Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,266 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Robbers Snatch N9m LG Workers’ April Salary In Kebbi - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Snatch N9m LG Workers’ April Salary In Kebbi (18058 Views)

Armed Robbers Snatch N20m From Ekiti Civil Servants / Agboghidi Irabornehi Wanted By Police In California, N9M Reward Involved / Armed Robbers Snatch N16m From NNPC Mega Station Employees In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Snatch N9m LG Workers’ April Salary In Kebbi by theoldpretender(m): 10:38pm On May 31, 2018
erico2k2:

What has that got to do with payment,?your money is paid to ur bank its up to you to go to the nearest ATM and withdraw all your money, dont be ignorant, all civil servant have been upgraded to direct payment. LGA workers where the last group.

Most LGA either don't have enough banks, or the nearest branch with an ATM is miles away.

Banks don't like opening up in villages. As a Corper, I had to travel a distance from my village to collect alawee. ATM bank branch was like one hour away.

Govt could get banks to expand services to the rural areas, which is what microfinance banks were supposed to be for
Re: Robbers Snatch N9m LG Workers’ April Salary In Kebbi by oriyomi271(m): 10:41pm On May 31, 2018
Gwandu local government is the place am serving, and also my PPA. story that touch, them just use their own delay my local allowance.local govt here is a family business work where father and 4 son will be working in same office, where 60% dont work and they earn money, that is north for you... I pray dey sort their self out

1 Like

Re: Robbers Snatch N9m LG Workers’ April Salary In Kebbi by IamPopular(m): 10:42pm On May 31, 2018
Daviddson:
April salary snatched on the 25th of May?
they pay salary instamentally
Re: Robbers Snatch N9m LG Workers’ April Salary In Kebbi by Olusola424(m): 10:46pm On May 31, 2018
You mean these Hausas are still paying salary by hand?
That's incredible

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Snatch N9m LG Workers’ April Salary In Kebbi by sexdoll: 10:47pm On May 31, 2018
i suspect this must be an 'inside job'.
Re: Robbers Snatch N9m LG Workers’ April Salary In Kebbi by hotspec(m): 10:49pm On May 31, 2018
Donald95:
Mr governor are you saying that payment are now made on hand no longer bank transfer, Which kind mumu story be this. We resemble small pikin for Una eye.

Ndi Oshi
Yes. Welcome to the north. welcome to the stone age. Till, now many of the workers there receive their salaries bt hand. yes, cash. even in this 21st century. they hardly go to work but rather wait till month end, collect their national cakes and move. even if they come to work, they sit under the trees, smoke cigar, chew gworo and drink fura or kwunu.

3 Likes

Re: Robbers Snatch N9m LG Workers’ April Salary In Kebbi by babzo(m): 10:49pm On May 31, 2018
Tokziby:
grin grin Never doubt the story cos I served in Kano. Local govt usually pay salaries in cash, they share it like food. They even pay the handicapped both deafs and cripples and it's usually paid around 17th to 25th of every month. After the disbursement the offices gets deserted until the next pay day. cheesy

Correct guy. Same as in many parts of Borno.

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Snatch N9m LG Workers’ April Salary In Kebbi by hotspec(m): 10:51pm On May 31, 2018
theoldpretender:

Most LGA either don't have enough banks, or the nearest branch with an ATM is miles away.

Banks don't like opening up in villages. As a Corper, I had to travel a distance from my village to collect alawee. ATM bank branch was like one hour away.

Govt could get banks to expand services to the rural areas, which is what microfinance banks were supposed to be for
Even in big places with sizeable banks, they still pay salary by hand

3 Likes

Re: Robbers Snatch N9m LG Workers’ April Salary In Kebbi by adetes: 10:57pm On May 31, 2018
This country is nothing but mess

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Snatch N9m LG Workers’ April Salary In Kebbi by Uguruzik(m): 11:03pm On May 31, 2018
Kai, these people still dey 1990s oo, what a shameful story. So no banks again abi?
Re: Robbers Snatch N9m LG Workers’ April Salary In Kebbi by Uguruzik(m): 11:03pm On May 31, 2018
Kai, these people still dey 1990s oo, what a shameful story. So no banks again abi?[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Robbers Snatch N9m LG Workers’ April Salary In Kebbi by darepapi: 11:06pm On May 31, 2018
Ah!!! Neighbouring countries ought to be recruiting bastards thieves and blatant liers from Nigeria!!!!
$This_is_nigeria, everybody deals in lie
Re: Robbers Snatch N9m LG Workers’ April Salary In Kebbi by seunla84: 11:08pm On May 31, 2018
people of Kebbi still leave in stone age. I tire.
Re: Robbers Snatch N9m LG Workers’ April Salary In Kebbi by thatigboman: 11:10pm On May 31, 2018
You all did not react well.
How can a cashier cash 9 million naira local govt workers over the counter and take the money home. Does it make sense?
The cashier was supposed to go the bank with armed security, cash the money and drive back to the local govt headquarters.
They must have safe there. Because the local government is supposed to be liquid at all times. Or is it they just bring allocation, distribute it and that's the end till d following month.
Re: Robbers Snatch N9m LG Workers’ April Salary In Kebbi by emmieohmz: 11:36pm On May 31, 2018
THIS IS NIGERIA........

Re: Robbers Snatch N9m LG Workers’ April Salary In Kebbi by sholay2011(m): 11:36pm On May 31, 2018
Daviddson:
April salary snatched on the 25th of May?
As in... shocked
Re: Robbers Snatch N9m LG Workers’ April Salary In Kebbi by enemyofprogress: 11:50pm On May 31, 2018
Na insider's job be that

We are nothing but virgins in the eyes of our parents.

Good Night.
Re: Robbers Snatch N9m LG Workers’ April Salary In Kebbi by mekonglobal(m): 12:14am On Jun 01, 2018
This is superstory...
Re: Robbers Snatch N9m LG Workers’ April Salary In Kebbi by gagadey(m): 12:39am On Jun 01, 2018
Donald95:
Mr governor are you saying that payment are now made on hand no longer bank transfer, Which kind mumu story be this. We resemble small pikin for Una eye.

Ndi Oshi

My brother thats what they do in this state o. I served as a corper in that Local govt. u got to see when they wnt to pay monthly salary. The LG secretariat dey full pass market. At some point i wonder hw well they trust their selves to be doing that
Re: Robbers Snatch N9m LG Workers’ April Salary In Kebbi by Bruemath(m): 2:27am On Jun 01, 2018
U mean those people don't have account numbers, the story is a joke if true
Re: Robbers Snatch N9m LG Workers’ April Salary In Kebbi by hope4nigeria(m): 2:29am On Jun 01, 2018
Donald95:

Ndi Oshi
calm down oga, when we told you that backwardness in the north is second to none, you won't understand. Many LG in north still live in analog age! Don't be surprise what is called LG is one forest with two dilapidated buildings, those who will troop out to welcome boko haram with joy, what do you expect from such people

1 Like

Re: Robbers Snatch N9m LG Workers’ April Salary In Kebbi by ora96: 2:44am On Jun 01, 2018
Hausa And Mumu Are D Same
Re: Robbers Snatch N9m LG Workers’ April Salary In Kebbi by begwong: 3:01am On Jun 01, 2018
Who still makes table payments this days? Conspiracy!
Re: Robbers Snatch N9m LG Workers’ April Salary In Kebbi by begwong: 3:05am On Jun 01, 2018
How can you take a whole workers salary to your house? Is that where the safe is now?
Re: Robbers Snatch N9m LG Workers’ April Salary In Kebbi by Superseed: 3:16am On Jun 01, 2018
plan work
Re: Robbers Snatch N9m LG Workers’ April Salary In Kebbi by ideology(m): 3:52am On Jun 01, 2018
Donald95:

Ndi Oshi

Some local govt still operate in cash, for many reasons. Similar incidence happened to my dad, many years ago.

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Snatch N9m LG Workers’ April Salary In Kebbi by Oduwils222(m): 4:01am On Jun 01, 2018
Ok this one is arm rubbers and nt a python. What will i nt hear in dis country?
Re: Robbers Snatch N9m LG Workers’ April Salary In Kebbi by Nobody: 4:35am On Jun 01, 2018
So you withdrew workers money and took it to your house, is your house a vault? Issorite!

Atleast crocodile or armadillo did not snatch the money this time around. This is Nigeeeria!
Re: Robbers Snatch N9m LG Workers’ April Salary In Kebbi by sisisioge: 4:43am On Jun 01, 2018
Donald95:

Ndi Oshi

Thank you o...he collected the cash and went to his house! Ndi aras!
Re: Robbers Snatch N9m LG Workers’ April Salary In Kebbi by Charly68: 4:47am On Jun 01, 2018
Too much drama in that part of the world,paying salary by cash in this age ! Very funny criminals
Re: Robbers Snatch N9m LG Workers’ April Salary In Kebbi by MazuguZugudu1(m): 4:49am On Jun 01, 2018
Arrest the Cashier, his wife and the Chairman of the Council. Question their respective domestics and obtain their phone records from the network providers.

The money and the thief /thieves would be found.

Unintelligent thieves!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Women Get “WET” During RAPE / Nigerian National Detained For Possession Of Cocaine In Trinidad & Tobago / White Man Feeds His Python With Prostitutes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.