Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Various Plot Of Land For Sale In Badore And Langbasa Lekki Axis For 3m Per Plot - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Various Plot Of Land For Sale In Badore And Langbasa Lekki Axis For 3m Per Plot (2255 Views)

3 Bedroom Terrace Duplex At Lekki Gardens Phase 2 For Rent 1.3m Per Annum / Sale: Estate Flats Within Ogba - Agege Axis For Sale / Plots Of Land In Langbasa and Ira Nla For 3m Per Plot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Various Plot Of Land For Sale In Badore And Langbasa Lekki Axis For 3m Per Plot by turawafett(f): 10:23am On May 29, 2010
Various plot of Land for Sale in Badore and Langbasa Lekki axis for 3m per plot

Very nice residential and business location

Dry land no need sand filling

All documents relating to the land intact.

The Land is situated inside Royal Estate Badore, its before you get to Co-operative villa

The document it has is deed of assignment

Its direct from the owner.

For futher enquiries call Arike on 08033248913
Email: turawafetty@yahoo.com
Microgenesis Properties
(Stone House Between Swiss Trade and Travels Hotels)
KM 14 Lekki Epe Express road,
By Ikota First Gate Bus stop. Lekki, Lagos.
Re: Various Plot Of Land For Sale In Badore And Langbasa Lekki Axis For 3m Per Plot by turawafett(f): 8:56am On Jun 01, 2010
Still Available
Re: Various Plot Of Land For Sale In Badore And Langbasa Lekki Axis For 3m Per Plot by Felixv: 3:34pm On Jun 01, 2010
hi,
where exactly in badore do you have land,which documents do you have and how much is the land,

thanks

F
Re: Various Plot Of Land For Sale In Badore And Langbasa Lekki Axis For 3m Per Plot by turawafett(f): 8:02pm On Jun 01, 2010
The Land is situated inside Royal Estate Badore, its before you get to Co-operative villa

The document it has is deed of assignment

Its direct from the owner.
Re: Various Plot Of Land For Sale In Badore And Langbasa Lekki Axis For 3m Per Plot by turawafett(f): 11:17pm On Jun 04, 2010
Still Available
Re: Various Plot Of Land For Sale In Badore And Langbasa Lekki Axis For 3m Per Plot by turawafett(f): 8:12pm On Jun 06, 2010
Still available
Re: Various Plot Of Land For Sale In Badore And Langbasa Lekki Axis For 3m Per Plot by oildealz: 10:05am On Jun 07, 2010
Do you have any one is co operative villas if you dont what is the price range there
Re: Various Plot Of Land For Sale In Badore And Langbasa Lekki Axis For 3m Per Plot by WHYKAY(m): 6:29pm On Jun 07, 2010
Hi pls how much is the net price of the land at Badore?
Pls yopu can reach me on onadeyinka@yahoo.com or 08030432274, 07072228259
Re: Various Plot Of Land For Sale In Badore And Langbasa Lekki Axis For 3m Per Plot by turawafett(f): 11:48am On Jun 09, 2010
Still Available.
Re: Various Plot Of Land For Sale In Badore And Langbasa Lekki Axis For 3m Per Plot by turawafett(f): 11:50am On Jun 12, 2010
Still Available
Re: Various Plot Of Land For Sale In Badore And Langbasa Lekki Axis For 3m Per Plot by Felixv: 6:42pm On Jun 12, 2010
we have checked the land at badore, royal estate to be precise,and that land has been acquired by the government,, it will be a good idea if you first check out the lands you advertise here,, we are sick of agents who just chase a fast buck.The woman who owns the land could not even provide the simple survey.a deed of assignments means absolutely nothing in relation to land that has been acquired by the lagos state government.,

a crying shame
Re: Various Plot Of Land For Sale In Badore And Langbasa Lekki Axis For 3m Per Plot by turawafett(f): 9:46pm On Jun 12, 2010
@Felixv. The name Microgenesis properties cannot and will not have put the said Land as for sale if it is Government acquired land. We have been doing Land business in Lekki axis since 1992. The same company has assisted so many families to acquire land document in Lekki axi. Go ask any Traditional Oba or Baale of Microgenesis. Its a known name, and i do not think we will soil the name because of a plot of land.

Most families are not ready to spend money to process paper for their land as processing of these document is not free. To add value to your land you have to process its papers. I advise him to come down with his surveyor with his GPS so as to enable him to do his search in Alausa. T[b]he land in question was advertised as having deed of assignment, the one that has Gazette was advertise as Gazetted land check my other post[/b]

His surveyor said the land is not gazetted and was not in village exsition, as a result he term it as acquired land himself Alausa did not tell him that the land is an acquired he term it himself.

I have done so many transaction on nairaland and none has complain

If you go to Sangotedo for instance Gazetted land goes for 3m and above while non gazetted land with just deed of assignment goes for less than that.

Beside for a land to be a village exsition mean its a gazetted land because government gazette carrys the info.

Most estate developers always buy land with deed of assignment and process the papers in their own names.

The land was not an acquired land, a land not Gazetted or not in Village exsition does not make it an acquired land, it only means you have to do the necessary paper like C of O, Governors consent etc  in Alausa  yourself after purchase, Other wise whatever money that is spent to acquire the document will have been added to the original cost if the cost of the document is foot by the land owner.

That is why any land with Governors Consent is more expensive than that with C of O, and that with C of O is more expensive than that with Gazette, and that with Gazette is more expensive than that with Deed of Assignment. A land may have from one to all. Ask land expects, The land is free from any known government acquisition.

All government lands are term committed land, and its always committed for a purpose like cemetery. playground, future estate etc.

Ask whosoever did the search that he should bring proof of government commitment on the land if he ask any.

I told you earlier the land has Deed of Assignment, when they say a land has deed of assignment or ratification alone that is what it means.

The surveyor should base his search on if the land is free from any known government acquisition and commitment or not.

For further clarification on this go to Lands Department at Alausa to clarify issues. They are in a position to further educate you more on acquiring land in Lagos state, its always advisable to always get a surveyor from there.
instead of coming here to soil people reputation on false ground.
Re: Various Plot Of Land For Sale In Badore And Langbasa Lekki Axis For 3m Per Plot by turawafett(f): 10:17am On Jun 13, 2010
Still Available
Re: Various Plot Of Land For Sale In Badore And Langbasa Lekki Axis For 3m Per Plot by Felixv: 7:00pm On Jun 13, 2010
the surveyor we hired works a alausa,he is a government surveyor ,since the woman selling the land didnt have a simple survey,the guy brought his own equipment.and did the charting,we paid him 20k for that,

the result of the check is that the land is under acquisition, FULL STOP.,.,,

You can get a SURVEYOR and pay the nominal fee of 20k AND then post the results here,

name dropping means jack to me.i am from lagos island and this is not the first piece of land i am attempting to buy,i have a property in co-operative villas and we have properties on lagos island .isale eko,and other parts of lagos,

there are too many agents to deal with.,we currently are checking out properties at the moment, all have at least a deed of assignment while two have the c and o,
i follow lawyers post ds diligently and i do my checks thoroughly,

chikena , end of story,
Re: Various Plot Of Land For Sale In Badore And Langbasa Lekki Axis For 3m Per Plot by turawafett(f): 6:29pm On Jun 14, 2010
@Felixv, your surveyor is right if he says the property in question is not gazetted and not in village exsition.

But he is wrong if he says its an acquired land. both are two different things, you are a lagosian and i'm one too. check all my post nobody have negative comment about our property. I will put the picture of the survey plan on net, for anybody to do free search on it.

Our company has it own surveyor that do search for us he is in Surveyor general office. You are free to do business with whosoever you what to do business with, it a free word. Information is power. END OF STORY
Re: Various Plot Of Land For Sale In Badore And Langbasa Lekki Axis For 3m Per Plot by turawafett(f): 4:57pm On Jun 15, 2010
@Felixv, I think it is fair to you to state here that the land is not a committed or an acquired land since it has been confirm from Lands Dept Alausa that the land is not an acquired land by the person you send down to do the inspection on your behalf.
Re: Various Plot Of Land For Sale In Badore And Langbasa Lekki Axis For 3m Per Plot by turawafett(f): 6:13pm On Jun 20, 2010
Still Available

(1) (Reply)

Properties For Sale And Rent In Gbagada, Ikeja, Ogudu And Magodo / 4 Bedroom Terrace Duplex Villa Nova Estate, Apo, Abuja Each NOW 40M / Oakwood Park Estate Ibeju Lekki Very Cheap!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.