Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,411 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Do Alhajis And Our Evil Elites Eat Human Meat? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Do Alhajis And Our Evil Elites Eat Human Meat? (442 Views)

From Cubana Brothers To Ned Nwoko’s Wife, How EFCC Ignored Nigerian Elites / Cannibal Congo Judases Cooking Fresh Human Meat. / Aminu Baba: I Eat Human Organs & Sell Body Parts - Zamfara Car Dealer Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Alhajis And Our Evil Elites Eat Human Meat? by Restroom: 6:30pm On May 31, 2018
Everyday in Nigeria, you hear one terribly news, story or the other!

O boy, today at the office I heard a creepy story from a newly graduated midwife nurse, about her classmate whose father unknowingly ate human meat in the house of an Alhaji in Jos some years ago.

What actually led to the conversation, were some pictures of human flesh in her phone, butchered like normal meat, purportedly used in China for Corn beef! While i doubt that China human corn beef gerk a lot, these pictures in her phone were for real! Even she herself was like, could the pictures be real?

I told her I doubted it, but from the way the flesh were cut like meat and the blood around it, I suggested that it could be real. After all, there is nothing new anymore under the sun,in these Last Days!

That was when she remember what one of her classmate told them in school about her father's cannibal experience and said eh en!

Quickly she jumped into the story and related how her classmate's father ate human meat in the house of an Alhaji, not knowing the type of meat it was.

Her class mate told them that one day, her father paid a visit to his friend, an Alhaji in Jos. During the visit, the girl's father was offered food to eat by his host. As the visitor, the girl's father flexed the human meat, he intimated the Alhaji that the meat was sweet...and wondered aloud what kind of meat it was.

After the meal, the Alhaji invited the girl's father to go to the freezer and take for himself, any quantity of the sweet meat he wanted as gift, on his way home!

Happily, the man went to the fridge, to check the meat out and take for himself. When he opened the fridge, LO and BEHOLD, it was full of human flesh of all assortment.

According to the story, cold ran down the spine of the girl's father on seeing the evil content of the frigde and was dazzed for a few seconds. But as a sharp man, he acted as if everything was okay, and slowly closed the frigde, in a way that suggested to the Alhaji that he was not interested in taking from the human meat in the frigde.

He acted normal in order not to send a wrong signal to his host, the Alhaji, who could at the snap of a finger, turn his guest into another meat for discovering his cannibalistic secret. According to the story, the man managed to remain normal in the Alhajis house, obviously by God's grace!

Because, according to the nurse who told her colleagues about the story, the girl's father fainted in his compound when he got home from the Alhajis house!

End of story.....

Now, I was nor expecting this ugly story...from the nurse who told me about it. What she kept repeating was that, the classmate who narrated the experience to them in school, stated that Alhajis in Jos and possibly other parts of the country eat human meat.

Could this be true?

Personally, I believe the story. Maybe because of what other eyewitnesses have told me about their own cannibal experience.

I have also read stories about Alhajis involved in deep shit! I know many of them are powerful ritualists, human parts traffickers and human abattoir operators. But could some of these Alhajis and the political class be cannibals and vampires as well?

Maybe this explains why our evil elites don't have human feelings towards ordinary Nigerians! Maybe it explains why a whole lot of senseless killings are taking place nationwide!

I am pretty sure many of our lawmakers and senators, governors and people at the top, are cannibals too. Trust the evil elites in this country......they are all the same. All their evil ways are the same. Many of the human abattoirs in the country are patronized by evil elites who do rituals and also consume human meat.

Human meat may have replaced animal meat as the ultimate delicacy for our evil elites.

Not all missing persons are killed for rituals, many are killed for their flesh as meat and sold to thousands or millions of coded cannibals in Nigeria.

Or how did the Alhaji above get his human meat, if the story is true?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Fayose Seen Carrying A Lady Who Collapsed Aftet Her Shop Was Invaded / Benue Police Prosecute 188 Herdsmen Over Anti-grazing Law / Police Investigating Alleged Lagos 3rd Mainland Bridge Suicide — Spokesman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.