolls-Royce Cullinan will be delivered to his St. John’s Wood, London, home sometime in 2019. It will be his 10th Rolls-Royce.

Source:

https://autojosh.com/checkout-the-nigerian-that-owns-10-rolls-royces-see-photos/

The aristocrat, Bolu Akin-Olugbade... The Iroko
tree, and billionaire international business mogul has finally fallen as of
January 2021!

Cause: Covid.

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prince Tsola Emiko To Succeed Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Ikenwoli / Olori Badirat Adeyemi, Alaafin Of Oyo's Youngest Wife, Slays In New Photos / Lady Makes Shorts With "Isi Agu": "This Is A Total Disrespect To Our Culture"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.