Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,080 members, 7,818,234 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Army Intercepts 3 Trucks Loaded With Over 300,000 Pump Action Cartridges (pic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Army Intercepts 3 Trucks Loaded With Over 300,000 Pump Action Cartridges (pic) (39896 Views)

NDLEA Intercepts 64,000 Pump Action Cartridges, 34 Children From Traffickers / EFCC Arrests 57 Yahoo Boys In Ogun, Recovers Two Pump Action Rifles (Photos) / Army Intercepts 92 Armed Herdsmen At Check Pionts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Intercepts 3 Trucks Loaded With Over 300,000 Pump Action Cartridges (pic) by greenguy: 1:37pm On Jun 01, 2018
Who were they meant for? Boko haram or Fulani herdsmen, IPOB or Militant, 2019 election or general gun market?

They keep intercepting and we keep experiencing genocides. That cargo alone is worth billions of Naira. It's not possible they never traced all those guns to a high profile citizen. This is not the first time or even its tenth.

Which way Nigeria?
Re: Army Intercepts 3 Trucks Loaded With Over 300,000 Pump Action Cartridges (pic) by princfred(m): 1:43pm On Jun 01, 2018
Aboki army and their staging of nonsense for brainwashing low IQ Nigerian m0rons.
Imagine:
Empty truck covered with tampoline.
Conspicuously displaying Anambra plate number.
Army now doing interception and Drivers flew without gun shots or a good chase?
Not easy to notice yet .......people were the ones who informed them....How the reporters take notice
Childish idiots framing nonsense for the fast consumption of their fellow morons.
Story for the gods and the gullible. Believe this and you will believe anything; including that the lvory tower is mine.

Just watch out, their story will keep changing in the next 48 hours. It's hard to keep a bad lie straight. They will twist turn and adjust it to fit their propaganda.
Re: Army Intercepts 3 Trucks Loaded With Over 300,000 Pump Action Cartridges (pic) by GuntersChain(m): 1:48pm On Jun 01, 2018
Na wash, the occupant of the vehicle fled when the trucks was stop and searched. Arrangee movie script, the person that wrote this script so that it will look as if you guys are working. Nonsense.
Re: Army Intercepts 3 Trucks Loaded With Over 300,000 Pump Action Cartridges (pic) by duerap: 1:52pm On Jun 01, 2018
Donald95:
no arrest was made as occupants of the trucks with plate numbers AAA 409 ZV, BDG 782 XU and GGE 88 XU, fled when the trucks were stopped for a search

Power of a Godfather. So upon all this training, una no fit run pass a civilian.

Tales from moonlight

What do you expect from APC rule?
Re: Army Intercepts 3 Trucks Loaded With Over 300,000 Pump Action Cartridges (pic) by Freestainworld(m): 1:56pm On Jun 01, 2018
they will say its from Nnamd Kanu. mumu people
Re: Army Intercepts 3 Trucks Loaded With Over 300,000 Pump Action Cartridges (pic) by frowland(m): 1:57pm On Jun 01, 2018
overall90:

I'm sure you didn't come across where it is stated that three trucks were involved.
so from your reasoning,the first truck was stopped and the occupants fled,then the same happened with the second and then the third.haba

you don't get it. The three trucks can't be stopped at once! Unless you telling me the trucks where tied together with rope while on the move. NO!
If we know we are carrying illegal items.. the distance between me and the next truck will be much farther. If you are actually a traveler you will understand what I mean. You cannot stop three trucks at the same time as if they were moving side by side.
Re: Army Intercepts 3 Trucks Loaded With Over 300,000 Pump Action Cartridges (pic) by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:58pm On Jun 01, 2018
Hey almost forgot about those pump actions!!
Obviously some must have passed through hence the ammo

babeosisi:
The Nigerian army that shoots innocent people at will could not capture truck drivers ?
It's obvious the truck and it's contents are owned by some people loyal to those in power
They were simply let go.
This is not the first time trucks with ammunition are supposedly intercepted.
There was a container full of ammunition that arrived tin can island and we heard nothing after the initial gra gra.
Those ammunition are for the so called herdsmen unleashed on us by the owners of Nigeria
I said it
Re: Army Intercepts 3 Trucks Loaded With Over 300,000 Pump Action Cartridges (pic) by Austinoiz(m): 2:03pm On Jun 01, 2018
Afonjas can be real bad ass when codeine and tramadol are involved
Re: Army Intercepts 3 Trucks Loaded With Over 300,000 Pump Action Cartridges (pic) by princfred(m): 2:06pm On Jun 01, 2018
Later they will parade one innocent guy who knows nothing and claim he is one of the drivers. We know them. Just watch out. Thats the usefulness of so called northern Nigerian elders- to deceive and brainwash. Guess who the op bringing you the story is-- Evelyn UMARU!
Re: Army Intercepts 3 Trucks Loaded With Over 300,000 Pump Action Cartridges (pic) by JBismarck(m): 2:19pm On Jun 01, 2018
Donald95:
no arrest was made as occupants of the trucks with plate numbers AAA 409 ZV, BDG 782 XU and GGE 88 XU, fled when the trucks were stopped for a search

Power of a Godfather. So upon all this training, una no fit run pass a civilian.

Tales from moonlight

It could be a strategy by the Nigerian Army or DSS. I'm sure they caught them but deliberately gave wrong information out so that their godfathers would relax. Before the godfathers know, investigation would have advanced.
Re: Army Intercepts 3 Trucks Loaded With Over 300,000 Pump Action Cartridges (pic) by princfred(m): 2:24pm On Jun 01, 2018
JBismarck:

It could be a strategy by the Nigerian Army or DSS. I'm sure they caught them but deliberately gave wrong information out so that their godfathers would relax. Before the godfathers know, investigation would have advanced.
So you think the godfathers wont call the guys to know whats up but rely on Evelyn Umaru or news media if that were the case? It must be really easy to brainwash Nigerians.
Re: Army Intercepts 3 Trucks Loaded With Over 300,000 Pump Action Cartridges (pic) by docadams: 2:26pm On Jun 01, 2018
PointZerom:

Believe me, it is APC gov't that staged this truck to boost their imaginary corruption fight. The dAPChi kidnap and d ownerless money they discovered in a filling station comes to mind.

Re: We Used To Kill In PDP'- Ex-abia Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu(video).
Re: Army Intercepts 3 Trucks Loaded With Over 300,000 Pump Action Cartridges (pic) by dalaman: 2:32pm On Jun 01, 2018
rex444:
exactly my question.... Someone just came down and ran away and they could not catch them... Wat a shame

Not just one person oo, many people ran and left 3 trucks without being caught after they were stopped at a check point. Total madness.
Re: Army Intercepts 3 Trucks Loaded With Over 300,000 Pump Action Cartridges (pic) by islandmoon: 2:43pm On Jun 01, 2018
buhari and presidency actually believed that they can allow fulanis from chad to be killing berom, benue , taraba people and yorubas in the name of one nigeria and the people will not fight back? they have been using the army to disarm them but the people are ready to go extra miles to fight fulanis back, the weapon is an indication, probably that is not the first set, very possible
Re: Army Intercepts 3 Trucks Loaded With Over 300,000 Pump Action Cartridges (pic) by princfred(m): 2:44pm On Jun 01, 2018
dalaman:

Not just one person oo, many people ran and left 3 trucks without being caught after they were stopped at a check point. Total madness.
They consider the masses to be goats that will believe anything and in fact, many will. Especially Afonjas
Re: Army Intercepts 3 Trucks Loaded With Over 300,000 Pump Action Cartridges (pic) by docadams: 2:45pm On Jun 01, 2018
PointZerom:

Believe me, it is APC gov't that staged this truck to boost their imaginary corruption fight. The dAPChi kidnap and d ownerless money they discovered in a filling station comes to mind.

Re: We Used To Kill In PDP'- Ex-abia Governor, Orji Uzor Kalu(video)

OBJ: " 2007 a do-or-die affair" for both himself and the ruling PDP. "We want those who are going to succeed us to continue where we stopped," he professed.

http://saharareporters.com/2007/02/20/president-olusegun-obasanjo-manifests-embarrassing-jitters-thenews

Destination of these weapons of carnage not in doubt
Re: Army Intercepts 3 Trucks Loaded With Over 300,000 Pump Action Cartridges (pic) by overall90: 2:47pm On Jun 01, 2018
frowland:

you don't get it. The three trucks can't be stopped at once! Unless you telling me the trucks where tied together with rope while on the move. NO!
If we know we are carrying illegal items.. the distance between me and the next truck will be much farther. If you are actually a traveler you will understand what I mean. You cannot stop three trucks at the same time as if they were moving side by side.

you are now telling me what I am supposed to be telling you.
I want you to put yourself in the position of the security agents.imagine you got information that three trucks laden with illegal ammunition is headed your way,now you intercepted the first truck,while conducting search,the occupants fled,no problem,I can excuse you for that.now while in the world would you allow the same thing happen to the remaining trucks that were not even in the vicinity when the first incident happened.bear in mind the army didn't say the other trucks were abandoned at other locations rather they were intercepted just like the first.
Re: Army Intercepts 3 Trucks Loaded With Over 300,000 Pump Action Cartridges (pic) by chuckjoshua(m): 2:47pm On Jun 01, 2018
Awele oo!

THIS
Re: Army Intercepts 3 Trucks Loaded With Over 300,000 Pump Action Cartridges (pic) by AnanseK(m): 3:03pm On Jun 01, 2018
Donald95:
Am waiting for any IDIOT that will call IPOB

Guilty conscience! The Anambra plate number can’t be a coincidence.

Re: Army Intercepts 3 Trucks Loaded With Over 300,000 Pump Action Cartridges (pic) by anigold(m): 3:04pm On Jun 01, 2018
Donald95:

Tales from moonlight
hmmmm I know they will covered It .. imagine it the excuse that the driver ran ran away and you did not scare them to stop..lol..
Re: Army Intercepts 3 Trucks Loaded With Over 300,000 Pump Action Cartridges (pic) by frank41(m): 3:14pm On Jun 01, 2018
rex444:
exactly my question.... Someone just came down and ran away and they could not catch them... Wat a shame

ccupants took to their heels . We pursued them but didn’t get any of them. STORY for the gods....what a scammed country...didn't they go to work with their guns?
Re: Army Intercepts 3 Trucks Loaded With Over 300,000 Pump Action Cartridges (pic) by godofuck231: 3:27pm On Jun 01, 2018
dre11:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/05/army-intercepts-three-trucks-loaded-300000-pump-action-cartridges/

Godddddd, where are the Fulani raiders now, i just need 5000 rounds and 2 AA12 gauge stoner sledge hammers, EVERYBODY GET DOWN!

Re: Army Intercepts 3 Trucks Loaded With Over 300,000 Pump Action Cartridges (pic) by ruffDiamond: 3:40pm On Jun 01, 2018
yes everybody should be prepared whether war is good or not is not important..this present useless jungleria headed by the illiterate bloodthirsty gambari NORTH cannot and will not continue to remain till perpetuity..the lopsided presidency system where a northerner continue to rule as a result of their massive population cannot continue to be accepted..zoogeria is due for serious revolution by the masses..the polithieficians have wrecked the country with their insatiable greed and paddy paddy style of governance!,shamelessly impoverishing their own people angry..the average nigerian has clearly had enough of all this bullsh1t mindless ,consciencless looting and misgovernance..this useless goverment are taken the general pervasive atmostphere of people aparthy and silence to mean cowardice ,docility,or aquiscence,no!with the way things continue going,it inevitable some will resort to violence as a way getting justice and righting the many wrongs and astrocities of decades of inhuman ,visionless and wicked political and leadership failure by both past and present polithiefcian at ALL LEVEL!hmm,people are gonna die!and it wont be the poor alone!they ve nothing to lose anyway..restructure or let everybody goes their separate way! cos there is nothing like one naijiriya!its an absolute fraud founded on shaky founation!only abok1 wants one nijiriya,we dont!
Re: Army Intercepts 3 Trucks Loaded With Over 300,000 Pump Action Cartridges (pic) by ruffDiamond: 3:58pm On Jun 01, 2018
Postanalyser:
wipe out the whole of west waste, and Nigeria will be as safe as Switzerland
yes of vourse,but you must also accept the regular wanton killing and raping of your people by the illiterate cowhead Nut-therners in your envisioned pyrhicc pissful co-existence with blood curdling islamist jihadist .yes not just peaceful as switzerland,you could also add palestine,iran,af-stagnate -stan to your list..ode cheesy undecided
Re: Army Intercepts 3 Trucks Loaded With Over 300,000 Pump Action Cartridges (pic) by Ttipsy(f): 4:32pm On Jun 01, 2018
bedspread:
The Bill of Lading no get Name??
Expose the Culprits not these talks that will be swept under the carpet
dont mind them, fake pple

1 Like

Re: Army Intercepts 3 Trucks Loaded With Over 300,000 Pump Action Cartridges (pic) by Ade3000yrs(m): 4:48pm On Jun 01, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Army Intercepts 3 Trucks Loaded With Over 300,000 Pump Action Cartridges (pic) by Ade3000yrs(m): 4:49pm On Jun 01, 2018
Hmm
Re: Army Intercepts 3 Trucks Loaded With Over 300,000 Pump Action Cartridges (pic) by Ade3000yrs(m): 4:56pm On Jun 01, 2018
Good
Re: Army Intercepts 3 Trucks Loaded With Over 300,000 Pump Action Cartridges (pic) by Ade3000yrs(m): 5:03pm On Jun 01, 2018
Hmm
Re: Army Intercepts 3 Trucks Loaded With Over 300,000 Pump Action Cartridges (pic) by Ababio75(m): 5:37pm On Jun 01, 2018
Donald95:

Tales from moonlight
seriously.. that's d word bro.
this is Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Jailed 330 Years In The US For Raping Daughter / Mother Of Two Beaten To Death By Landlady And Daughter In Lagos (photo) / Kidnappers Kill Ghana Returnee In Aba (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.