Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,827 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Amazing Garages That Hides Cars Underground And Also Deliver Them At The Surface - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Amazing Garages That Hides Cars Underground And Also Deliver Them At The Surface (30660 Views)

NASA Perseverance Rover Walks The Surface Of Mars First Look! / Old Cat Hides Under Donald Trump's $1.5m Armoured Beasts Limo,Render It Useless / Auto Garages /mechanic Workshop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing Garages That Hides Cars Underground And Also Deliver Them At The Surface by Automotive1(m): 1:10am On Jun 01, 2018
Amazing Garages That Hides Cars Underground And Also Deliver Them At The Surface

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBHBzSjmfU8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZScvqXGLV8

These amazing underground parking solutions by swiss Cardok are fitted with hydraulic lifts that allows cars to be hidden beneath a normal driveway.

It doubles as parking space and provides greater security than a locked garage.

Standard parking system takes five days to install .The electricity powered system can cost between N16.8m to over N48m (£35,000 to over £100,000)

There is also a turntable type that rotates 360 degrees ,reducing the stress of reversing in and out of the driveway. It allows easier access to every underground parking space.

https://autojosh.com/amazing-garages-that-hides-cars-underground-and-also-deliver-them-at-the-surface/

Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun Mukina2

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amazing Garages That Hides Cars Underground And Also Deliver Them At The Surface by Oluwasaeon(m): 1:34am On Jun 01, 2018
Nice

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Garages That Hides Cars Underground And Also Deliver Them At The Surface by Luminee(f): 2:39am On Jun 01, 2018
Very good and innovative

7 Likes

Re: Amazing Garages That Hides Cars Underground And Also Deliver Them At The Surface by 9jaBloke: 2:43am On Jun 01, 2018
Nice but this is Nigeria (in Falz's voice)

8 Likes

Re: Amazing Garages That Hides Cars Underground And Also Deliver Them At The Surface by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:30am On Jun 01, 2018
Innovative.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amazing Garages That Hides Cars Underground And Also Deliver Them At The Surface by apexJ(m): 6:11am On Jun 01, 2018
sense will not kill some pple
bt how person wan do incase of emergency??

18 Likes

Re: Amazing Garages That Hides Cars Underground And Also Deliver Them At The Surface by Aldebaran(m): 6:29am On Jun 01, 2018
Nice way to hide your luxury cars from law enforcement agencies grin

17 Likes

Re: Amazing Garages That Hides Cars Underground And Also Deliver Them At The Surface by flyca: 7:06am On Jun 01, 2018
Prayers did it for them.

Nigerians please pray, pray, pray more, pray feverently, pray in tongues, pray in the spirits, pray in the mosques, pray in the churches, pray for everything, pray everyday!

Just pray!

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amazing Garages That Hides Cars Underground And Also Deliver Them At The Surface by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:07am On Jun 01, 2018
Happy new month guys.. in anoder news nairaland party hold tomorroow 17 hours remaining is going to be fun and intresting u can join the whatsup link or pm me for more information.. https://www.nairaland.com/4483935/nairaland-get-together-party-4.0/21

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amazing Garages That Hides Cars Underground And Also Deliver Them At The Surface by Houseofglam7(f): 7:07am On Jun 01, 2018
Nigerian politicians should not see this lipsrsealed

Please don't quote me, I'm looking for my comb embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Amazing Garages That Hides Cars Underground And Also Deliver Them At The Surface by Afobear: 7:08am On Jun 01, 2018
I need one in my Condo asap....my asphalt wants it
Re: Amazing Garages That Hides Cars Underground And Also Deliver Them At The Surface by Metuh: 7:11am On Jun 01, 2018
Life is sweet o, when money enter life is sweeter! grin

1 Like

Re: Amazing Garages That Hides Cars Underground And Also Deliver Them At The Surface by Themandator: 7:12am On Jun 01, 2018
Airforce one should do the needful and inform E-money. His has no space in his home.

9 Likes

Re: Amazing Garages That Hides Cars Underground And Also Deliver Them At The Surface by harffie(m): 7:19am On Jun 01, 2018
The day the lift will not work ehn maybe due to some technical difficulties. grin grin
Very nice tho

1 Like

Re: Amazing Garages That Hides Cars Underground And Also Deliver Them At The Surface by EmmaLege: 7:21am On Jun 01, 2018
Make sense
Re: Amazing Garages That Hides Cars Underground And Also Deliver Them At The Surface by SniperSmurf(m): 7:31am On Jun 01, 2018
flyca:
Prayers did it for them.

Nigerians please pray, pray, pray more, pray feverently, pray in tongues, pray in the spirits, pray in the mosques, prat in the churches, pray for everything, pray everyday!

Just pray!

If you like don't get a job or side hustle. Prayers alone can't save you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amazing Garages That Hides Cars Underground And Also Deliver Them At The Surface by princeade86(m): 7:31am On Jun 01, 2018
I have it here in my house.
Re: Amazing Garages That Hides Cars Underground And Also Deliver Them At The Surface by Orpe7(m): 7:33am On Jun 01, 2018
Not here wey be say na soak away we don use am build
Re: Amazing Garages That Hides Cars Underground And Also Deliver Them At The Surface by osuofia2(m): 7:38am On Jun 01, 2018
One day oyibo go sale all the blacks

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Garages That Hides Cars Underground And Also Deliver Them At The Surface by flyca: 7:38am On Jun 01, 2018
SniperSmurf:

If you like don't get a job or side hustle. Prayers alone can't save you.
Do you know the meaning of sarcasm? undecided

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amazing Garages That Hides Cars Underground And Also Deliver Them At The Surface by Putin1(m): 7:38am On Jun 01, 2018
This is amazing.
Re: Amazing Garages That Hides Cars Underground And Also Deliver Them At The Surface by Riversides2003(m): 7:42am On Jun 01, 2018
Imagine your car go down no come fit come up again. Lol
Re: Amazing Garages That Hides Cars Underground And Also Deliver Them At The Surface by mammanbawa: 7:45am On Jun 01, 2018
Some peeps are already thinking about technical glitches
This our country sha

9 Likes

Re: Amazing Garages That Hides Cars Underground And Also Deliver Them At The Surface by DoyenExchange: 7:45am On Jun 01, 2018
Good innovation!
Re: Amazing Garages That Hides Cars Underground And Also Deliver Them At The Surface by ruffDiamond: 7:45am On Jun 01, 2018
anyrhing is possible with,hydraulic technology..there is one in bentlly hotel (now a shopping mall in area 1) but not undetground type but surface to air..meaning the hydraulic garage can lift car to a certain height in the air while anothet park right under if you know u know wink
Re: Amazing Garages That Hides Cars Underground And Also Deliver Them At The Surface by Josephjnr(m): 7:45am On Jun 01, 2018
apexJ:
sense will not kill some pple

bt how person wan do incase of emergency??

Use leg

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Garages That Hides Cars Underground And Also Deliver Them At The Surface by Rebuke: 7:49am On Jun 01, 2018
Chai humans wt innovation
Re: Amazing Garages That Hides Cars Underground And Also Deliver Them At The Surface by 2019elections: 7:52am On Jun 01, 2018
I thought it was autojosh again.
Re: Amazing Garages That Hides Cars Underground And Also Deliver Them At The Surface by samilly(m): 8:01am On Jun 01, 2018
Houseofglam7:

True talk my dear

1 Like

Re: Amazing Garages That Hides Cars Underground And Also Deliver Them At The Surface by Victorisoni3(m): 8:04am On Jun 01, 2018
Houseofglam7:

Hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Amazing Garages That Hides Cars Underground And Also Deliver Them At The Surface by Amuluonyenaego: 8:04am On Jun 01, 2018
mammanbawa:
Some peeps are already thinking about technical glitches
This our country sha
am only interested on the pics

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The New Lagos Motor Vehicle Administration Agency Proposed Rates / N15m 1986 Steyr Puch Pinzgauer 716 Spotted In Lagos / How Do You Hold Your Steering Wheel While Driving?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.