Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,729 members, 7,820,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

G-wagon Saga: I Regret My Actions, Underestimated Power Of Social Media- Gbaja - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / G-wagon Saga: I Regret My Actions, Underestimated Power Of Social Media- Gbaja (502 Views)

I Don't Regret My Actions - Portable Says After Headies Award Disqualification / Timmy K MacNicol: I Regret My Marriage To An Old Man, I Pity Regina Daniels / Sheilah Parker And Davido Saga: "I Truly Woke Up To Your DM,” She Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

G-wagon Saga: I Regret My Actions, Underestimated Power Of Social Media- Gbaja by bayomillz14: 6:23pm On May 31, 2018
Federal House of Representative member, Femi Gbajabiamila has released a statement regarding the recent controversial G-Wagon gift he presented to his wife Yemisi, to commemorate her 50th birthday anniversary, that he regrets what happened.

While some of the supporters of the lawmaker rejoiced with him as he exorbitantly displayed love to his wife on social media, others have raised the question on the source of Gbajabiamila’s wealth.

https://www.thenewsguru.com/g-wagon-saga-i-regret-my-actions-underestimated-power-of-social-media-gbajabiamila/

Re: G-wagon Saga: I Regret My Actions, Underestimated Power Of Social Media- Gbaja by Munzy14(m): 8:14pm On May 31, 2018
People's constituency allowance in motion. cc lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, Dominique come and see o.
Re: G-wagon Saga: I Regret My Actions, Underestimated Power Of Social Media- Gbaja by ifeegee(f): 8:49pm On May 31, 2018
Can someone please explain this outfit for me

(1) (Reply)

Stunning Wedding Album Of Dora Akinyuli’s Daughter, Chidiogo / History Of Nigerian Cinema : Brought To You By Me / Emoney Shares New Photos as He Rocks His New Look.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.