Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,488 members, 7,812,517 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Which Phone Are You Using And Why Are You Using The Phone? Comment - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Phone Are You Using And Why Are You Using The Phone? Comment (1608 Views)

These Ads On My Phone Are Making Me Sick And Tired / Which Phone Are You Currently Using / What Old Mobile Phone Are You Using And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Phone Are You Using And Why Are You Using The Phone? Comment by olaintel(m): 9:29am On Jun 01, 2018
hello, Nairalanders, which mobile phone are you using and why are you still using the phone. I need your comment as I want to drop this on my blog (www.olaintel.com) will tagging this thread.
Re: Which Phone Are You Using And Why Are You Using The Phone? Comment by Benjaniblinks(m): 9:53am On Jun 01, 2018
Na Itel 500 No Money
Re: Which Phone Are You Using And Why Are You Using The Phone? Comment by donbenie(m): 10:06am On Jun 01, 2018
Nexus 6,old but reliable..hoping to upgrade though..
Re: Which Phone Are You Using And Why Are You Using The Phone? Comment by olaintel(m): 11:01am On Jun 01, 2018
Benjaniblinks:
Na Itel 500 No Money

noted
Re: Which Phone Are You Using And Why Are You Using The Phone? Comment by olaintel(m): 11:01am On Jun 01, 2018
donbenie:
Nexus 6,old but reliable..hoping to upgrade though..

NOted
Re: Which Phone Are You Using And Why Are You Using The Phone? Comment by Opistorincos(m): 2:34pm On Jun 01, 2018
Nokia 5 cos I wanted to experience what stock android feels like

2 Likes

Re: Which Phone Are You Using And Why Are You Using The Phone? Comment by ib4real95(m): 4:42pm On Jun 01, 2018
Iphone 6s.. I love the speed and reliability but the battery life is just meeh

2 Likes

Re: Which Phone Are You Using And Why Are You Using The Phone? Comment by henry007(m): 4:47pm On Jun 01, 2018
iPhone X coz it's my Vlogging camera and I use a macbook so it syncs well.
Re: Which Phone Are You Using And Why Are You Using The Phone? Comment by johnnyholtby(m): 5:22pm On Jun 01, 2018
S8plus..it has it all..killer battery.. insane camera..qhd+ display...IP68 protection... aesthetics and all..in short it has all the bells and whistles

1 Like

Re: Which Phone Are You Using And Why Are You Using The Phone? Comment by TheUbermensch: 6:02pm On Jun 01, 2018
Nokia 2.
Didn't have enough money.

4 Likes

Re: Which Phone Are You Using And Why Are You Using The Phone? Comment by Ejadike(m): 6:20pm On Jun 01, 2018
TECNO Camon X. Just upgraded recently to this device cos of it's awesomeness and affordability. The battery is wow as well.

2 Likes

Re: Which Phone Are You Using And Why Are You Using The Phone? Comment by Ejadike(m): 6:21pm On Jun 01, 2018
henry007:
biggest boy. I greet you sir. grin
Re: Which Phone Are You Using And Why Are You Using The Phone? Comment by djchukwy(m): 6:43pm On Jun 01, 2018

7 Likes

Re: Which Phone Are You Using And Why Are You Using The Phone? Comment by Jaymaxxy(m): 10:12pm On Jun 01, 2018
Nokia 6. Because I needed a lag-free experience on my phone.

1 Like

Re: Which Phone Are You Using And Why Are You Using The Phone? Comment by Anigreat: 11:05pm On Jun 01, 2018
Re: Which Phone Are You Using And Why Are You Using The Phone? Comment by thowbie7ven(m): 8:46am On Jun 02, 2018
djchukwy:
Samsung s8plus,

I was using s6edge plus and it was stolen at gun point

I didn't want to let go because it's kinda expensive for me but the guys were ready to shoot so my inner being told me to let go

5 weeks later , I got myself s8+, how the money came through is still a mystery to me

Moral lesson...life over everything, once there is life, there is hope..
Where were you robbed sir?
Re: Which Phone Are You Using And Why Are You Using The Phone? Comment by olaintel(m): 11:53pm On Jun 02, 2018
djchukwy:
Samsung s8plus,

I was using s6edge plus and it was stolen at gun point

I didn't want to let go because it's kinda expensive for me but the guys were ready to shoot so my inner being told me to let go

5 weeks later , I got myself s8+, how the money came through is still a mystery to me

Moral lesson...life over everything, once there is life, there is hope..

Sorry bro.. more blessing on the way
Re: Which Phone Are You Using And Why Are You Using The Phone? Comment by seyema(m): 7:41am On Jun 03, 2018
henry007:
You need Sony A6300
Re: Which Phone Are You Using And Why Are You Using The Phone? Comment by OVA200(m): 8:36am On Jun 03, 2018
I am using Tecno W2 I like the phone because it hang from time to time and that allow me to think about my life and it also save my data.

1 Like

Re: Which Phone Are You Using And Why Are You Using The Phone? Comment by olypharm: 9:43am On Jun 03, 2018
Gionee m6 marathon with transparent casing and follow come charger for #82,000.No scratches and dent cos it's always being protected. Chat or call 08099559889 in Lagos. Whatsapp to see pictures
Re: Which Phone Are You Using And Why Are You Using The Phone? Comment by henry007(m): 10:40am On Jun 03, 2018
seyema:

You need Sony A6300

Ikr
Re: Which Phone Are You Using And Why Are You Using The Phone? Comment by Mustiboy(m): 10:48am On Jun 03, 2018
OVA200:
I am using Tecno W2 I like the phone because it hang from time to time and that allow me to think about my life and it also save my data.
lol
Re: Which Phone Are You Using And Why Are You Using The Phone? Comment by MilesLamar(m): 1:12pm On Jun 03, 2018
OVA200:

wait? lol.. techno kee u dia cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Phone Are You Using And Why Are You Using The Phone? Comment by OVA200(m): 1:36pm On Jun 03, 2018
MilesLamar:

wait? lol.. techno kee u dia cheesy cheesy
I cover myself with the blood of Jesus
Re: Which Phone Are You Using And Why Are You Using The Phone? Comment by OVA200(m): 1:37pm On Jun 03, 2018
Mustiboy:
lol
No laugh abeg this is a serious issue
Re: Which Phone Are You Using And Why Are You Using The Phone? Comment by obojememe: 1:41pm On Jun 03, 2018
iphone 6s..,i just love the apple brand
Re: Which Phone Are You Using And Why Are You Using The Phone? Comment by simple250: 3:01pm On Jun 03, 2018
Blackberry Q10 tongue

If you quote me. Buhari will fall on you kiss
Re: Which Phone Are You Using And Why Are You Using The Phone? Comment by Cannonleo(m): 5:21pm On Jun 03, 2018
HTC M7, s-offed, custom recovery with viper venom 9.0.0 rom installed, and other line of Roms downloaded on my PC waiting for when am bored.

HTC gives me the ability to play around with my device with freedom and overcome major issues peculiar to it eg Battery life.

Customization is the reason
Re: Which Phone Are You Using And Why Are You Using The Phone? Comment by olaintel(m): 10:20pm On Jun 04, 2018
simple250:
Blackberry Q10 tongue

If you quote me. Buhari will fall on you kiss

you're already quoted bro
Re: Which Phone Are You Using And Why Are You Using The Phone? Comment by kvngjesse(m): 3:27am On Jun 05, 2018
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus!!
My new main!!
God bless you Gptech
Re: Which Phone Are You Using And Why Are You Using The Phone? Comment by bravesoul247(m): 6:10am On Jun 05, 2018
TECNO K7. The phone is quite good and budget friendly
Re: Which Phone Are You Using And Why Are You Using The Phone? Comment by bravesoul247(m): 6:11am On Jun 05, 2018
OVA200:
lol.. funny man

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tecno Spark 3 For Sale / Tecno Camon 12 Air Unboxing And Review! Tecno's First Dot Notch Display... / Aliexpress redmi Note 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.