Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,815 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Seriously Considering Suing Glo Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Seriously Considering Suing Glo Nigeria (317 Views)

Union Bank’s Principal Owner ‘considering Sale Of 50% Stake’ / Glo Nigeria Is A Useless Network / Man Spotted Seriously Praying For An Atm Machine To Dispense Out His Money(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seriously Considering Suing Glo Nigeria by naijanative: 1:15am On Jun 01, 2018
And here the story :

I loaded airtime to buy data bundle from Quickteller. Transaction successful, got sms that my account has been credited.

Seconds later, tried to subscribe to data plan. Unsuccessful, insufficient credit. Called Glo Customer Care. The lady said they have converted all my airtime to bonus (Glo X4 Promo). Pleaded with her to reverse the credit - that I didn't subscribe to any X4 Promo. She said it's automatic, that they have changed their terms and condition. Once I load online, my airtime will automatically become a bonus.

The lady cut the line. Spoke with two additional reps , no resolution. Sent mail to them and copied NCC. They didn't respond. NCC replied and asked them to reply asap. They did, talking the same crap.

I requested they give me a Ticket Number. These guys are yet to respond.

I am considering legal action against them for damages. Not because of the airtime, but their callousness.
Re: Seriously Considering Suing Glo Nigeria by joshboo(m): 8:51am On Jun 01, 2018
Baba pls do a beg. ..I would readily support you. those peeps are big thieves

(1) (Reply)

Enormous Debit On Bank Customers Account. / Experts Brainstorm, As Energynet Holds 20th AEF In Mauritius June 19 / Why Drupal Is A Popular Choice Among Educational Institutes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.