Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,752 members, 7,955,864 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:20 PM

Birthday : Nina And Nigeria Policeman Pose For Seaside Photo Shot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Birthday : Nina And Nigeria Policeman Pose For Seaside Photo Shot (36045 Views)

'E Choke': Davido And Drake Pose For The Camera (Video) / Banky W, Governor Ambode And France President Pose For A Selfie At Afrika Shrine / Check Out This Viral Nude Birthday Photo-shot Of Nigerian Nudist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Birthday : Nina And Nigeria Policeman Pose For Seaside Photo Shot by OgaDonald: 6:58pm On May 31, 2018
@APROKOGIRL

Shared with Caption ..

May I please use my little voice, very little press but mighty creative mind to say “THIS IS NIGERIA” and we will not be bullied by trolls, intimated by oppressors, weakened by haters nor fear SARS or the government we are a democracy, and the youths of this nation have a voice, it’s in our generation we must turn this country around. @tiannahsplacempire thanks for always trusting my work and letting me be me. @nina_ivy_ thanks for taking direction and lending your face for me to be creative with. God bless Nigeria  @abusalamiphotography #nigeria #usa#ghana #liberia #unitedkingdom #australia#southafrica #barbados #gambia#bigbrothernaija

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/9396/birthday-nina-and-nigeria-police-pose-for-seaside-photo-shot/

cc; lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Birthday : Nina And Nigeria Policeman Pose For Seaside Photo Shot by OgaDonald: 6:58pm On May 31, 2018
HBD

Read Miracle's Birthday To Nina and See How Fans Are Reacting - Read

Click ...
https://instapost.com/read-miracles-birthday-to-nina

2 Shares

Re: Birthday : Nina And Nigeria Policeman Pose For Seaside Photo Shot by GistersNG: 7:03pm On May 31, 2018

1 Like

Re: Birthday : Nina And Nigeria Policeman Pose For Seaside Photo Shot by Babyforever(f): 7:14pm On May 31, 2018
HBD dear just keep living your life the best way you can..... go girl kiss

10 Likes

Re: Birthday : Nina And Nigeria Policeman Pose For Seaside Photo Shot by ogugwo: 7:36pm On May 31, 2018
See transformation,she is looking more beautiful.Happy Birthday dear may your heart desires be granted

9 Likes

Re: Birthday : Nina And Nigeria Policeman Pose For Seaside Photo Shot by timibare(m): 8:00pm On May 31, 2018
save Nina plsssss

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Birthday : Nina And Nigeria Policeman Pose For Seaside Photo Shot by godfatherx: 8:32pm On May 31, 2018
Accidental discharge! God forbid. I no dey play some kind of play.

13 Likes

Re: Birthday : Nina And Nigeria Policeman Pose For Seaside Photo Shot by emeijeh(m): 8:38pm On May 31, 2018
So, what does that first picture depict?

Someone is falling off a cliff and a policeman is pointing his rifle at her?

"She dies before she lands" abi?

This is really the true state of Nigeria

48 Likes

Re: Birthday : Nina And Nigeria Policeman Pose For Seaside Photo Shot by VampireeM(f): 8:38pm On May 31, 2018
Looks more like Mannequin and Nigerian Police Photoshop

3 Likes

Re: Birthday : Nina And Nigeria Policeman Pose For Seaside Photo Shot by IwillSucced(m): 8:38pm On May 31, 2018
see ma
Re: Birthday : Nina And Nigeria Policeman Pose For Seaside Photo Shot by Dutchey(m): 8:38pm On May 31, 2018
She actually looks like DOLL in that 1st pix... HBD
Re: Birthday : Nina And Nigeria Policeman Pose For Seaside Photo Shot by dapsoneh: 8:38pm On May 31, 2018
How come?
See packaging!
They are suffocating na!
This is an assault, impunity and denial of fundamental right.... A right to freedom fa

2 Likes

Re: Birthday : Nina And Nigeria Policeman Pose For Seaside Photo Shot by fxjunkie(m): 8:38pm On May 31, 2018
Not funny, not nice. How is having a gun being pointed at you cool? Trashy

11 Likes

Re: Birthday : Nina And Nigeria Policeman Pose For Seaside Photo Shot by psychologist(m): 8:39pm On May 31, 2018
What's the Brainer in this rubbish

1 Like

Re: Birthday : Nina And Nigeria Policeman Pose For Seaside Photo Shot by Kellibae(f): 8:39pm On May 31, 2018
I like this nina a lot she is pretty
And like play like play shez becoming the most relevant of them all.

Happy bday baby gurl

6 Likes

Re: Birthday : Nina And Nigeria Policeman Pose For Seaside Photo Shot by statrboiTolu(m): 8:40pm On May 31, 2018
So na her puccccciiiiiieeee area d guy point riffle abi??

1 Like

Re: Birthday : Nina And Nigeria Policeman Pose For Seaside Photo Shot by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 31, 2018
am sure that was not loaded
Re: Birthday : Nina And Nigeria Policeman Pose For Seaside Photo Shot by tayo4ng(m): 8:41pm On May 31, 2018
waiting make we do
Re: Birthday : Nina And Nigeria Policeman Pose For Seaside Photo Shot by kittykollinxx(m): 8:41pm On May 31, 2018
poor concept

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Birthday : Nina And Nigeria Policeman Pose For Seaside Photo Shot by Segunade10: 8:41pm On May 31, 2018
Bbnaija:Tobi Plays With Market Women In Lagos Island, Boards a Bike As Nina Party On Her Birthday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfDQsYkrzow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Birthday : Nina And Nigeria Policeman Pose For Seaside Photo Shot by kittykollinxx(m): 8:41pm On May 31, 2018
poor concept
Re: Birthday : Nina And Nigeria Policeman Pose For Seaside Photo Shot by boolet: 8:42pm On May 31, 2018
Very wrong. I don't know how policemen are trained ooo, but a real soldier should/would never point even an unloaded gun at nobody but an enemy (in the name of play play) lol. From what I see, that is a real policemen and not an actor cos the magazine of the rifle has police colors. Anything for the money... I guess.

5 Likes

Re: Birthday : Nina And Nigeria Policeman Pose For Seaside Photo Shot by kenzysmith: 8:42pm On May 31, 2018
This my country self na which day we go even get sense see as he point the gun for her pussy area

1 Like

Re: Birthday : Nina And Nigeria Policeman Pose For Seaside Photo Shot by Wasky101: 8:43pm On May 31, 2018
Succulent
Re: Birthday : Nina And Nigeria Policeman Pose For Seaside Photo Shot by Just2endowed2(m): 8:43pm On May 31, 2018
I know like to this kind play.
Re: Birthday : Nina And Nigeria Policeman Pose For Seaside Photo Shot by willibounce1(m): 8:45pm On May 31, 2018
lol..na her towtow the police point the gun to so oo.....make we nor go hear say accidental discharge happen...na so tow tow wey she don dey groom for big time business go rupture and waste.

1 Like

Re: Birthday : Nina And Nigeria Policeman Pose For Seaside Photo Shot by princeade86(m): 8:45pm On May 31, 2018
push up bra as usual

2 Likes

Re: Birthday : Nina And Nigeria Policeman Pose For Seaside Photo Shot by DIYhackers: 8:45pm On May 31, 2018
Nina be like sex doll

1 Like

Re: Birthday : Nina And Nigeria Policeman Pose For Seaside Photo Shot by daniwise(m): 8:47pm On May 31, 2018
Oga police eh wetin be dis eh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wedding Photos Of Babajide Awobona / Mikel Obi Shares Adorable Photos With Girlfriend / Ugandan Singer Dies After Engaging In Bar Fight With Club Bouncer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.