Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,306 members, 7,954,232 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:00 PM

7 Likely Replacements For Real Madrid Coach After Zinedine Zidane Resigned - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 7 Likely Replacements For Real Madrid Coach After Zinedine Zidane Resigned (725 Views)

Man Utd Considering Eriksen And Tielemans As Possible Replacements For Pogba / Julen Lopetegui: Spain Sacks Coach After He Takes Real Madrid Job / "No Liverpool Player Can Get Into Real Madrid's Team" - Ex Madrid Coach Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Likely Replacements For Real Madrid Coach After Zinedine Zidane Resigned by Jyakub: 9:07pm On May 31, 2018
Zinedine Zidane shocked everyone today by announcing that he is leaving Real Madrid after a magical 2 and a half year spell at the club.
So Real Madrid are now in the market for a possible replacement to Zidane as Real Madrid manager.

The Frenchman recently led his former club to a third consecutive Champions League trophy with a 3-1 win over Liverpool in Kiev, Ukraine.

But it appears a third-place finish in the league proved to be the 45-year-old’s demise. Read his resignation speech below:

“I made this decision because I love this club, I love (Florentino Perez) and I am grateful towards him. The team needs to continue winning and needs a change,” said the three-time Champions League winner.

Real Madrid President Florentino Perez also had this to say: “I would’ve liked to have convinced him to stay but I know what he’s like.,” Perez said. “It has been completely unexpected. It has been impossible to convince him. Real will be his home forever.”

Now, it’s going to be a tough time for Real Madrid to find a suitable replacement! Here are five managers they could target.

Here are the 7 possible coaches to replace Zidane as Madrid Coach

#1. Guti

Real-Madrid-v-Tottenham-Hotspur-UEFA-Youth-Champions-League.jpg
Guti is Real Madrid’s youth team coach(Image: Antonio Villalba/Real Madrid via Getty Images)
Guti is Real Madrid’s U19 coach.

Given the success of the Frenchman – who was Castilla’s coach before his promotion – Real may decide to repeat their process of hiring within.

Read the full details at:>>>> https://nairalistic.com/sports/football/7-likely-replacements-for-real-madrid-coach-after-zinedine-zidane-resigned/

Re: 7 Likely Replacements For Real Madrid Coach After Zinedine Zidane Resigned by beckam484: 8:03am On Jun 04, 2018
nice time

(1) (Reply)

Police Bar Prostitute From Super Eagles Camp / Russia Vs Saudi Arabia. What's Your Prediction / Mikel Slams Croatia Decision To Rest Star Players

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.