Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,355 members, 7,829,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

I Will Reomve IPOB From Terrorist List- Fela Durotoye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Reomve IPOB From Terrorist List- Fela Durotoye (2764 Views)

FG To Facebook: Stop IPOB From Using Your Platform To Incite Violence / Sit-At-Home: Warning To IPOB From Delta State Government / Fela Durotoye Cautioning A ‘Big Man’ To Join The Queue At Abuja Airport (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Reomve IPOB From Terrorist List- Fela Durotoye by cbrass(m): 4:47pm On May 31, 2018
I have always reserved my comments about this man not until i watched the Part 1 of his Manifesto . You will see a passionate leader speaking from the bottom of his heart. There is no doubt about it that Fela Durotoye is an intelligent person but what really struck me was when he said he will prefer dialog in dealing with issues in the SE and SS , the one that really sweets my belle was when he said he will delist IPOB from the nation terrorist list. cheesy

I don't know of you oo..but this man has my vote already because of this in 2019 elections

if you want to watch the manifesto part 1 , please visit this link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSPbFeDw0cU&feature=youtu.be
#fela2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Reomve IPOB From Terrorist List- Fela Durotoye by Blue3k(m): 4:49pm On May 31, 2018
grin 2019 might be as fun as 2016 election in US.

Front Page: Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Reomve IPOB From Terrorist List- Fela Durotoye by gidgiddy: 4:54pm On May 31, 2018
What a brazen campaign strategy!

Durotoye should not bother, IPOB will remove its self from terror list via the courts for one simple reason.

And unarmed organisation that has never killed anybody cannot be a terrorist organisation

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Reomve IPOB From Terrorist List- Fela Durotoye by cbrass(m): 4:57pm On May 31, 2018
Blue3k:
grin 2019 might be as fun as 2016 election in US.

Front Page: Lalasticlala

yes oo..am loving it
Re: I Will Reomve IPOB From Terrorist List- Fela Durotoye by cbrass(m): 4:58pm On May 31, 2018
gidgiddy:

Durotoye should not bother, IPOB will remove its self from terror list via the courts for one simple reason.

And unarmed organisation that has never killed anybody cannot be a terrorist organisation

we all know that is not easy , but with this promise from Mr Fela Durotoye then all that court wahala is not needed
Re: I Will Reomve IPOB From Terrorist List- Fela Durotoye by Nnaeb(m): 4:59pm On May 31, 2018
FD is the Man for the Job.

Let APC members vote APC
Let PDP members vote PDP

Let we the Masses come out and vote our choice and the Job is done.
Re: I Will Reomve IPOB From Terrorist List- Fela Durotoye by nzeobi(m): 5:01pm On May 31, 2018
removing the name is not the problem neither is it the solution, but things like restructuring will go a long way.
Re: I Will Reomve IPOB From Terrorist List- Fela Durotoye by clevvermind(m): 5:04pm On May 31, 2018
Ipob is not a terrorist group. those mumus will never learn.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Reomve IPOB From Terrorist List- Fela Durotoye by clevvermind(m): 5:10pm On May 31, 2018
Ipob are not terrorist, they just want freedom that's all.

6 Likes

Re: I Will Reomve IPOB From Terrorist List- Fela Durotoye by EzeNri(m): 5:15pm On May 31, 2018
Mumu
Re: I Will Reomve IPOB From Terrorist List- Fela Durotoye by Omololu007(m): 5:16pm On May 31, 2018
If IPOD is a terrorist group, then what are we to call Fulani herdsmen

4 Likes

Re: I Will Reomve IPOB From Terrorist List- Fela Durotoye by stiyke(m): 5:17pm On May 31, 2018
Fela how far with restructuring you did not mention it. Haha Durotonye!!!
Re: I Will Reomve IPOB From Terrorist List- Fela Durotoye by dadark: 5:21pm On May 31, 2018
eyaa....look how people dey play around with una like a cheap prostitute.... undecided undecided

so what courts decided can easily be overturned by this guy....??

chaiiii....

awon olomo ipob....use and dump people.... undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Will Reomve IPOB From Terrorist List- Fela Durotoye by Omeokachie: 5:22pm On May 31, 2018
I am not fooled.

This is one of the shortsighted young men that brought this present calamity on the nation because he failed to study or learn from history.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Reomve IPOB From Terrorist List- Fela Durotoye by dadark: 5:24pm On May 31, 2018
gidgiddy:

you still need to prove that you didnt killed anybody.......

una problem is,you dont have control over your members....any criminal can join...

una dont even control who is joining....

una think shouting biafra will change the mindset of criminals....

nonesense.......

1 Like

Re: I Will Reomve IPOB From Terrorist List- Fela Durotoye by gidgiddy: 5:30pm On May 31, 2018
dadark:

you still need to prove that you didnt killed anybody.......

una problem is,you dont have control over your members....any criminal can join...

una dont even control who is joining....

una think shouting biafra will change the mindset of criminals....

nonesense.......

No, it is the authorities who are claiming that IPOB is a terrorist organisation that has to prove that the organisation has killed anyone

5 Likes

Re: I Will Reomve IPOB From Terrorist List- Fela Durotoye by Blue3k(m): 5:38pm On May 31, 2018
These guys are throwing around promises with thinking how do we pay for it. Passing laws isnt that difficult though.

His policy goals:

•National rebate scheme for power.
•Consider Targeted capital injection to distribution companies with attached technical oversite with specific exit dates via IPO.
•Remove all tarriffs, duties and constraints for solar batteries pannels and instalation accessories.
•Wage propaganda war against criminals
•Degrade defeat and dismantle Boko Haram . Ensure all IDP can return homes.
•Fix secruuty forces by ensuring they are well equipped and well funded.
•Merit based promotion and performance based employment.
•Provide free education to primary and secondary schools. Collab with private sector and civil society to ensure quality.
•Unified exams for schools to uphold standards.
•Special juducial courts for exucatiin related crimes like harrassment by lectures, cultist and improper withholding of results.
•turn faculties of [insert subject] into university to reduce cost
•access to health for all
•free healthcare for children 0-5 yrs and 65yrs and above
•set up 6 regional health care cities
•provide tertiary and secondary health care
•act as medical hub West African subregion
•stop brain drain of medical expert
•provide support for light rail metrolines in phases for all the states of federation via ppp.
•improve rural to urban trabsport via Pan-Nigerian rail system.
Re: I Will Reomve IPOB From Terrorist List- Fela Durotoye by Ziggylady(f): 5:38pm On May 31, 2018
cbrass:
I have always reserved my comments about this man not until i watched the Part 1 of his Manifesto . You will see a passionate leader speaking from the bottom of his heart. There is no doubt about it that Fela Durotoye is an intelligent person but what really struck me was when he said he will prefer dialog in dealing with issues in the SE and SS , the one that really sweets my belle was when he said he will delist IPOB from the nation terrorist list. cheesy

I don't know of you oo..but this man has my vote already because of this in 2019 elections

if you want to watch the manifesto part 1 , please visit this link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSPbFeDw0cU&feature=youtu.be
#fela2019

@Op dont be fooled by rhetorics like these...Remember Buhari/APC promises,at the end of the day O.Y.O was the result..

Like someone said he was one of those who packaged buhari as the 'messiah' for gullible Nigerians to swallow..

A word is enough for the wise.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Reomve IPOB From Terrorist List- Fela Durotoye by KanwuliaExtra: 5:40pm On May 31, 2018
Nice tok. . . But. . . .
Re: I Will Reomve IPOB From Terrorist List- Fela Durotoye by ednut1(m): 6:08pm On May 31, 2018
He sold buhari to pple as a messiah. He has low IQ. He cant even win his street in an election. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: I Will Reomve IPOB From Terrorist List- Fela Durotoye by cbrass(m): 6:24pm On May 31, 2018
Nnaeb:
FD is the Man for the Job.

Let APC members vote APC
Let PDP members vote PDP

Let we the Masses come out and vote our choice and the Job is done.

Thank you bro...
Re: I Will Reomve IPOB From Terrorist List- Fela Durotoye by cbrass(m): 6:25pm On May 31, 2018
Ziggylady:

@Op dont be fooled by rhetorics like these...Remember Buhari/APC promises,at the end of the day O.Y.O was the result..

Like someone said he was one of those who packaged buhari as the 'messiah' for gullible Nigerians to swallow..

A word is enough for the wise.

Do you have a proof ? let us deal with facts pls
Re: I Will Reomve IPOB From Terrorist List- Fela Durotoye by cbrass(m): 6:25pm On May 31, 2018
ednut1:
He sold buhari to pple as a messiah. He has low IQ. He cant even win his street in an election. Nonsense

That is a lie bro
Re: I Will Reomve IPOB From Terrorist List- Fela Durotoye by cbrass(m): 6:26pm On May 31, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Nice tok. . . But. . . .

But what oo
Re: I Will Reomve IPOB From Terrorist List- Fela Durotoye by cbrass(m): 6:27pm On May 31, 2018
Omeokachie:
I am not fooled.

This is one of the shortsighted young men that brought this present calamity on the nation because he failed to study or learn from history.

you are a liar, stop spreading falsehood

1 Like

Re: I Will Reomve IPOB From Terrorist List- Fela Durotoye by Ziggylady(f): 6:28pm On May 31, 2018
cbrass:

Do you have a proof ? let us deal with facts pls

No vex,go ahead and vote for him because he said he will delist IPOB from terror list.
Re: I Will Reomve IPOB From Terrorist List- Fela Durotoye by cbrass(m): 6:29pm On May 31, 2018
Omololu007:
If IPOD is a terrorist group, then what are we to call Fulani herdsmen
exactly
Re: I Will Reomve IPOB From Terrorist List- Fela Durotoye by dadark: 6:45pm On May 31, 2018
gidgiddy:

No, it is the authorities who are claiming that IPOB is a terrorist organisation that has to prove that the organisation has killed anyone

dont talk nonesense...and who attacked a police station and killed a police officer...and even bragging about it on radio biafra...??

una think we forgot that incident or what....?

1 Like

Re: I Will Reomve IPOB From Terrorist List- Fela Durotoye by cbrass(m): 6:51pm On May 31, 2018
Ziggylady:

No vex,go ahead and vote for him because he said he will delist IPOB from terror list.

Just show your proof and leave the rest to me

1 Like

Re: I Will Reomve IPOB From Terrorist List- Fela Durotoye by Roger3D(m): 7:04pm On May 31, 2018
That is why you must never never be elected president. I POP are terrorists period!
Re: I Will Reomve IPOB From Terrorist List- Fela Durotoye by timecapsule: 7:05pm On May 31, 2018
None of this people will have my vote.
I'll keep it to myself
Re: I Will Reomve IPOB From Terrorist List- Fela Durotoye by Banmeallday: 7:06pm On May 31, 2018
Roger3D:
That is why you must never never be elected president.
I POP are terrorists period!

Another reason why election in the Nigger Area is not important. No election until referendum is better

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku: About 350 Support Groups Promise 35million Votes / ''Buhari In Aso Rock Is Different From The One That Fought Civil War'' - Dino / APC To Field Tinubu/ganduje In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.