Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

President Buhari Signing "Not Too Young To Run" Bill Into Law (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Signing "Not Too Young To Run" Bill Into Law (Photos) (24205 Views)

Buhari Signing Of PIB: Petrol May Sell For N300, FG To Decide On Subsidy Today / Buhari Signing PIB Shows Disdain For Niger Delta People, Says PDP / Seyi Makinde Dressed In Amotekun Outfit To Sign Bill Into Law (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Signing "Not Too Young To Run" Bill Into Law (Photos) by congorasta: 7:59pm On May 31, 2018
k
Re: President Buhari Signing "Not Too Young To Run" Bill Into Law (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 8:00pm On May 31, 2018
Gud 1
Re: President Buhari Signing "Not Too Young To Run" Bill Into Law (Photos) by Motion123(m): 8:00pm On May 31, 2018
I would have ran but he begged me (youths) not to till after 2019
Re: President Buhari Signing "Not Too Young To Run" Bill Into Law (Photos) by jakandeola(m): 8:00pm On May 31, 2018
dis buhari na animal I hate dis man may god purnish him
Re: President Buhari Signing "Not Too Young To Run" Bill Into Law (Photos) by Bodmas60(m): 8:00pm On May 31, 2018
Gift101:
He should also sign in the "Too Old To Run" Bill... Wisdom wee not kee me grin grin grin
.. grin grin grin... guy you too wise...
Re: President Buhari Signing "Not Too Young To Run" Bill Into Law (Photos) by sirfemoz(m): 8:00pm On May 31, 2018
It's a good thing that he kept to his words. But he should also give way next year for the young to run. Abi he want the young to be running by the touch line like lines man?
Re: President Buhari Signing "Not Too Young To Run" Bill Into Law (Photos) by princeade86(m): 8:00pm On May 31, 2018
we need age limit political office. at least 60years Shud not contest for any post.
Re: President Buhari Signing "Not Too Young To Run" Bill Into Law (Photos) by Alex80s(m): 8:00pm On May 31, 2018
APC have run out of ideas. #Mumuswedeerule

Get your PVCs please.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Signing "Not Too Young To Run" Bill Into Law (Photos) by Harrynight(m): 8:02pm On May 31, 2018
Nigerians would have been so happy if he at the same moment tender his resignation
Re: President Buhari Signing "Not Too Young To Run" Bill Into Law (Photos) by proudevil: 8:05pm On May 31, 2018
post=68061553:
What's the fuse about the not too young to run bill signing?

The point is, will the same old people running give them a chance? Some youths are confused, this election format should be outdated, where they throw you a fowl, to collect a cow.
you just hate the greatest leader in the world nothing else just pure hatred oga o..
Re: President Buhari Signing "Not Too Young To Run" Bill Into Law (Photos) by Olalekank(m): 8:06pm On May 31, 2018
Emmylyon:
Since this bill has been signed, now let's do a

Presidency poll on nairaland between PMB and I .

Like for ME

Share for PMB

Just give up
Re: President Buhari Signing "Not Too Young To Run" Bill Into Law (Photos) by BlackHatNaija: 8:08pm On May 31, 2018
proudevil:
you just hate the greatest leader in the world nothing else just pure hatred oga o..
Did you say in the world? I hate Nobody. No political ambition of any person is worth my hatred. Least I forget you're a Fulani, you won't understand.
Re: President Buhari Signing "Not Too Young To Run" Bill Into Law (Photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 31, 2018
For once, one good thing
Re: President Buhari Signing "Not Too Young To Run" Bill Into Law (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 8:11pm On May 31, 2018
Bubu the man of our time, qote me have stroke
Re: President Buhari Signing "Not Too Young To Run" Bill Into Law (Photos) by eniorisha(m): 8:11pm On May 31, 2018
I think what d youths shld av demanded is rotation of power btwn the youths & d old cargoes. Something like 8 years for D old politicians across all levels of political offices. Thereafter, another 8 years for d youths across all levels as well. For this particular law, nothing changes as far as one will get one of these old looters as an opponent in any election.
Re: President Buhari Signing "Not Too Young To Run" Bill Into Law (Photos) by FLYFIRE(m): 8:18pm On May 31, 2018
We should put our hands for the idi.ot?
Re: President Buhari Signing "Not Too Young To Run" Bill Into Law (Photos) by penearth(m): 8:32pm On May 31, 2018
the president of the masses, thanks for listening d peoples voices. any opposition on u in 2019. holy ghost fireeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Re: President Buhari Signing "Not Too Young To Run" Bill Into Law (Photos) by lexy2014: 8:55pm On May 31, 2018
opyzy:
grin or NOT TOO DULL to run bill grin grin
I think u meant tooo dull to run bill
Re: President Buhari Signing "Not Too Young To Run" Bill Into Law (Photos) by lexy2014: 8:56pm On May 31, 2018
penearth:
the president of the masses, thanks for listening d peoples voices. any opposition on u in 2019. holy ghost fireeeeeeeeeeeeee.
buhari and zidane came to "power" 3 years ago. Zidane excelled at his job winning 9 trophies including becoming d first coach in history to win d most prestigious club competition 3 times consecutively, yet he resigned. Compare that to buhari who has no achievement to his name as president yet u are drooling 4 buhari. Y are u guys so impressed with mediocrity instead of excellence?
Re: President Buhari Signing "Not Too Young To Run" Bill Into Law (Photos) by lexy2014: 8:58pm On May 31, 2018
proudevil:
what makes buhari d greatest leader in d world?pls explain
Re: President Buhari Signing "Not Too Young To Run" Bill Into Law (Photos) by lexy2014: 8:58pm On May 31, 2018
proudevil:
buhari and zidane came to "power" 3 years ago. Zidane excelled at his job winning 9 trophies including becoming d first coach in history to win d most prestigious club competition 3 times consecutively, yet he resigned. Compare that to buhari who has no achievement to his name as president yet u are drooling 4 buhari. Y are u guys so impressed with mediocrity instead of excellence?
Re: President Buhari Signing "Not Too Young To Run" Bill Into Law (Photos) by hmuhammad(m): 9:01pm On May 31, 2018
abokibuhari:
Useless president
una go tire I swear, PMB will win the next election whether your father likes it or not
Re: President Buhari Signing "Not Too Young To Run" Bill Into Law (Photos) by lexy2014: 9:02pm On May 31, 2018
moscobabs:
Thats my president

I know wailers will still wail
th buhari and zidane came to "power" 3 years ago. Zidane excelled at his job winning 9 trophies including becoming d first coach in history to win d most prestigious club competition 3 times consecutively, yet he resigned. Compare that to buhari who has no achievement to his name as president yet u are drooling 4 buhari. Y are u guys so impressed with mediocrity instead of excellence?
Re: President Buhari Signing "Not Too Young To Run" Bill Into Law (Photos) by cenaman(m): 9:07pm On May 31, 2018
there is this girl which one papa is wrestling with me and i told him he is too old to service that great-one engine, but he say am too young to rule over him. with this bill i will tell him that am not too young to rule over him.
Re: President Buhari Signing "Not Too Young To Run" Bill Into Law (Photos) by proudevil: 9:13pm On May 31, 2018
lexy2014:
what makes buhari d greatest leader in d world?pls explain
for dealing with Igbos.
Re: President Buhari Signing "Not Too Young To Run" Bill Into Law (Photos) by Bundaweber: 9:14pm On May 31, 2018
sorry o! but this is a question to the lawyers in the house. Does the constitution not state that once you are eighteen yo have the right to vote or be voted for? so then what's the need for a not to young to run bill? please I just want to understand.
Re: President Buhari Signing "Not Too Young To Run" Bill Into Law (Photos) by lexy2014: 9:30pm On May 31, 2018
proudevil:
for dealing with Igbos.
who are Igbos?
Re: President Buhari Signing "Not Too Young To Run" Bill Into Law (Photos) by ehinmowo: 9:37pm On May 31, 2018
Emmylyon:
Since this bill has been signed, now let's do a

Presidency poll on nairaland between PMB and I .

Like for PMB

Share for ME.

P.s: I'm an ambitious person that wants to take Nigeria to a greater height

My brother. If a poo could contest in 2019, I will gladly vote for rather than voting the incumbent
Re: President Buhari Signing "Not Too Young To Run" Bill Into Law (Photos) by ofuonyebi: 10:11pm On May 31, 2018
PMB makes history again....what the OBJ's & Jona cannot attempt...up 9ja democracy...up sai baba...if you do well we go salute...if you no do well

we go cane your yansh..
Re: President Buhari Signing "Not Too Young To Run" Bill Into Law (Photos) by demitola(m): 10:21pm On May 31, 2018
obo389:
Was it not the same bill GEJ refused signing during his tenure?
I maybe wrong though
You are not wrong... he actually declined to sign it even after the Senate passed the bulk to his table. Yet you'l need to see Reno Omokri on Twitter berating PMB on this.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Signing "Not Too Young To Run" Bill Into Law (Photos) by lexy2014: 10:28pm On May 31, 2018
proudevil:
Re: President Buhari Signing "Not Too Young To Run" Bill Into Law (Photos) by sprints1: 10:29pm On May 31, 2018
OVA200:
Buhari manage to impress me for the first time since 2015 but notwithstanding you are still going home with the help of this law come 2019
go and find out he never wanted to sign it but he was forced to and remembered he is too old sef even if I no sign am I can't be president after 2022

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG To Atiku, Obi: Tinubu Won The Presidential Election Fair And Square / Deji Adeyanju Drags Buhari To Court Over Appointment Of NIA, DG / To Arrest Fani-kayode, Odumakin, Follow Due Process, Court Tells EFCC, DSS, Poli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.