Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,333 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

End Of Danfo Buses As First Set Of Brand New Buses Arrive - Video - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / End Of Danfo Buses As First Set Of Brand New Buses Arrive - Video (45881 Views)

Cut And Join Danfo Spotted In Lagos (pic/vid) / Peace Mass Transit Launches 50 Brand New Buses That Were Assembled At Its Plant / Lagos Danfo Buses Now Use Gas Instead Of Petrol - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: End Of Danfo Buses As First Set Of Brand New Buses Arrive - Video by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 01, 2018
The end of an era

This would affect N0favors so much. He loves jumping bus and doing conductor work (true story)

1 Like

Re: End Of Danfo Buses As First Set Of Brand New Buses Arrive - Video by davodyguy: 10:28am On Jun 01, 2018
We have mass transit buses in Mega cities and not Danfo buses
Re: End Of Danfo Buses As First Set Of Brand New Buses Arrive - Video by ybalogs(m): 10:28am On Jun 01, 2018
giftlygifted:
You can't see your reflection in boiling water. Similarly, you can't see the truths in your life in a state of anger.
Nice quotable quote.

2 Likes

Re: End Of Danfo Buses As First Set Of Brand New Buses Arrive - Video by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 01, 2018
Ban danfo at lagosians peril how exactly will they continue to live their lives when you make them unemployed?..Danfo has been chosen by the three gods of the land any attempt to thwart it will lead to serious skyrocket in crime rate in Lagos at this point i think its time to relocate to Ogun state.

1 Like

Re: End Of Danfo Buses As First Set Of Brand New Buses Arrive - Video by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 01, 2018
luxy44:
Maintenance coy should start submitting proposals now! If you know, you know!

hmm... So, the state that did ordered for the buses don't have a maintenance program intact? All this annoying comments

2 Likes

Re: End Of Danfo Buses As First Set Of Brand New Buses Arrive - Video by mitchyy(f): 10:29am On Jun 01, 2018
The question is, what kind of persons would be driving these buses? Hopefully not same reckless BRT bus drivers

2 Likes

Re: End Of Danfo Buses As First Set Of Brand New Buses Arrive - Video by Cyriloha(m): 10:29am On Jun 01, 2018
Imposicant
Re: End Of Danfo Buses As First Set Of Brand New Buses Arrive - Video by Orpe7(m): 10:30am On Jun 01, 2018
This is not about turning lagos into a mega city but about monopolizing all aspects of the economy. Same thing they did to lawma they want to do to transport. I am certain they know on the average how much a transporter makes and they want to take this away from him. Not everybody wants to have handouts at the end of the month some just want to work for themselves. I am not saying they arent bad eggs amongst transporters who feel traffic rules dont apply to them. However a better approach can be done than wipping them out

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: End Of Danfo Buses As First Set Of Brand New Buses Arrive - Video by OyinO: 10:30am On Jun 01, 2018
Lagos will be like outside country soon
Re: End Of Danfo Buses As First Set Of Brand New Buses Arrive - Video by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 01, 2018
PointZerom:

Nobody can ban Danfo in Lagos. Believe me, these newly acquired buses Won't stand the test of time.

You dey mind the op?

He should go and calculate the total number of danfo in each garage in lagos state then see if lagos state government can provide that number. Even at that many people are still stranded in bus stop and he is here talking about banning danfo just because they introduce a new bus.

1 Like

Re: End Of Danfo Buses As First Set Of Brand New Buses Arrive - Video by Speakdatruth: 10:30am On Jun 01, 2018
Sirpaul:
it's actually Ambode & Fashola
abi Ambode versus fashola
Dat guy is just undoing fashola work with style
Re: End Of Danfo Buses As First Set Of Brand New Buses Arrive - Video by troublemakea(m): 10:32am On Jun 01, 2018
diportivo:

e be like na only u go school for here sir

there was no plan to ban danfo....the plan was to run the new buses alongside danfo,while the end user decide which to patronize

away from that,if one chance don do u or ur family before,or danfo don jam u for no reason,pass one way block u,run u off the road and every rubbish dey do,u won't even be fighting for them

they are a menace to d society

yes that's true bro.....ur not far from the truth

1 Like

Re: End Of Danfo Buses As First Set Of Brand New Buses Arrive - Video by Powerexpert: 10:32am On Jun 01, 2018
true words
The danfo guys will have to upgrade too, though it's up to the end user to choose.

Imagine entering a danfo with upgraded seat , the conductor will be like; hello welcome on board, the fee to your destination in #xyz, do have a nice ride with us and music is coolly blowing along.

But trust me, some lagosians go still run follow danfo, insult am join including all the normal brouhaha that comes with danfo because e don enter blood, it'll be difficult to change
GAZZUZZ:
The market will regulate it's self.

E-hailing came it, the yellow taxis are still in operation. for the end user, it will be a decision to eat beans or moi moi

1 Like

Re: End Of Danfo Buses As First Set Of Brand New Buses Arrive - Video by israelmao(m): 10:32am On Jun 01, 2018
Lagos, keeping pace with the modern world.
Re: End Of Danfo Buses As First Set Of Brand New Buses Arrive - Video by Thittyalaba28: 10:33am On Jun 01, 2018
The only problem will be maintenance. Does the governor have a good maintenance plan drawn out for these project and not like the other projects that has happened in the past?
Re: End Of Danfo Buses As First Set Of Brand New Buses Arrive - Video by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 01, 2018
No one can ban danfo. All gimmicks
Re: End Of Danfo Buses As First Set Of Brand New Buses Arrive - Video by odehman: 10:38am On Jun 01, 2018
[quote author=Viralkid post=68069130]This is the only Governor that I know is working.. the day I return to Lagos I may not recognize it anymore.. [/quote well maybe apart from the refuse issue I guess that area is giving ambode wahala
Re: End Of Danfo Buses As First Set Of Brand New Buses Arrive - Video by hammer6F: 10:42am On Jun 01, 2018
THERE COURT CASE HAVE FLOP, NOW THE VERY DAFT WASTELAND DWELLERS ARE BUYING TOKUBO INDIAN PUNJABI USE AND THROW WAY BUSES TO SHOW THEIR BITTERNESS.

IVM WILL NEVER RELOCATE TO LAGOS, KISS THE TRUTH.

IF U LIKE CARRY 100 MILLION CASES FILE IN UR STINKING LAGOS COURT, NNEWI SON AND NNEWI INVESTMNET REMAINS AT NNEWI.

THIS IS WAT A MASS TRANSIT BUS LOOK LIKE, NOT THE COACHES BEING PARADED AS MASS TRANSIT.

Re: End Of Danfo Buses As First Set Of Brand New Buses Arrive - Video by frowland(m): 10:42am On Jun 01, 2018
Most people who comment negatively here are not in Lagos. Yes, Okada was banned but at city centers NOT everywhere. Danfo will be banned on city centers also but people going much inside along some Trunk B and trunk C roads can use Okada, keke, and Danfo.

2 Likes

Re: End Of Danfo Buses As First Set Of Brand New Buses Arrive - Video by odehman: 10:42am On Jun 01, 2018
jarkbauer:

There's however plan to restrict their operations to some routes.

Uber sef go hear am
exactly danfo will be restricted to some route buh taken off some major route as de did to okada
Re: End Of Danfo Buses As First Set Of Brand New Buses Arrive - Video by ceejay80s(m): 10:42am On Jun 01, 2018
i need to contact my welder today to do 2 bulglary proof iron each for my doors and wondow,
one inside and one outside....
armed robbers go plenty

1 Like

Re: End Of Danfo Buses As First Set Of Brand New Buses Arrive - Video by Oselu28(f): 10:43am On Jun 01, 2018
maintenance ni koko
Re: End Of Danfo Buses As First Set Of Brand New Buses Arrive - Video by princetom1(m): 10:45am On Jun 01, 2018
Marcopolo is a good brand... And i see the sign in front that depicts, it's assesible to wheel char usage... That's totally welcome
Re: End Of Danfo Buses As First Set Of Brand New Buses Arrive - Video by Tunks2017(m): 10:47am On Jun 01, 2018
Great development grin
Re: End Of Danfo Buses As First Set Of Brand New Buses Arrive - Video by olaolalegacy: 10:48am On Jun 01, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
Lagos landlords should brace up for battle with his Danfo/conductor tenant.Una banned Okada and now Danfo. Amu robbery loading

aswear... and OG will increase
Re: End Of Danfo Buses As First Set Of Brand New Buses Arrive - Video by galaxy2020(m): 10:58am On Jun 01, 2018
This is good news. The dreaded danfo buses must go, this will reduce "one chance", jumping our of danfo buses while alighting at the bus stop etc. Abode is trying.

2 Likes

Re: End Of Danfo Buses As First Set Of Brand New Buses Arrive - Video by neonly: 10:58am On Jun 01, 2018
I keep saying u can't monopolize transportation it can't work
Gud one from Lagos na our money dey talk
Re: End Of Danfo Buses As First Set Of Brand New Buses Arrive - Video by Moji12(f): 10:59am On Jun 01, 2018
Lol, dead on arrival pls how many of these would replace danfo buses plus if u dismiss those people of their daily jobs what would become of dem. I smell danger looming I.e fresh criminals will emerge.

1 Like

Re: End Of Danfo Buses As First Set Of Brand New Buses Arrive - Video by osazeeblue01: 11:01am On Jun 01, 2018
what about the brt.

1 Like

Re: End Of Danfo Buses As First Set Of Brand New Buses Arrive - Video by Mustay(m): 11:05am On Jun 01, 2018
Orpe7:
This is not about turning lagos into a mega city but about monopolizing all aspects of the economy. Same thing they did to lawma they want to do to transport. I am certain they know on the average how much a transporter makes and they want to take this away from him. Not everybody wants to have handouts at the end of the month some just want to work for themselves. I am not saying they arent bad eggs amongst transporters who feel traffic rules dont apply to them. However a better approach can be done than wipping them out

So correct. Naptu has a thread on the various bus initiatives Lagos has tried. The problem is importing other cities' models into Lagos rather than modifying what we have and phasing out gradually. We tend to ignore the reasons Okada and Keke Marwa (tricycles) are still a popular option for Lagosians. We just want to bring in what we admire from other cities while ignoring our peculiarities.

Please don't call it mega city, that one failed with Fashola. Now, they call it Smart City and have smart ideas to privatize public utilities. Let's find out those behind the bus imports and we won't go farther than where we are coming from - selfish interests at play. If BRT was done with the genuine intention of the masses, Danfo would be a less popular option by now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019 Mercedes-benz G550 Versus 2019 Mercedes-amg G63, Which Is Your Favourite? / This N440m Camo Ferrari 458 Italia Can Only Be Used By The Army In Nigeria / Reasons Why Toyota Cars Dominate In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.