Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,791 members, 7,851,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:59 AM

Urgent Pls - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Urgent Pls (611 Views)

Urgent Pls! From Lagos To Sapele / Urgent Pls. How Can I Get Visa To Malawi From Nigeria / Urgent Pls Clear My Doubt (pix Inclusive) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Pls by agoba1: 10:37am On May 29, 2010
good morning to all you lovely brother and sisters on this forum, its a cool thing to have folks like you here, have been going over some pages here and first and fore most i would like to say you all are doing a a nuique job, this forum isb so informative and plenty resourceful,
well here is a bit of an issue for me , i am about applying for a student visa and have single handedly been gathering some information but sop ar i said i should also seek the guidiance and solicit the support of the great nairalander's

NB:

1. I have funds in my own name that would cover my first year fees and maintaince even with an excess of about a million but do i still need a sponsors letter from somebody when i have money in my own account?

2. i have an ''A'' LEVEL ENGLISH AND IELTS with great scores

3.and about accommodation , the school has no availability at the moment, is it ok if i book say two weeks for accommodation pending my arrival/ receiving my visa

4. have my one year school fees and now am waiting for my CAS letter and am most likely to apply anytime soon.

5. A more general issue is what and what do i need to present as supporting document to enable me obtain my study visa. can you pls list them for me ? i really would appreciate any form of information from the great and informative Nairalander's

anyone pls,
Re: Urgent Pls by ELDERLAGON: 5:16pm On May 29, 2010
If you have got the funds in your accounts,you must establish the the source or origin of the funds.(I.E government scholarship,relative or parent(s)/guardian(s),Will Bequeathed to you by your parents ).However,If you have got the money on your own,just show evidence of the work you do(i.e. Appointment Letter,Payslip if you are in a paid job or evidence of company ownership if you are the owner of your company.In this last case,do not forget to include your payslip)
As regards the accommodation,please do tell the school to arrange the accommodation for you outside the school.I know they would be willing to assist you.You do not need to pay for the accommodation before you file your visa application.Just ensure there is an evidence that an accommodation/hostel has been secured for you,whether campus based or outside.

(1) (Reply)

Visa Free Countries For Nigerians / Free Vacation To Spain / Planning To Visit Maylaysia Early Next Year,what Can One Buy In Malaysia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.