Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:22 PM

Post Your Airline Reviews Here - Travel Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ads / Post Your Airline Reviews Here (534 Views)

Travel By Lufthansa Airline / Airline Operators And Airport Ethnics / State Government Owned IbomAir Airline Flat Rate For Aviation Flight @ N15,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Post Your Airline Reviews Here by travelland(f): 10:59am On Jun 01, 2018
The best airline I have used so far is Virgin.

Key points:
Comfortable sits, even for economy
Very pleasant air host/esses
Nigerian food
Good planes

Also like their flight schedule to London. My worst so far is Air morroc, if you can't speak French or Arabic, pray that you don't have a long stop over
Re: Post Your Airline Reviews Here by travelland(f): 12:08pm On Feb 16, 2020
Alert! If you like yourself don't travel by Air peace leave that useless airline. I had to change flight for N...K after paying N...
K, then last minute the useless airline reschedule flight and asked us to move to Uyo Airport from Calabar as our only option, text was sent 1:00am on the day of scheduled flight. After paying extra transport from Calabar to Uyo, you will pay N1500 again at Ibom Airport before boarding , which Air peace will not tell you and if you miss your flight you will have to pay extra. I spent hours on the road due to bad road from Calabar to Uyo before you finally arrive at the Airport.

My advice, find another route or take a Bus.

(1) (Reply)

Taxi Service In Paris! / Tourism And Holiday|price Of Flight Tickets From Nigeria To USA / Book Cheap Flights And Hotels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.