Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

How To Make Money Using Facebook Page - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Make Money Using Facebook Page (267 Views)

Three Best Ways To Make MONEY Using FACEBOOK / 5 Trick To Make Money Using Whatsapp / How To Check Unknown Callers' Information Using Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Using Facebook Page by Eminent412(m): 3:07pm On May 31, 2018
If you have a product, service or opportunity you want people to be aware of and as well make sales, Facebook is one wonderful way to do that.
One thing about creating a Facebook page is that it brings potential prospects and customers to you instead of you looking for people to tell your business but even after starting a Facebook page, getting people to like your page and turning them into prospects might seem difficult but it shouldn’t be that way for you.

Let me tell you how I got ten likes in less than two weeks then maybe then tell you how to convert these likes to money.

Branding: The very first thing you have to do is to brand yourself online. Branding is very important for your business, what you want people to see you as, how you want your business to be seen by strangers should be what you should focus on first. For example as a network marketer, I branded myself as a leader and that is what every network marketer should do.

Your Audience: Another important thing is to understand your audience, know them, their needs, their demographics and everything possible about them. It will really help your brand grow fast.

Solve their problems: After you have identified who your audience is, they definitely have problems and your main concern is to present them solution to that problem.
Tips: You cannot get what you want without helping others, you have to help people so as to be helped.

Paid Ads: Create posts for the purpose of engaging more audience

Invite: Tell people about your page, especially people who liked a post on your page. For example, after I boosted a post on my page and got so many engagements I then invited them to like my page, you should try that as well it really works.

You have gotten your more likes to your page, then how do you turn that into leads or sales. Click below
http://www.abayomitheblog.com.ng/?p=109

(1) (Reply)

Key Insight Research Consults / Some People Arrested For Importing 8 Physically Challenged Kids To Beg In Lagos / Ranching: You Owe A Land Only When You’re Alive – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.