Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,218 members, 7,825,818 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Is Rally Trade REAL Or FAKE ? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is Rally Trade REAL Or FAKE ? (5765 Views)

Mary Daniel, Amputee Hawker Didn't Lie Or Fake Her Identity - Lagos Government / MC Oluomo Stabbed In The Neck At Lagos APC Governorship Rally / Eiye & Aiye Cultists Denounce Their Membership During Public Rally In Lagos.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Rally Trade REAL Or FAKE ? by Nikemylover: 10:31am On Jun 01, 2018
I went for a seminar at the beginning of this year, around Ikeja G.R.A.
The seminar was all about Forex, which was hosted by "Rally Trade". We were told to open an account not less than 100,000 naira if we are really interested in doing forex with them.

Please has anybody here traded with them before (Forex), because I don't want to loose my hard earn money to anybody.

This is their address: 21, Adeniyi Jones avenue Fanis House, Ikeja, Lagos.

Your advise will be appreciated.

Re: Is Rally Trade REAL Or FAKE ? by Ucheibe95(m): 7:27pm On Aug 24, 2019
They came to ph too and I'm yet to confirm the authenticity of their claim especially as they never sounded what the company is to gain. It makes me a bit uncomfortable
Re: Is Rally Trade REAL Or FAKE ? by Miraj22(f): 1:12am On Apr 23, 2021
Did you later invest with them, I'm trying to see if they're real too.
Re: Is Rally Trade REAL Or FAKE ? by ScamHunter: 3:31pm On Apr 23, 2021
What ROI did they promise you? Why not invest with a reputable hedge fund or mutual fund instead of dealing with obscure people? You shgould understand that any business that assures you profit and especially fix a ROI is likely a scam. My impression is that they're running a massive ponzi scheme and need money from people. In less than a year, it'll become an exit scam. No serious forex trader goes around soliciting for funds from people. They simply trade and grow their own capital, not others' since sharing their profits affects their take home. I suggest that you avoid these shady deals.
Re: Is Rally Trade REAL Or FAKE ? by Ucheibe95(m): 2:00am On Jun 14, 2022
Ucheibe95:
They came to ph too and I'm yet to confirm the authenticity of their claim especially as they never sounded what the company is to gain. It makes me a bit uncomfortable

As in eh... Doesn't in anyway look legit
Re: Is Rally Trade REAL Or FAKE ? by Reviewmaster: 3:19pm On Sep 19, 2023
Rally Trade is very legit. They have account managers that inform you on when to trade and also they have an academy that gives you value for your time. They have been my broker for the last 3 years.

(1) (Reply)

Don't Spread Lies About The Police - IGP Delear War On Fake News & Cyberbullying / Happening Now: Train Cut Lady Into Two On Railway Line In Oshodi (graphic) / Uniben Student Shot Dead At Ekosodin Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.