Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Can Dating A Particular Girl Really Help You Achieve Your Dream? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can Dating A Particular Girl Really Help You Achieve Your Dream? (398 Views)

[MUST READ] 10 Sure-fire Signs To Know A Girl Really Likes You / 2021 Checklist: What Did You Achieve In The Year 2021? (Photo) / What Were Your Goals For 2019? Did You Achieve Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Dating A Particular Girl Really Help You Achieve Your Dream? by winky32: 11:18pm On May 31, 2018
There is a saying that behind every successful man, there is a woman.

But it’s quite obvious that these days, the majority of women will pull you down and destroy you when they come into your life.

I’ve seen many men who were bound to succeed, or who were even successful already, but they came back to level zero, just because a certain woman came into their life.

I’m really concerned about this in my own life. I want to get a lady that will be a pillar of encouragement and support towards achieving my dream, and not the type that will kill it and reduce me to nothing.

I have been searching for a resource or guide that will help me on the right path to finding such lady, but all I see are stuffs like:
How to get the hottest girl, how to sleep with a girl the first day of meeting her… and things like that.

But my case is different, I don’t need someone that will ruin my life… I need someone who can support me and bring out the best in me either as a girlfriend or as a wife.

Is there anyone here in my shoes?
Do you know of any useful guide, resource or book that will be helpful in this regard?
I’ll appreciate your contributions.

Re: Can Dating A Particular Girl Really Help You Achieve Your Dream? by BIXYBABE: 11:21pm On May 31, 2018
Yes.. .....I can relate
Re: Can Dating A Particular Girl Really Help You Achieve Your Dream? by winky32: 11:33pm On May 31, 2018
BIXYBABE:
Yes.. .....I can relate
Please share your opinion
Re: Can Dating A Particular Girl Really Help You Achieve Your Dream? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:08am On Jun 01, 2018
Very Very Yes....
Re: Can Dating A Particular Girl Really Help You Achieve Your Dream? by marvelli(f): 7:03am On Jun 01, 2018
Ive heard that ladies can be a guy's fall or the reason why he's successful.. I always assumed it was a myth. Im here to learn smiley

(1) (Reply)

Recklessly Driving Naval Officers Crash Their Van Against A Streetlight (video) / BUA Group Expands... / Ekerette Udoh: Beyond The Pen Profession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.