Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

The Cakes Nina Received On Her 22nd Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Cakes Nina Received On Her 22nd Birthday (Photos) (27693 Views)

Princess Ekeinde Gets Her First Car As Her 22nd Birthday Gift From Father / Photos Of Nina's Car From Toyin Lawani On Her 22nd Birthday / Toyin Lawani Gifts Nina With A Brand New Car For Her 22nd Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Cakes Nina Received On Her 22nd Birthday (Photos) by NaijaCelebrity: 7:24am On Jun 01, 2018
Yesterday BBnaija Housemate, Nina celebrated her 22nd birthday.

Below are the lovely cakes she received to celebrate her birthday....

http://news.nollyzone.com/bbnaija-see-lovely-cakes-nina-received-on-her-22nd-birthday/

Re: The Cakes Nina Received On Her 22nd Birthday (Photos) by roqrules04(m): 11:52am On Jun 01, 2018
Chanel cake? grin
Is she a Chanel ambassador

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cakes Nina Received On Her 22nd Birthday (Photos) by Josh44s(m): 11:52am On Jun 01, 2018
Happy Birthday to her. If this gal is smart she should stay off social media drama and look for endorsements.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cakes Nina Received On Her 22nd Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 01, 2018
Of all bbn naija girls I'll like to bed, PG 18+:
Readers discretion is advised.

#1 Cee c because of her sweet tight pus*y. She's a virgin for that matter.

#2 Alex for her phat yansh. D*ggy style or what my Yoruba brothers call jokoleso (sit on nail)/if u know u know.

#3 Anto for her obvious flexibility.

#4 Khloe coz her tongues speaking mechanism can't be missed. "Ouch, yeah boda Chibuzor ejo e ma pa mi. E Jo o n ta mi. E Jo die die" yay moku o. E fe semi lese ni" ?
No ask me how I sabi Yoruba. I live almost 3 decades for surulere.

#5/Ifuennada. Her beauty alone is enough to make you release on your body.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cakes Nina Received On Her 22nd Birthday (Photos) by Berlyn1(f): 11:52am On Jun 01, 2018
Lalasticlala angry where's the pictures na
Re: The Cakes Nina Received On Her 22nd Birthday (Photos) by ANNOY(m): 11:52am On Jun 01, 2018
Those cakes are ugly.
Doesn't look delicious at all

6 Likes

Re: The Cakes Nina Received On Her 22nd Birthday (Photos) by AprokoGirl: 11:52am On Jun 01, 2018
cool
Re: The Cakes Nina Received On Her 22nd Birthday (Photos) by Wasky101: 11:53am On Jun 01, 2018
Ok
Re: The Cakes Nina Received On Her 22nd Birthday (Photos) by ayusco85(m): 11:54am On Jun 01, 2018
Pusssy hunters. Kwantinue lipsrsealed
Re: The Cakes Nina Received On Her 22nd Birthday (Photos) by czarina(f): 11:55am On Jun 01, 2018
Nice kiss

How about a nice relaxing massage this weekend? Check my profile if you live in Jos and environs cool
Re: The Cakes Nina Received On Her 22nd Birthday (Photos) by johnnyn1(m): 11:57am On Jun 01, 2018
Happy birthday gal.
Fly on.

1 Like

Re: The Cakes Nina Received On Her 22nd Birthday (Photos) by Platony(m): 11:57am On Jun 01, 2018
Nice cakes....
Re: The Cakes Nina Received On Her 22nd Birthday (Photos) by Sharoniah(f): 11:59am On Jun 01, 2018
Beautiful cakes
Re: The Cakes Nina Received On Her 22nd Birthday (Photos) by Shortyy(f): 12:00pm On Jun 01, 2018
Nina bobrisky's twin. They look so alike. They prolly patronise same bleaching cream product.
Re: The Cakes Nina Received On Her 22nd Birthday (Photos) by Juell(m): 12:00pm On Jun 01, 2018
undecided
I'm still trying to figure out what is it that she's a celebrity for

5 Likes

Re: The Cakes Nina Received On Her 22nd Birthday (Photos) by Moghalu4Pres: 12:01pm On Jun 01, 2018
Moghalu 4 President.
Re: The Cakes Nina Received On Her 22nd Birthday (Photos) by Eneyerin: 12:04pm On Jun 01, 2018
There is time for everything enjoy it while it lasts.

1 Like

Re: The Cakes Nina Received On Her 22nd Birthday (Photos) by Bukybabe(f): 12:09pm On Jun 01, 2018
Nina go dey thank God say she go BBN.
Re: The Cakes Nina Received On Her 22nd Birthday (Photos) by johnmario50(m): 12:31pm On Jun 01, 2018
last last na belle d cake go still enta and dem go shit am out ....lolz.
Happy Birthday @Ninaivy.
Re: The Cakes Nina Received On Her 22nd Birthday (Photos) by johnmario50(m): 12:32pm On Jun 01, 2018
grin kiss angrylast last na belle d cake go still enta and dem go shit am out ....lolz.

Happy Birthday @Ninaivy. :olast last na belle d cake go still enta and dem go shit am out ....lolz.

Happy Birthday @Ninaivy.
Re: The Cakes Nina Received On Her 22nd Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 01, 2018
NwaChibuzor100:

#2 Alex for her phat yansh. D*ggy style or what my Yoruba brothers call jokoleso (sit on nail)/if u know u know.

#4 Khloe coz her tongues speaking mechanism can't be missed. "Ouch, yeah boda Chibuzor ejo e ma pa mi. E Jo o n ta mi. E Jo die die" yay moku o. E fe semi lese ni" ?

Oti ni problem

1 Like

Re: The Cakes Nina Received On Her 22nd Birthday (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 12:48pm On Jun 01, 2018
Juell:
undecided
I'm still trying to figure out what is it that she's a celebrity for

Durr.....she slept with Mirakuuu angry
Re: The Cakes Nina Received On Her 22nd Birthday (Photos) by Juell(m): 12:56pm On Jun 01, 2018
LesbianBoy:

Durr.....she slept with Mirakuuu angry
grin
Re: The Cakes Nina Received On Her 22nd Birthday (Photos) by King4Roller: 1:03pm On Jun 01, 2018
NwaChibuzor100:

Mehn.

Mine is all of them
Re: The Cakes Nina Received On Her 22nd Birthday (Photos) by sprints1: 1:13pm On Jun 01, 2018
NwaChibuzor100:

jokoleso is called cowgirl in English we know we know stop using my slogan if u know u know....nothing i no sabi for this world..that khloe will kill u..she is too spontaneous
Re: The Cakes Nina Received On Her 22nd Birthday (Photos) by Neoteny(m): 1:26pm On Jun 01, 2018
NwaChibuzor100:

You need more friends
Re: The Cakes Nina Received On Her 22nd Birthday (Photos) by ajoyeleke(m): 1:46pm On Jun 01, 2018
Nawa oo, today is my birthday too but no money to celebrate embarassed

Abeg anybody wey fit bless me celebrate my day, nothing is small
Tnx

Adewale Joshua
First bank
Re: The Cakes Nina Received On Her 22nd Birthday (Photos) by Yinkakatty(f): 1:55pm On Jun 01, 2018
Josh44s:
Happy Birthday to her. If this gal is smart she should stay off social media and look for endorsements.

Chaiii! She should stay off social media and look for endorsements?! Lmaooo! Now, read that statement again and understand, it makes absolutely no sense.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nina Says Actress Who Bullied Seyi Edun Looks Like Her 'village Cooking Pot' / Youths Storm EFCC Office In Lagos Chanting 'Free Naira Marley' (Video) / Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola All Smiles As They Work Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.