Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Pregnant Woman Caught Pant Down With Another Man (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnant Woman Caught Pant Down With Another Man (photos) (2870 Views)

My Father Disowned Me For Marrying A Disfigured Man { Photos } / Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) / Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Woman Caught Pant Down With Another Man (photos) by Segzee1(m): 6:36am On Jun 01, 2018
Shocking! Man caught pregnant wife in bed with another man (Photos)

A man having sex with the pregnant wife of another man in a hotel room has been caught red-handed. He was taken to the police station afterward.

According to reports from Zambia, the two were caught in the act by the husband of the woman who was assisted by the security guard personnel at the hotel.

The husband ordered the promiscuous duo to continue what they were doing as he recorded them after finding them having sex – with his pregnant wife on top due to her pregnancy.

The man was eventually arrested and placed in handcuffs.

The incident occurred on Wednesday in Lusaka, Zambia capital city.

Meanwhile, another man caught wife selling her nude pictures to other men https://dailyfamily.ng/i-caught-my-wife-selling-her-nude-pictures-to-other-men-what-should-i-do/

https://dailyfamily.ng/man-caught-pregnant-wife-in-bed-with-another-man/

Re: Pregnant Woman Caught Pant Down With Another Man (photos) by Segzee1(m): 6:38am On Jun 01, 2018
angry
Re: Pregnant Woman Caught Pant Down With Another Man (photos) by JasonScoolari: 6:50am On Jun 01, 2018
Men also go through a lot deep in silent but the society only cares about women... I feel for the husband though.

Thank God say nor be now Jesus take come this world sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Caught Pant Down With Another Man (photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 1:19am On Jun 02, 2018
IF NA AMERICA EHNNNNNN?
I pity that hotel and security guard.
Backward BLACK RACE! cheesy

No wonder the pregnant wife was cheating. grin

(1) (Reply)

My Father Has Just Divorced My Mother / Why Are some Mothers Cruel To their Female Children / Idi -igi Or Ori - Ojori Property Sharing Method.which One Applies Here .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.