Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? - Business (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? (49432 Views)

Pls What Business Can I Start With 1millon / What Kind Of Investment Can I Do With 500k And Make 5k A Day / I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by Crossbow(m): 12:26am On Sep 19, 2018
mikel15:
Just invest in bitworldcenter,in 3 months you'll make 300% since you want fast money...
mosirakesibari@gmail.com

Thanks bro, I will mail you.
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by Nobody: 5:33am On Sep 19, 2018
Crossbow:

Thanks bro, I will mail you.

Lol. Bit world wey don pack people's money run ,U better look well.
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by Crossbow(m): 5:54am On Sep 19, 2018
slimany:

Lol. Bit world wey don pack people's money run ,U better look well.

My brother, I know but there's this guy close to me that made millions in weeks from bitcoin trade (or so he claims). Pls if you know any other biz that is sure, pls you can let me know.
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by AfriSurvey: 8:19pm On Oct 07, 2018
We are offering 5% ROI per month

Check the link below for more details

https://www.nairaland.com/4758865/opportunity-invest-promising-tech-start-up#up
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by kayceeking: 9:18pm On Oct 08, 2018
I am a good forex trader with good experience. I have a compelling business proposal for a forex education, training center and signal provision business. With this you will be smiling to the bank with a consistent cash flow on a monthly basis running into sveral hundreds of thousands.
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by Lubebay: 9:22pm On Oct 08, 2018
Trustworthy people are scarce. Are you trust worthy and self motivated? Are you ready to partner on a business and work with the terms of the agreements with integrity? If your answer is unquestionable and wholeheartedly yes, then Call/Whatsapp Jaradz +234-706-4972-313.
Re: What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? by WebSurfer(m): 3:03am On Dec 12, 2019

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Kids For Sale: Man Puts His Sperm Up For Sale For $40 Per Bag (Photo) / Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS / IMF Lists Unpopular Policies CBN Must Reverse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.