Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,379 members, 7,836,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Tragedy As Alfa Slumps And Dies In Oyo State (Photos) - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Tragedy As Alfa Slumps And Dies In Oyo State (Photos) (35234 Views)

Nigerian Pilgrim, Aisha Ahmed, Dies In Saudi Arabia (Photos) / The Largest Islamic School In Afikpo, Ebonyi State (Photos) / Folashade Lawal: Nigerian Pilgrim Slumps And Dies In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tragedy As Alfa Slumps And Dies In Oyo State (Photos) by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:55pm On Jun 05, 2018
nathdim:
still doesn't Make sense because Muslims are the followers of Muhammad its in your quran there is no God except Allah and mohammed is his prophet not Abraham not jesus christ

Jesus' followers called themselves Muslims in the Qur'an. A Muslim is one who submits totally to the will of the one God and obeys His messenger!
Jesus was the messenger sent to them then!
Abraham was also the messenger during his time.
likewise Moses, Noah,etc.
Re: Tragedy As Alfa Slumps And Dies In Oyo State (Photos) by nathdim: 11:59pm On Jun 05, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

Bring out a verse that says Judaism is the religion of the Jews?

There are Jewish Muslims nowadays so...why can't Abraham or Jesus too be Muslims? Be logical.
nowadays as you say not b4
Re: Tragedy As Alfa Slumps And Dies In Oyo State (Photos) by nathdim: 12:12am On Jun 06, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

Jesus' followers called themselves Muslims in the Qur'an. A Muslim is one who submits totally to the will of the one God and obeys His messenger!
funny you why use the quran as a reference at least you can now at least agree that jesus had followers telling me that the apostles are calling themselves Muslims no offence is a big lie
Like i said b4 Islam has no historical back up all those prophets you mentioned might be prophet of God but i would take it to any length that they are not of Islam am not saying you should not worship your God what am saying is that as you Muslims are claiming that there are errors in the bible so there is in the quran though am not in support of any religion
Re: Tragedy As Alfa Slumps And Dies In Oyo State (Photos) by nathdim: 12:33am On Jun 06, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

as a Muslim you know the meaning of the Muslim word Muslim are those consider the quran their holy book Abraham never read the quran his name was just written there
Moses received the torah
Jesus worship God and he never mentioned Allah he worship yahweh and according to the quran he escaped crucifixion but go to Jerusalem today and ask the Jews there they acknowledge that jesus was crucified just that they don't buy the resurrection story
After 600 years one prophet came all the way from makkah saying he knows about jesus
Re: Tragedy As Alfa Slumps And Dies In Oyo State (Photos) by nathdim: 12:48am On Jun 06, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

I don't know if it is hatred that blinds you to this extent.

More Questions!

1. Just give me evidence that Judaism was a religion!

2. And also give me evidence that Christianity was brought by Jesus Christ.

3. is there a difference btw being jewish and being in Judaism?

4. Abraham had two sons Ishmael and Isaac. Isaac can be traced to Jesus while Ishmael can be traced to Muhammad!

Research Key Points: What is Judaism and can it be found in the Scriptures as a religion?
What is christianity and can it be found in any scripture as a religion?
And we can subject Islam to the same test!

that Abraham has two sons is not a subject of reasoning even the Ishmael you are talking about am sure he has so many sons and generation after them any of them can come out any day and start spilling rubbish after all they are all sons of Abraham the main subject of the matter we are discussing about is Abraham what faith was he practising then
Re: Tragedy As Alfa Slumps And Dies In Oyo State (Photos) by Rashduct4luv(m): 7:08am On Jun 06, 2018
nathdim:
that Abraham has two sons is not a subject of reasoning even the Ishmael you are talking about am sure he has so many sons and generation after them any of them can come out any day and start spilling rubbish after all they are all sons of Abraham the main subject of the matter we are discussing about is Abraham what faith was he practising then

The Christians and Jews claimed that Abraham belonged to them, so Allah, The Exalted, refuted their claim and declared it false in the Quran; He says (what means):

{O People of the Scripture, why do you argue about Ibraaheem while the Torah and the Gospel were not revealed until after him? Then will you not reason? Here you are - those who have argued about that of which you have (some) knowledge, but why do you argue about that of which you have no knowledge? And Allah knows while you know not. Ibraaheem was neither a Jew nor a Christian, but he was one inclining toward truth, a Muslim (submitting to Allah). And he was not of the polytheists. Indeed, the most worthy of Ibraaheem among the people are those who followed him (in submission to Allah) and this Prophet, and those who believe (in his message). And Allah is the ally of the believers.} [Quran 3:65-68]

And Ibrahim(Abraham) was qualified in the Qur'an many times as ''Haneef"(i.e. someone inclining towards truth of Islamic monotheism) and a Muslim and was not a polytheist.

The onus is on you to prove that Abraham practiced Judaism or Christianity! And do not divert these question without answering it.
Re: Tragedy As Alfa Slumps And Dies In Oyo State (Photos) by Rashduct4luv(m): 7:17am On Jun 06, 2018
nathdim:
as a Muslim you know the meaning of the Muslim word Muslim are those consider the quran their holy book Abraham never read the quran his name was just written there
Moses received the torah
Jesus worship God and he never mentioned Allah he worship yahweh and according to the quran he escaped crucifixion but go to Jerusalem today and ask the Jews there they acknowledge that jesus was crucified just that they don't buy the resurrection story
After 600 years one prophet came all the way from makkah saying he knows about jesus

You dont understand the definition of a Muslim.

A Muslim is one who submits totally to the will of Allah. Allah has been sending Prophets to man to lead them to His path. So we follow Allah through His Prophet.

During each Prophet's time, the people must follow that Prophet as he is being directed by God Almighty!

The people of Abraham that followed him in truth during his time were Muslims.

The people of Moses that followed him in truth during his time were Muslims.

The people of Jesus that followed him in truth during his time were Muslims.

The people of Muhammad that followed him in truth during his time till the world ends are Muslims.

All these Prophets worshiped only one God (Allah) though the name may be according to their respective languages which may still be in use or extint!
Re: Tragedy As Alfa Slumps And Dies In Oyo State (Photos) by Rashduct4luv(m): 7:36am On Jun 06, 2018
nathdim:
nowadays as you say not b4

If there are nowadays why can't there be before?

I still stand with the fact that Jews and Judaism are a sort of race (from Judah).

They are not religion. Likewise Jesus christ is unaware of christianity!
Re: Tragedy As Alfa Slumps And Dies In Oyo State (Photos) by nathdim: 10:19am On Jun 06, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

The Christians and Jews claimed that Abraham belonged to them, so Allah, The Exalted, refuted their claim and declared it false in the Quran; He says (what means):

{O People of the Scripture, why do you argue about Ibraaheem while the Torah and the Gospel were not revealed until after him? Then will you not reason? Here you are - those who have argued about that of which you have (some) knowledge, but why do you argue about that of which you have no knowledge? And Allah knows while you know not. Ibraaheem was neither a Jew nor a Christian, but he was one inclining toward truth, a Muslim (submitting to Allah). And he was not of the polytheists. Indeed, the most worthy of Ibraaheem among the people are those who followed him (in submission to Allah) and this Prophet, and those who believe (in his message). And Allah is the ally of the believers.} [Quran 3:65-68]

And Ibrahim(Abraham) was qualified in the Qur'an many times as ''Haneef"(i.e. someone inclining towards truth of Islamic monotheism) and a Muslim and was not a polytheist.

The onus is on you to prove that Abraham practiced Judaism or Christianity! And do not divert these question without answering it.
answer me first prove to me that Abraham practiced Islam
Re: Tragedy As Alfa Slumps And Dies In Oyo State (Photos) by Rashduct4luv(m): 1:11pm On Jun 06, 2018
nathdim:
answer me first prove to me that Abraham practiced Islam

Even if i give u all the proofs you will reject. I have explained Islam and meaning of a Muslim to you before! Which proof do you want? From the Qur'an, New testament or Old?
Re: Tragedy As Alfa Slumps And Dies In Oyo State (Photos) by nathdim: 1:24pm On Jun 06, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

Even if i give u all the proofs you will reject. I have explained Islam and meaning of a Muslim to you before! Which proof do you want? From the Qur'an, New testament or Old?

the problem is that you don't understand me you think am in support of the Christian like i said b4 I don't believe in any religion if any Christian cross me i am also ready
And if you wanna give me proof don't give me from the quran give me from another source b4 the quran that Abraham practice Islam and not another religion
Re: Tragedy As Alfa Slumps And Dies In Oyo State (Photos) by Dreydoe(m): 10:24pm On Jun 06, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

Allah Guides who he wills.

Do not be over burdened over social media ignoramus
This is the last ten days of Ramadan

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Spirit Of Ramadan Fasting In Pictures / First And Second Glance At Women (Photo) / Fornication And Pregnancy Before Marriage : Islamic Perspective

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.