Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Super Eagles Of Nigeria Train Ahead Of Friendly Against England(photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Of Nigeria Train Ahead Of Friendly Against England(photos) (25667 Views)

Brazil Vs Nigeria: Neymar Injured, Limps Out Of Friendly (Photos) / Osimhen, Chukwueze, Ndidi And Others Arrived Singapore Ahead Of Friendly Match / Super Eagles Players Train Ahead Of A Must Win Match Tomorrow(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Train Ahead Of Friendly Against England(photos) by Psittacus(m): 11:39am On Jun 01, 2018
like if you think we will beat England, share if you think we will be humbled

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Train Ahead Of Friendly Against England(photos) by cleanshaven(m): 11:44am On Jun 01, 2018
go on Eagles i see you guys getting to world cup final

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Train Ahead Of Friendly Against England(photos) by nothingspoil70: 11:54am On Jun 01, 2018
Eagles of Biafra no shaking
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Train Ahead Of Friendly Against England(photos) by Boyooosa(m): 11:56am On Jun 01, 2018
Our leaders dey see how football turf dey be so?
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Train Ahead Of Friendly Against England(photos) by jewishguy2020: 11:57am On Jun 01, 2018
myners007:
dat training pitch doesnt look Uk to me

You dey reason same thing with me!
May be na rural area for UK!
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Train Ahead Of Friendly Against England(photos) by Ezeimo: 12:24pm On Jun 01, 2018
: 11:57am
myners007:

Thomas have u been to uk.
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Train Ahead Of Friendly Against England(photos) by Ezeimo: 12:25pm On Jun 01, 2018
Thomas? Have you been to uk before?dat training pitch doesnt look Uk to me[/quote]
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Train Ahead Of Friendly Against England(photos) by Dacronym(m): 12:25pm On Jun 01, 2018
England you must beat this ppl oh
#payout
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Train Ahead Of Friendly Against England(photos) by Ezeimo: 12:32pm On Jun 01, 2018
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Train Ahead Of Friendly Against England(photos)

Great
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Train Ahead Of Friendly Against England(photos) by gurunlocker: 12:57pm On Jun 01, 2018
This Stadium wey dem dey use train even look better than Rivers state Stadium.
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Train Ahead Of Friendly Against England(photos) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 01, 2018
awwfar:
u kno see as Olga too look like toothpick....
Wetin Mikel dey knack Compton from her body no be here. Steady no space that is why Mikel dey look thin

I hope it doesn't affect him in the World Cup
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Train Ahead Of Friendly Against England(photos) by ufuosman(m): 1:32pm On Jun 01, 2018
All the best to them
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Train Ahead Of Friendly Against England(photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 1:48pm On Jun 01, 2018
ebuk4real:
Our eagles, our pride.....

Continue to soar higher..

This one na team?

we only have defence but
wait until u play England finish.
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Train Ahead Of Friendly Against England(photos) by swimmer: 2:14pm On Jun 01, 2018
are they wearing black bra to do training?

Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Train Ahead Of Friendly Against England(photos) by MrBONE2(m): 2:34pm On Jun 01, 2018
iAudio:
Make dem no go play draw again ooo
Then they shouldnt be server draw soup grin
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Train Ahead Of Friendly Against England(photos) by namdo(m): 2:39pm On Jun 01, 2018
When will be the game?
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Train Ahead Of Friendly Against England(photos) by Crossboy(m): 2:51pm On Jun 01, 2018
cool
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Train Ahead Of Friendly Against England(photos) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 01, 2018
Dont forget to go to Russia and bring home the cup else............. Nigerians will do u what We'll do Buhari come 2019#daura
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Train Ahead Of Friendly Against England(photos) by diamondy: 5:24pm On Jun 01, 2018
Ezeimo:
: 11:57am
myners007:

Thomas have u been to uk.
Na Ogbomosho. Talk rubbish
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Train Ahead Of Friendly Against England(photos) by MrCuteking(m): 5:36pm On Jun 01, 2018
They should better play well. Instead of them to learn tactics, scoring techniques, offside trap, set-pieces, counter attacks, long throws, man markings, free kicks, shadow marking and others they will be there jogging up and down like “na me play pass” . This is why I don’t like when we qualify because the only gift they bring back is heart breaks. undecided
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Train Ahead Of Friendly Against England(photos) by akinfeyemi: 6:27pm On Jun 01, 2018
See our super chicken
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Train Ahead Of Friendly Against England(photos) by davywillis: 7:03pm On Jun 01, 2018
Take a look at the bus
myners007:
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Train Ahead Of Friendly Against England(photos) by Thugzmoney: 7:06pm On Jun 01, 2018
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Train Ahead Of Friendly Against England(photos) by Horus(m): 7:21pm On Jun 01, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFo6bBfQ_1E

Super Eagles Train For England Friendly

Watch as the Super Eagles trained in Barnet, London on Thursday ahead of their pre-World Cup friendly against England.
Re: Super Eagles Of Nigeria Train Ahead Of Friendly Against England(photos) by donqx: 10:25pm On Jun 01, 2018
nigeria super eagles team already causing most heart attack with all these so called friendlies already disgracing fans worldwide with loss and draws. why cant they keep the losses till 2 weeks time as expected by nigerians

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Manchester City's Benjamin Mendy To Spend Two Weeks In Prison / First Coutinho, Now Wijnaldum - Leaving Liverpool Has Become A Dangerous Move / TV Broadcasters For Nigeria Vs South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.