Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Is It Right For Christian Couples To Do IVF If Prayers Are Not Working? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Right For Christian Couples To Do IVF If Prayers Are Not Working? (2218 Views)

TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker / Does It Mean That All My Prayers Are Not Being Answered? / Should Christian Couples Practise Other Styles Of Sex Apart Frm Conventionastyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For Christian Couples To Do IVF If Prayers Are Not Working? by HardMirror(m): 10:40pm On May 31, 2018
Getting a child is a big issue in Nigeria, and it is not uncommon to see christians most especially make a big deal of this issue.

Many christian families have been rescued through IVF and somehow they are most of the times not proud of it. They dont admit when giving testimonies in church that they had IVF to be able to conceive. Why is it that christians seem shy about talking about IVF? Do they feel God disapprove of it?
If so, why do they still do it?

Considering that it is natural for christians to pray for the fruit of the womb, do you think it is lack of faith to go through the IVF procedure?

Matured comments please
Re: Is It Right For Christian Couples To Do IVF If Prayers Are Not Working? by hakeem4(m): 11:33pm On May 31, 2018
HardMirror:
Getting a child is a big issue in Nigeria, and it is not uncommon to see christians most especially make a big deal of this issue.

Many christian families have been rescued through IVF and somehow they are most of the times not proud of it. They dont admit when giving testimonies in church that they had IVF to be able to conceive. Why is it that christians seem shy about talking about IVF? Do they feel God disapprove of it?
If so, why do they still do it?

Considering that it is natural for christians to pray for the fruit of the womb, do you think it is lack of faith to go through the IVF procedure?

Matured comments please

Yes
Re: Is It Right For Christian Couples To Do IVF If Prayers Are Not Working? by ojun50(m): 11:57pm On May 31, 2018
hakeem4:

Yes
wht is yes common answer the op
Re: Is It Right For Christian Couples To Do IVF If Prayers Are Not Working? by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 01, 2018
Q

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Right For Christian Couples To Do IVF If Prayers Are Not Working? by guccimilan(m): 1:38am On Jun 01, 2018
There is nothing wrong with IVF .It is a scientific wisdom of God to mankind. It doesn't nullify prayers at all.
You still need prayer for it to work. It's just like other advance medical treatment like in cancer and so on.
It's just the level of your faith.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For Christian Couples To Do IVF If Prayers Are Not Working? by KakiP(m): 2:55am On Jun 01, 2018
wildimagination:
Please ..... Ur statement is a slap to prayer and total dis akcnowledgement of God..what exactly do u mean by prayer is not working? And decided to try IVF...

I am a die hard fan of God..my slogan with him is "i die here" wateva I get, so far I didn't do evil or sin to get it, for that is one thing God hates....oga, na God do am....

I am of the school of thought that God works in diverse ways...David brought golaith to the ground with stones but never again did he kill any of his enemies with stones in all his battles as skillful as he was with a sling shot.

some pple like classify some occurrence as God's doing and another not od God just because it didn't go exactly as u planned or prayed.

If u are a reader of the word...math5v45: He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.that verse has a lot of meaning if u have the understanding..At the end of the day, all na God......

haven't u heard people do IVF and it doesn't still work out....someone prayed to God for normal delivery but eventually had to do the C-section...u now say it's not God..

I pity you...many pple didn't make out of normal delivery....
In my aunty's case, the doctor said her baby was really huge, thank God her BP spiked all of a sudden few hrs before going into labour making the doctor's decide to go for a surgery, for a first time mother a baby that huge will make normal delivery extremely difficult...
Humans are involved in all these process of life and that's error waiting to happen with humans..God see's all the angles, he knows the best...

2016, my bro applied for a scholarship and MSc in uk..he got admitted but never got the scholarship...it was as if prayer didn't work like u would say...but how his tuition and cost of living was paid shocked the whole family it was more than a miracle because the scholarship he was praying for didn't even cover his cost of living it's just a full tuition waiver...

He fed his prophet with birds from the sky, at another time he took him to d widow of zeraphat. why? Only him can answer that question...perhaps he wanted to bless the widow. Really, I don't know...but thats God for you...
That means u would easily say, if God want to bless someone, he should just rain down money from the sky, why use the certificate in the person's hand to favour him a job with Exxon Mobil...and then I realiaed, he could have just told Moses to stretched his hand to do wonders...but he still asked moses..whats that in ur hand?

Too much talk!

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Christian Couples To Do IVF If Prayers Are Not Working? by Nobody: 6:29am On Jun 01, 2018
KakiP:

Too much talk!

That's the idea....it's about God...he's too much
Re: Is It Right For Christian Couples To Do IVF If Prayers Are Not Working? by HardMirror(m): 6:30am On Jun 01, 2018
guccimilan:
There is nothing wrong with IVF .It is a scientific wisdom of God to mankind. It doesn't nullify prayers at all.
You still need prayer for it to work. It's just like other advance medical treatment like in cancer and so on.
happy new month sir. May the month be one of exceeding blessings for you. Back to the Op. Do you mean people who dont pray would have an unsuccessful ivf procedure? How about hindus and the other many religions, does ivf not work for them? Any way why is it right to do ivf when it is totally not natural and is an act of playing God?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Christian Couples To Do IVF If Prayers Are Not Working? by Femsyn(m): 6:33am On Jun 01, 2018
I hope we understand the relatively low success rate in IVF?

Being successful with IVF takes grace and faith in God. With God, we move mountains. IVF is not evil!
Re: Is It Right For Christian Couples To Do IVF If Prayers Are Not Working? by Benekruku(m): 6:40am On Jun 01, 2018
guccimilan:

Give honour to whom honour is due and stop relating it to a god

Is Guns and Nuclear weapons also "scientific wisdom of God to mankind"

I dont know how you need prayers for an human invention to work for you.

Use to think prayers can open all doors.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For Christian Couples To Do IVF If Prayers Are Not Working? by HardMirror(m): 6:44am On Jun 01, 2018
wildimagination:
Please ..... Ur statement is a slap to prayer and total dis akcnowledgement of God..what exactly do u mean by prayer is not working? And decided to try IVF...

I am a die hard fan of God..my slogan with him is "i die here" wateva I get, so far I didn't do evil or sin to get it, for that is one thing God hates....oga, na God do am....

I am of the school of thought that God works in diverse ways...David brought golaith to the ground with stones but never again did he kill any of his enemies with stones in all his battles as skillful as he was with a sling shot.

some pple like classify some occurrence as God's doing and another not od God just because it didn't go exactly as u planned or prayed.

If u are a reader of the word...math5v45: He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.that verse has a lot of meaning if u have the understanding..At the end of the day, all na God......

haven't u heard people do IVF and it doesn't still work out....someone prayed to God for normal delivery but eventually had to do the C-section...u now say it's not God..

I pity you...many pple didn't make out of normal delivery....
In my aunty's case, the doctor said her baby was really huge, thank God her BP spiked all of a sudden few hrs before going into labour making the doctor's decide to go for a surgery, for a first time mother a baby that huge will make normal delivery extremely difficult...
Humans are involved in all these process of life and that's error waiting to happen with humans..God see's all the angles, he knows the best...

2016, my bro applied for a scholarship and MSc in uk..he got admitted but never got the scholarship...it was as if prayer didn't work like u would say...but how his tuition and cost of living was paid shocked the whole family it was more than a miracle because the scholarship he was praying for didn't even cover his cost of living it's just a full tuition waiver...

He fed his prophet with birds from the sky, at another time he took him to d widow of zeraphat. why? Only him can answer that question...perhaps he wanted to bless the widow. Really, I don't know...but thats God for you...
That means u would easily say, if God want to bless someone, he should just rain down money from the sky, why use the certificate in the person's hand to favour him a job with Exxon Mobil...and then I realiaed, he could have just told Moses to stretched his hand to do wonders...but he still asked moses..whats that in ur hand?
lol. You mean God has to depend on scientists to give fruit of the womb? Dont forget that it is not only christians who benefit from ivf. Dont also forget God would allow some children to be born with deformities, if not for science that has made it possible for such deformities to be corrected, no prayer would have corrected the deformity. Eg. Cleft lips, conjoined twins etc. What then is the use of prayer? Why then do christians think God is the giver of life. Before we hurry in justifying anything here. Are you absolutely sure your are not tampering with the will of God by doing IVF, cant you just pray and trust God? Afterall sex should be the way to have a pregnancy not ivf where we are making the babies in the test tube. The egg can even be frozen and used after many months, the embrayo can even be frozen. This is like playing God. Do you know now the baby can grow and develop entirely outside the mother? Infuture how far would this go? Are you sure god approves of these? Cos very soon there would be baby factories and people wont carry the pregnancy again and this is totally unnatural. To be honest i think you are a bad christian that would give excuses for anything because you know you cant get God to answer you or you simply cant trust God to have his way.

You are no different from abraham who decided to help God rather than wait for him. If indeed you are a christian, you shld know the story of abraham. Why not keep praying and trust God than trying to help God. Why didnt God teach the people of the bible how to do IVF all these medical advancements has nothing to do with God. They are the creations of man, that is why it does not need the permission of god to work. It would work on anybody of any religion. If God's will mattered they should not be working. But you are too hypocritical to admit the truth

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Right For Christian Couples To Do IVF If Prayers Are Not Working? by Nobody: 6:47am On Jun 01, 2018
Israeli doctors are among the best ivf doctors in the world.
Re: Is It Right For Christian Couples To Do IVF If Prayers Are Not Working? by HardMirror(m): 6:50am On Jun 01, 2018
Femsyn:

Being successful with IVF takes grace and faith in God. With God, we move mountains. IVF is not evil!
read my last comment. So why does Ivf work for muslims, hindus etc? I guess they also serve gods that moves mountains. Undergoing ivf is an act of lack of faith. It is same as helping god just like abraham that could not wait. Cant you be like abraham and not allow your faith to waiver because of small delay? And yet you want to claim to trust god? Abraham trusted god even till he was 100years old but christians of today dont know god has a reason for the delay and they prefer to take shortcuts. No wonder they never tell the truth while giving testimony in church.

This is a serious issue and it is time to exam ourselves if we are truely faithful to god.

Cc. Seun, mynd44 lalasticlala, obinoscope

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For Christian Couples To Do IVF If Prayers Are Not Working? by HardMirror(m): 6:51am On Jun 01, 2018
sassysure:
Israeli doctors are among the best ivf doctors in the world.
what is your point?
Re: Is It Right For Christian Couples To Do IVF If Prayers Are Not Working? by Nobody: 6:54am On Jun 01, 2018
HardMirror:
what is your point?
Very self explanatory
Re: Is It Right For Christian Couples To Do IVF If Prayers Are Not Working? by HardMirror(m): 6:58am On Jun 01, 2018
sassysure:

Very self explanatory
no it is not.
Re: Is It Right For Christian Couples To Do IVF If Prayers Are Not Working? by nanauju(f): 7:06am On Jun 01, 2018
grin
Re: Is It Right For Christian Couples To Do IVF If Prayers Are Not Working? by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 01, 2018
HardMirror:
lol. You mean God has to depend on scientists to give fruit of the womb? Dont forget that it is not only christians who benefit from ivf. Dont also forget God would allow some children to be born with deformities, if not for science that has made it possible for such deformities to be corrected, no prayer would have corrected the deformity. Eg. Cleft lips, conjoined twins etc. What then is the use of prayer? Why then do christians think God is the giver of life. Before we hurry in justifying anything here. Are you absolutely sure your are not tampering with the will of God by doing IVF, cant you just pray and trust God? Afterall sex should be the way to have a pregnancy not ivf where we are making the babies in the test tube. The egg can even be frozen and used after many months, the embrayo can even be frozen. This is like playing God. Do you know now the baby can grow and develop entirely outside the mother? Infuture how far would this go? Are you sure god approves of these? Cos very soon there would be baby factories and people wont carry the pregnancy again and this is totally unnatural. To be honest i think you are a bad christian that would give excuses for anything because you know you cant get God to answer you or you simply cant trust God to have his way.

You are no different from abraham who decided to help God rather than wait for him. If indeed you are a christian, you shld know the story of abraham. Why not keep praying and trust God than trying to help God. Why didnt God teach the people of the bible how to do IVF all these medical advancements has nothing to do with God. They are the creations of man, that is why it does not need the permission of god to work. It would work on anybody of any religion. If God's will mattered they should not be working. But you are too hypocritical to admit the truth

I would have love to go into a constructive discussion with u about the acts of God and the reason behind it.but I'm just a man, I don't claim to know it all, and I will never reason what happened supernaturally with a logical mind.. I am a man of science , and I can tell without a single doubt that all our achievement and study and technological advancment came on template, we never brought anything out of thing air, we studied nature copied and manipulated, anyways that's story for another day..
And u are probably an atheist or something close to it, most of the time my conversation with ur kind at the end of the day is usually a show of insulting capabilities and a list of negatives going on the world..and that's not a proof of God's existence or non-existence
we all have our choices as men at the end of the day, and those choices have led to so many wrongs in life. but the sun still shines on the righteous and the unrighteous...like I said that statement has alot of meaning, until u grasp the understanding a tiny spec of God could become unraveled to u.
Re: Is It Right For Christian Couples To Do IVF If Prayers Are Not Working? by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 01, 2018
Femsyn:

Who told u ivf success is low?
Nigerians are poor hence can't afford the treatment or repeated treatment. To cough out roughly 1m isn't easy for an average Nigerian couple that's why u hear cases of stolen babies in hospitals everyday.
And if couples tour the root of ivf and open up,business will automatically fold up for our pastors. What is keeping church afloat in Nigeria are married women searching for the fruit of the womb and that's why pastors don't hesitate to take glory even though they know a baby is stolen or it was through ivf.

I used Israeli Drs as example cos we look up to is real as spiritual headquarter.

We love to look the other way but it's perplexing how Nigerian pastors aid barren women to go steal children instead of going through the easier and better way's which are surrogacy and ivf.
Testimonies of being pregnant without womb,being pregnant for 2yrs, gosh, are people very dumb?
There is an injection that can swell u up with all pregnancy symptoms given to these women. The reason they will be exempted to go to any other hospital asides the fraudulent one they started with.
9th month and u will have labour signs and deliver fibrous tissues while the stolen baby or baby factory product is handed over to u.

Then u go to church and sing hallelujah.

We all know how it's done.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For Christian Couples To Do IVF If Prayers Are Not Working? by HardMirror(m): 7:26am On Jun 01, 2018
wildimagination:

I would have love to go into a constructive discussion with u about the acts of God and the reason behind it.but I'm just a man, I don't claim to know it all, and I will never reason what happened supernaturally with a logical mind.. I am a man of science , and I can tell without a single doubt that all our achievement and study and technological advancment came on template, we never brought anything out of thing air, we studied nature copied and manipulated, anyways that's story for another day..
And u are probably an atheist or something close to it, most of the time my conversation with ur kind at the end of the day is usually a show of insulting capabilities and a list of negatives going on the world..and that's not a proof of God's existence or non-existence
we all have our choices as men at the end of the day, and those choices have led to so many wrongs in life. but the sun still shines on the righteous and the unrighteous...like I said that statement has alot of meaning, until u grasp the understanding a tiny spec of God could become unraveled to u.
talk about faith here. Going for ivf is simply an act of unbelief. Why should a christian who reads about abraham refuse to endure and be patient with God. Ivf is an act of helping God. If why keep doing things to help God then we would keep eroding the place of God in our daily struggles and soon we would make God irrelevant. Some things MUST remain sacred and conception is one of those things. God is the giver of children, we should stop trying to help him and be giving excuses. God that allows a woman to give birth to a deformed child had a purpose for it, why should we now use surgery to correct it? Have you forgotten what Jesus said about that blind man? Using science to help God is making God lose his place.

Now honestly should christians use ivf?
Re: Is It Right For Christian Couples To Do IVF If Prayers Are Not Working? by HardMirror(m): 7:34am On Jun 01, 2018
Royalroy, seun lalasticlala please lets have a wider opinion on this. Answers have not been comprehensive enough. Christians could be on a collision course with God by using ivf instead of trusting him to answer their prayers. This is a topic many families are battling with. Perhaps we can get enough scriptural backings for ivf and encourage those who are afraid to use this option and save their families
Re: Is It Right For Christian Couples To Do IVF If Prayers Are Not Working? by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 01, 2018
HardMirror:
talk about faith here. Going for ivf is simply an act of unbelief. Why should a christian who reads about abraham refuse to endure and be patient with God. Ivf is an act of helping God. If why keep doing things to help God then we would keep eroding the place of God in our daily struggles and soon we would make God irrelevant. Some things MUST remain sacred and conception is one of those things. God is the giver of children, we should stop trying to help him and be giving excuses. God that allows a woman to give birth to a deformed child had a purpose for it, why should we now use surgery to correct it? Have you forgotten what Jesus said about that blind man? Using science to help God is making God lose his place.

Now honestly should christians use ivf?

I think Christian shouldnt board a plane when travelling, they should just walk on water,
Christians shouldnt even work, they should just get one burger or pizza from burger kings or McDonald's and make it multiply to a couple of thousand to eat for the next ten years..
Heck!!!! Why don't we just go to war with slight shots like david.
Look, using acetaminophen or sulphodoxamine for ur headaches or fever respectively doesn't mean u doubt God..or God never answered ur prayers... At the end of the day, we all channel our faiths differently...
Some pple go around with annointing oil, and chlothes prayer they call mantle. it's just a channel of faith.

oils don't heal, neither do mantles...the rod of Moses never did wonders,It's just a channel... Channel ur faith which Eva way u like...and if u are one of those that think we are no different from dogs, goats, salmonella and E.coli...and u wanna live ur life on chance as each day comes. That's still fine...because at the end of the day...the sun will still shine on both the righteous and unrighteous...
Re: Is It Right For Christian Couples To Do IVF If Prayers Are Not Working? by Seun(m): 8:06am On Jun 01, 2018
HardMirror, you are at risk of actually convincing Christians who need IVF not to try it based on your ironic argument. This is quite dangerous.
Re: Is It Right For Christian Couples To Do IVF If Prayers Are Not Working? by spartan117(m): 8:11am On Jun 01, 2018
Seun:
HardMirror, you are at risk of actually convincing Christians who need IVF not to try it based on your ironic argument. This is quite dangerous.
Nope he can continue. We Christians have someone in us called the Holy Spirit that leads and guides us, he can keep running his mouth but nothing will change undecided
Re: Is It Right For Christian Couples To Do IVF If Prayers Are Not Working? by CAPSLOCKED: 8:38am On Jun 01, 2018
sassysure:

Who told u ivf success is low?
Nigerians are poor hence can't afford the treatment or repeated treatment. To cough out roughly 1m isn't easy for an average Nigerian couple that's why u hear cases of stolen babies in hospitals everyday.
And if couples tour the root of ivf and open up,business will automatically fold up for our pastors. What is keeping church afloat in Nigeria are married women searching for the fruit of the womb and that's why pastors don't hesitate to take glory even though they know a baby is stolen or it was through ivf.

I used Israeli Drs as example cos we look up to is real as spiritual headquarter.

We love to look the other way but it's perplexing how Nigerian pastors aid barren women to go steal children instead of going through the easier and better way's which are surrogacy and ivf.
Testimonies of being pregnant without womb,being pregnant for 2yrs, gosh, are people very dumb?
There is an injection that can swell u up with all pregnancy symptoms given to these women. The reason they will be exempted to go to any other hospital asides the fraudulent one they started with.
9th month and u will have labour signs and deliver fibrous tissues while the stolen baby or baby factory product is handed over to u.

Then u go to church and sing hallelujah.

We all know how it's done.

BRILLIANT.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Christian Couples To Do IVF If Prayers Are Not Working? by CAPSLOCKED: 8:41am On Jun 01, 2018
guccimilan:

WORST COMMENT I'VE SEEN IN 2018. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Christian Couples To Do IVF If Prayers Are Not Working? by doyinbaby(f): 8:47am On Jun 01, 2018
Yes......if after 5yrs of trying to have a child and no success do IVF..,...... Christian couples should be advised to adopt.if they have done everything possible to have children and still no success..... I hate seeing Christians in their sixties childless
Re: Is It Right For Christian Couples To Do IVF If Prayers Are Not Working? by CAPSLOCKED: 8:47am On Jun 01, 2018
HardMirror:

THIS IS IT, HARDMIRROR.. YOU TOOK THE LINES STRAIGHT OUT OF MY HEAD.

NICELY WRITTEN. I THINK WE SHOULD GET MORE VIEWS ON THIS MATTER WE CAN BE ENTERTAINED WITH HOW BELIEVERS BRING UP EXCUSES FOR THEIR GODS.

THE GODS ARE SAID TO BE ALL POWERFUL, SO WHY DO THEY NEED SCIENTISTS TO DO THEIR WORKS?
IF THE GODS NEEDED SCIENTISTS TO DO THEIR WORKS WHY WAIT UNTIL THIS CENTURY?

NOTHING FAILS LIKE PRAYERS, AND RELIGION IS BS. NO GODS, JUST US.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Christian Couples To Do IVF If Prayers Are Not Working? by CAPSLOCKED: 8:50am On Jun 01, 2018
doyinbaby:
Yes......if after 5yrs of trying to have a child and no success do IVF..,......

WHY DO IVF?

GOD HAS A PLAN FOR EVERYONE. BEFORE YOU WERE BORN HE ALREADY LAID DOWN THE MASTERPLAN OF YOUR LIFE.

PERHAPS GOD'S PLAN FOR YOU IS TO NOT HAVE A CHILD.

GOING FOR IVF IS TO PROVE TO GOD THAT YOU KNOW BETTER THAN HIM, AND THAT'S VERY RUDE AND DISRESPECTFUL.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Christian Couples To Do IVF If Prayers Are Not Working? by doyinbaby(f): 8:53am On Jun 01, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

WHY DO IVF?

GOD HAS A PLAN FOR EVERYONE. BEFORE YOU WERE BORN HE ALREADY LAID DOWN THE MASTERPLAN OF YOUR LIFE.

PERHAPS GOD'S PLAN FOR YOU IS TO NOT HAVE A CHILD.

GOING FOR IVF IS TO PROVE TO GOD THAT YOU KNOW BETTER THAN HIM, AND THAT'S VERY RUDE AND DISRESPECTFUL.
don't Christians wear glasses.,go to hospital for treatment,take antibiotics so how is IVF different
Re: Is It Right For Christian Couples To Do IVF If Prayers Are Not Working? by CAPSLOCKED: 8:57am On Jun 01, 2018
Seun:

CHRISTIANS SHOULDN'T DO IVF MAN.. THEY SHOULD HAVE FAITH AND ALLOW THE WILL OF GOD IN THEIR LIVES.

OR EVEN IF THEY DO.. THEY SHOULD BE HONEST ABOUT IT AND ENCOURAGE OTHERS. CHURCHES CAN AT LEAST -ONCE IN A WHILE- SPONSOR COUPLES WHO CANNOT AFFORD IT.

THEY KNOW HOW TO DO THESE THINGS, THEY JUST PREFER TO BE CRIMINALS, LIARS, AND HYPOCRITES.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Right For Christian Couples To Do IVF If Prayers Are Not Working? by CAPSLOCKED: 9:00am On Jun 01, 2018
doyinbaby:
don't Christians wear glasses.,go to hospital for treatment,take antibiotics so how is IVF different

CHRISTIANS SHOULDN'T WEAR GLASSES OR EVEN GO TO THE HOSPITAL..

SHEY GOD IS A MIRACULOUS BEING?

HE CAN ALWAYS DO MAGIC.

THE EXISTENCE OF HOSPITALS (MODERN MEDICINE) IS ENOUGH EVIDENCE THAT YOUR FAVORITE DEITY IS POWERLESS. A WEEK OLD BABY CAN ACHIEVE BETTER THAN ALL YOUR DEITIES PUT TOGETHER.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Greatest Irrefutable Evidence For The Existence Of God. / Viral Video Of A Mad Man Preaching / All Nigerians Should Fight For Justice For Bala Mubarak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.