Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,904 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Are Looking For Dredging Sites Where Quality Sharp Sand Is Available? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Are Looking For Dredging Sites Where Quality Sharp Sand Is Available? (7528 Views)

Lagoon Front Land Available For DREDGING In Ibeju. for sale, lease or JV options / We Supply Different Kinds Of Sand Is Contact Us Today / Do You Have Viable Sites For Dredging In Lagos/badagry/ikorodu? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Looking For Dredging Sites Where Quality Sharp Sand Is Available? by dan6019(m): 8:48am On May 29, 2010
Do you know that the best investment in Lagos today is in Sharp sand dredging?

Do you also know that about 20 tonnes of sharp sand - a tipper load is worth about 50k?

May be you don't also know that it is possible for you to make millions of Naira on daily basis?

If you need more information on these, get in touch with us, we have a site right now where the sand is available and also the demand is high.

Or you need more insight into this business, we are facilitators of such, let's talk

Daniel - 08033259595, Henry - 08132354384, front desk - 17415152, 08037693888, adebayo6019@yahoo.com

office - Suite A15, Cherub Mall, by Protea Hotel, Km 18, Lekki-Epe xpressway, Chevron Drive, lekki, Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Looking For Dredging Sites Where Quality Sharp Sand Is Available? by larez(m): 9:37am On May 29, 2010
This is good. If you will like to develop a program and want to acquire/purchase a Dredger, Maybe I can help you with securing financing.

Goodluck.
Re: Are Looking For Dredging Sites Where Quality Sharp Sand Is Available? by obojo(m): 11:17am On May 29, 2010
and where will you get the license from dredging is not that simple anymore, There are only 15 licenses in the whole of lagos state, aquiring d dredger is just one step, getting the license to dredge is another
Re: Are Looking For Dredging Sites Where Quality Sharp Sand Is Available? by dan6019(m): 12:01pm On May 29, 2010
you can have the site - land by the lagoon where the dredging will take place, get somebody with licence and lease your land to the fellow, you earn at least 20% of the inflow on daily basis. Getting somebody with dredger, no licence and no site is very easy.

let's talk about it.
Re: Are Looking For Dredging Sites Where Quality Sharp Sand Is Available? by Blututh: 4:00pm On Jul 04, 2010
Is anyone familiar with the process of obtaining a dredging license in Lagos State?
Re: Are Looking For Dredging Sites Where Quality Sharp Sand Is Available? by dan6019(m): 4:22pm On Jul 04, 2010
Larez, this is my no and email adress, let's talk about your offer: 08033259595, adebayo6019@yahoo.com. - Daniel
Re: Are Looking For Dredging Sites Where Quality Sharp Sand Is Available? by larez(m): 5:48pm On Jul 04, 2010
As you guys know, I am always willing to share information, since I believe in Freedom of information. Here is a scan of the Lagos State Dredging Guidlines.

1 Share

Re: Are Looking For Dredging Sites Where Quality Sharp Sand Is Available? by Blututh: 12:57am On Jul 05, 2010
Thank you Larez, I owe you a drink!!
Re: Are Looking For Dredging Sites Where Quality Sharp Sand Is Available? by larez(m): 1:34am On Jul 05, 2010
You are welcome smiley
Re: Are Looking For Dredging Sites Where Quality Sharp Sand Is Available? by tholanee: 1:10pm On Jul 05, 2010
Hello@dan,

Are you suggesting we come buy sharp sand from you or get a land to start dredging? please I need more information on these, you can send it to alleventsplanners@gmail.com.
Re: Are Looking For Dredging Sites Where Quality Sharp Sand Is Available? by james1(m): 1:48pm On Jul 05, 2010
@poster.nice one.
@larez.how you doing?sold your property at friends colony?I lost my phones and all the contacts therein.
Do hit me:jumejames@hotmail.com
Cheers.
Re: Are Looking For Dredging Sites Where Quality Sharp Sand Is Available? by oduz: 3:51pm On Jul 05, 2010
The terms are fairer in Ogun state, off the Ibadan Express Way (25minutes to Berger) & the market(includes Lagos) is growing, partners, financiers required. contact

arcmedia007@yahoo.com
Re: Are Looking For Dredging Sites Where Quality Sharp Sand Is Available? by larez(m): 4:47pm On Jul 05, 2010
Hello James,

I'll shoot you email right now. Hope all is well with you. Cheers.
Re: Are Looking For Dredging Sites Where Quality Sharp Sand Is Available? by larez(m): 9:02pm On Dec 17, 2011
Guys,

In my process of seeking the best value for the money, I discovered an Italian Dredge and Mining Slurry pump manufacturer that impressed me a lot. The bottomline in any business is the Lifetime Cost Cycle Analysis (LCCA). What this means is the bottomline cost per Unit of the product, which in this case is the sand that is being mined. After doing research on the costs of buying used dredgers in Europe, I found out that I could purchase Brand new equipment that will cost a little over 1/3 the cost of getting a 10 year old used dredger of the same production level. However, the cost of production will be a lot lower with more efficient equipment. This dramatically reduces the overall cost, which led me to recommending Dragflow to a couple of clients.

With what I discovered, I could not resist the opportunity to become the sub-Saharan representative of the company. They have the most efficient submersible and slurry pumps, with a good performance history which makes their products very efficient.

For more information, please go to the company website at http://www.dragflow.it. You will be glad that you did. For a quote, please contact the company directly, or me at 0802.422.8548. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Are Looking For Dredging Sites Where Quality Sharp Sand Is Available? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 29, 2013
a
Re: Are Looking For Dredging Sites Where Quality Sharp Sand Is Available? by hasstech(m): 10:31pm On Oct 05, 2013
Land @ ikorodu road Need dredgin company to dredge from lagoon. Contact. Hassan @ 08024602260
Re: Are Looking For Dredging Sites Where Quality Sharp Sand Is Available? by vineyardfarms: 6:01am On Jan 03, 2014
l have a dredger with 10 and 12 inches capacity with 2 engines mounted to pump sand 24hrs none stop. looking for a profitable SITE with good community. priferably lkorodu, ogun, badagry and ajah ekpe. no problem with lincense either lagos or ogun states. pls contact me via this page

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Looking For Dredging Sites Where Quality Sharp Sand Is Available? by hasstech(m): 8:45pm On Oct 11, 2014
Land available @ the ikorodu -lagos express for dredging company for stock piling and selling of sand . Must ready to dredge from the lagoon contact Hassan 08024602260,08185111849

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Looking For Dredging Sites Where Quality Sharp Sand Is Available? by hasstech(m): 9:23pm On Oct 11, 2014
I have a Good Site facing ikorodu-lagos express road with a Good community relationship am from the community contact hassan 08024602260,08185111849

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Looking For Dredging Sites Where Quality Sharp Sand Is Available? by agboolasureboi: 10:40pm On Nov 14, 2015
A community owned site on 3 plots having a waterfront dredging cadastral in MUWO TOWN, OJO lagos state.
Rent: N3,000,000 PER ANNUM
Royalty: N1,000,000
sand search report available.
for more info, do not hesitate to email estatenexusng@gmail.com
Re: Are Looking For Dredging Sites Where Quality Sharp Sand Is Available? by agboolasureboi: 10:42pm On Nov 14, 2015
A community owned site on 3 plots having a waterfront dredging cadastral in MUWO TOWN, OJO lagos state.
Rent: N3,000,000 PER ANNUM
Royalty: N1,000,000
sand search report available.
for more info, do not hesitate to call 234-1-8074670547 or email estatenexusng@gmail.com
Re: Are Looking For Dredging Sites Where Quality Sharp Sand Is Available? by vineyardfarms: 10:05am On Dec 20, 2018
dan6019:

Do you know that the best investment in Lagos today is in Sharp sand dredging?

Do you also know that about 20 tonnes of sharp sand - a tipper load is worth about 50k?

May be you don't also know that it is possible for you to make millions of Naira on daily basis?

If you need more information on these, get in touch with us, we have a site right now where the sand is available and also the demand is high.

Or you need more insight into this business, we are facilitators of such, let's talk

Daniel - 08033259595, Henry - 08132354384, front desk - 17415152, 08037693888, adebayo6019@yahoo.com

office - Suite A15, Cherub Mall, by Protea Hotel, Km 18, Lekki-Epe xpressway, Chevron Drive, lekki, Lagos
IN NEED OF SOUND WORKING SAND DREDGER BARGE, FOR HIRE OR JOINT VENTURE ! WE GOT YOUR BACK. CONTACT US
Re: Are Looking For Dredging Sites Where Quality Sharp Sand Is Available? by KrystalG24: 11:56am On Jan 16, 2020
Does anyone have dredging equipment in Lagos for rent?
Re: Are Looking For Dredging Sites Where Quality Sharp Sand Is Available? by besun(f): 12:36pm On Aug 09, 2020
Contact me on 08064082637, if you have a good site for dredging. Lisence and machine very available.
Re: Are Looking For Dredging Sites Where Quality Sharp Sand Is Available? by Oscytech: 2:15am On Apr 10, 2022
I have Dredging Equipment For Rent , You can also Contact me For Dredging Sites and Bulk Land Deals , Currently We Have 500Acres bulk Land Sale at Abijo - C of O with good access Road

Developers and Single Buyers can contact Me
08020623654 whatsapp
08135884620 call

(1) (Reply)

Here Is A Great Opportunity To Be A Homeowner... / READ Reasons Why Landlords/investors Lose Their Investment On Rental Property / Lekki House Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.