Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Police Officers In Delta State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Police Officers In Delta State (325 Views)

My Horrible Experience At Computer Village / Man Narrates His Experience With Scammers Who Hypnotized Him (video) / #endsars: Internet Marketer Tells His Horrible Story In The Hands Of Sars (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Police Officers In Delta State by iGist: 8:34am On Jun 01, 2018
GistMore.com

Continue to read his story below...

BY GISTMORE : http://www.gistmore.com/man-narrates-horrible-experience-police-officers-delta-state

Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Police Officers In Delta State by iGist: 8:34am On Jun 01, 2018
grin
Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Police Officers In Delta State by friendlyadvice: 8:36am On Jun 01, 2018
lol
Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Police Officers In Delta State by Anigreat: 8:37am On Jun 01, 2018
shocked

That was why Offa armed robber shoot them mercilessly, i only feel for the poor civilian that got trapped that day, as for the police, the deserve exactly what the got.
Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Police Officers In Delta State by madone: 8:47am On Jun 01, 2018
Wetin u say?

Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Police Officers In Delta State by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 01, 2018
may God punish the police men and the mode that ignored my thread but keeps bringing threads like 'see the outfit ceece wore to Nina birthday party'
to front page.

And it seems like explorer and AutoJoshNG are friends with the modes...

Otherwise, I don't understand how someone will just post a picture of a car and automatically makes front page.
Re: Man Narrates His Horrible Experience With Police Officers In Delta State by Issafela: 9:20am On Jun 01, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Kaduna Lawmakers abubakar Mamadi And mark Yari Beaten By Mob (photos) / Abu Khattala Sentenced To 22 Years In US Prison Over Benghazi 2012 Attack / Handbook On How To Avoid Ritual Kidnappers, Child Traffickers & Cannibals -II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.