Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Ajiboye: It’s Painful But No Ill-feelings Over Super Eagles Omission; I’ll Be Ba - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ajiboye: It’s Painful But No Ill-feelings Over Super Eagles Omission; I’ll Be Ba (385 Views)

Concerns Mount Over Super Eagles’ Next Head Coach / Ighalo Blasts Critics Over Super Eagles Comeback / Dele Ajiboye Took Nigeria To CHAN Final, Says Sudan Coach Logarusic Hrvatsko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ajiboye: It’s Painful But No Ill-feelings Over Super Eagles Omission; I’ll Be Ba by solbase10(m): 3:21pm On May 31, 2018
Plateau United goalkeeper Dele Ajiboye says he has moved on from the disappointment of missing out on a place in Nigeria’s squad to the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia and believes he will still play a role for the team in future, reports [url]Completesportsnigeria. com[/url].

Ajiboye alongside three other players — Uche Agbo, Junior Lokosa and Stephen Eze — were dropped from the initial 30-man provisional list coach Gernot Rohr on Wednesday.

Rohr, as expected, settled for the trio of Francis Uzoho, Ikechukwu Ezenwa and Daniel Akpeyi for the goalkeeping position.

The former junior international is confident he will secure a place in the team in future despite his omission.

“It’s nothing to dwell too much on. The coach had to pick 23 players from a list 30, so it’s obvious that some people will be dropped at the end of the day,” Ajiboye told CSN.

“Unfortunately, I was one of those that won’t be in Russia. I must admit it was painful but there will always be another World Cup.

“The most important thing is to keep working hard and hope for a brighter future.

“I believe in myself and will keep working hard to get back into the team in future.”

Source:https://www.completesportsnigeria.com/ajiboye-its-painful-but-no-ill-feelings-over-super-eagles-omission-ill-be-back/

Re: Ajiboye: It’s Painful But No Ill-feelings Over Super Eagles Omission; I’ll Be Ba by evy4ch(m): 3:34pm On May 31, 2018
Keep your spirit high one day you will make it to world cup then you will make us proud.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Govt Finally Speaks On Super Eagles 2 – 1 Loss To England / Madrid To Offer Ronaldo Plus Cash For Neymar / Sure Daily Prediction ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.