Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

English Girl Looking For A Tall, Dark Handsome Man To Flirt With - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / English Girl Looking For A Tall, Dark Handsome Man To Flirt With (1994 Views)

27-year Old Girl Looking For A Man:) / Vacancy Available: Lagos Sugar Mummy Need An Handsome Man. Apply In Person / Photos Of Dwarf Man Who Married A Tall Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

English Girl Looking For A Tall, Dark Handsome Man To Flirt With by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 01, 2018
So I'm single and bored, spend most of my time working. Would like a sexy intelligent man to flirt with. I'm in England so we will probably never meet, just make me smile.

Re: English Girl Looking For A Tall, Dark Handsome Man To Flirt With by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 01, 2018
Forget the big bwesst.

OP I need visa.
Re: English Girl Looking For A Tall, Dark Handsome Man To Flirt With by drstrange12(m): 12:39pm On Jun 01, 2018
bubu is available
Re: English Girl Looking For A Tall, Dark Handsome Man To Flirt With by Martin0(m): 12:52pm On Jun 01, 2018
hmmmmmm sorry not too interested in flirting, but one thing I just want to ask, are you really really really ready for a good friendship, hopefully graduates into various vital forms!?!?

If you are real and truthful and above all understand what the tails are, then it a shoot for Me .
Re: English Girl Looking For A Tall, Dark Handsome Man To Flirt With by Martin0(m): 12:53pm On Jun 01, 2018
QueenUtum:
So I'm single and bored, spend most of my time working. Would like a sexy intelligent man to flirt with. I'm in England so we will probably never meet, just make me smile.

hmmmmmm sorry not too interested in flirting, but one thing I just want to ask, are you really really really ready for a good friendship, hopefully graduates into various vital forms!?!?
If you are real and truthful and above all understand what the tails are, then it a shoot for me
Re: English Girl Looking For A Tall, Dark Handsome Man To Flirt With by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 01, 2018
Yes I'm looking for friendship too and am very honest
Re: English Girl Looking For A Tall, Dark Handsome Man To Flirt With by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 01, 2018
drstrange12:
bubu is available

Are you handsome?
Re: English Girl Looking For A Tall, Dark Handsome Man To Flirt With by Martin0(m): 1:09pm On Jun 01, 2018
QueenUtum:
Yes I'm looking for friendship too and am very honest

OK, it a pleasure to meet you, hopefully, we can grow from here, then gradually we get to know ourselves more, but if you not too comfortable with the idea, let me know.
Re: English Girl Looking For A Tall, Dark Handsome Man To Flirt With by drstrange12(m): 1:11pm On Jun 01, 2018
made of black
Re: English Girl Looking For A Tall, Dark Handsome Man To Flirt With by Twoclans(f): 1:22pm On Jun 01, 2018
@ OP I recommend my very good friend martin0.He will surely make you smile.

2 Likes

Re: English Girl Looking For A Tall, Dark Handsome Man To Flirt With by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 01, 2018
Martin0:

OK, it a pleasure to meet you, hopefully, we can grow from here, then gradually we get to know ourselves more, but if you not too comfortable with the idea, let me know.

Well it seems you've been recommended by a friend. Inbox me
Re: English Girl Looking For A Tall, Dark Handsome Man To Flirt With by Martin0(m): 1:40pm On Jun 01, 2018
QueenUtum:

Well it seems you've been recommended by a friend. Inbox me
OKgrin no wahala,, can't inbox you with this my mail oo, not working, give me urs

1 Like

Re: English Girl Looking For A Tall, Dark Handsome Man To Flirt With by Martin0(m): 1:42pm On Jun 01, 2018
Twoclans:
@ OP I recommend my very good friend martin0.He will surely make you smile.

.hmmmm your dp this Day's ehgrin

1 Like

Re: English Girl Looking For A Tall, Dark Handsome Man To Flirt With by Twoclans(f): 1:50pm On Jun 01, 2018
Martin0:

.hmmmm your dp this Day's ehgrin

My dear the thing tire me sef shocked

How you dey? wink

1 Like

Re: English Girl Looking For A Tall, Dark Handsome Man To Flirt With by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 01, 2018
Martin0:

OKgrin no wahala,, can't inbox you with this my mail oo, not working, give me urs

I emailed you
Re: English Girl Looking For A Tall, Dark Handsome Man To Flirt With by Martin0(m): 2:12pm On Jun 01, 2018
QueenUtum:

I emailed you
oh sorry, use this email (Martinenui461@gmail.com
Re: English Girl Looking For A Tall, Dark Handsome Man To Flirt With by Martin0(m): 2:13pm On Jun 01, 2018
Twoclans:

How you dey? wink
I dey fine oogrin

1 Like

Re: English Girl Looking For A Tall, Dark Handsome Man To Flirt With by Neyoplus8(m): 10:20pm On Jun 01, 2018
flirting can be add on's""""""" but good friendship can yield much benefits.
Re: English Girl Looking For A Tall, Dark Handsome Man To Flirt With by Oliver80(m): 10:44am On Jun 02, 2018
Hello, please I am seriously in need of a lady who needs a young man for sexual intercourse around Lekki axis, someone please hook me up. I am 26, tall, dark and would like to get paid for my services. I need cash so badly I can’t steal. (oliveraluku@gmail.com) Thanks my fellow nairalanders
Re: English Girl Looking For A Tall, Dark Handsome Man To Flirt With by swiftstech: 4:26pm On Jun 02, 2018
Re: English Girl Looking For A Tall, Dark Handsome Man To Flirt With by IamD18: 11:38am On Jun 05, 2018
Twoclans:

How you dey? wink
Twoclans shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: English Girl Looking For A Tall, Dark Handsome Man To Flirt With by Twoclans(f): 11:40am On Jun 05, 2018
IamD18:

Twoclans shocked shocked
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I hail you sir .

1 Like

Re: English Girl Looking For A Tall, Dark Handsome Man To Flirt With by IamD18: 11:43am On Jun 05, 2018
Twoclans:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I hail you sir .
Morning, how body? kiss

Your Dp shaa tongue

1 Like

Re: English Girl Looking For A Tall, Dark Handsome Man To Flirt With by Twoclans(f): 11:46am On Jun 05, 2018
IamD18:

Morning, how body? kiss

Your Dp shaa tongue

Morning sir

My dp is a reflection of the naughty side of me, but on the average I am a good girl

1 Like

Re: English Girl Looking For A Tall, Dark Handsome Man To Flirt With by IamD18: 11:49am On Jun 05, 2018
Twoclans:

Morning sir

My dp is a reflection of the naughty side of me, but on the average I am a good girl

Sure, I'm not tryna judge kiss Ladies are sure naughty, thou they tend to hide it.

You a nurse?
Re: English Girl Looking For A Tall, Dark Handsome Man To Flirt With by Twoclans(f): 11:54am On Jun 05, 2018
IamD18:

Sure, I'm not tryna judge kiss Ladies are sure naughty, thou they tend to hide it.

You a nurse?

No I am not a nurse, I can't stand unnecessary blood.
I joined my mums company formally last month we produce medical gases mostly used by hospitals.

Currently doing a supply now, just waiting for offloading.

1 Like

Re: English Girl Looking For A Tall, Dark Handsome Man To Flirt With by IamD18: 12:04pm On Jun 05, 2018
Twoclans:

No I am not a nurse, I can't stand unnecessary blood.
I joined my mums company formally last month we produce medical gases mostly used by hospitals.

Currently doing a supply now, just waiting for offloading.

Wow! Pretty cool.

Thought you are one, once saw a comment you made about hospital meeting cheesy that was why I asked.

Thou, I had a major reason for asking tongue A major reason cheesy
Re: English Girl Looking For A Tall, Dark Handsome Man To Flirt With by Twoclans(f): 12:10pm On Jun 05, 2018
IamD18:

Wow! Pretty cool.

Thought you are one, once saw a comment you made about hospital meeting cheesy that was why I asked.

Thou, I had a major reason for asking tongue A major reason cheesy

Yes I said I was going for a presentation .we were introducing our product to a new hospital.

Please tell me the major reason you asked. cheesy My head is running wild with different thoughts cheesy
Re: English Girl Looking For A Tall, Dark Handsome Man To Flirt With by IamD18: 12:15pm On Jun 05, 2018
Twoclans:

Yes I said I was going for a presentation .we were introducing our product to a new hospital.

Please tell me the major reason you asked. cheesy My head is running wild with different thoughts cheesy

Oh! Now I get kiss Cool. You are obviously a Northern based igbo lady, right? cheesy

Most of my female friends that are nurses are wildly naughty cheesy cheesy Very very. It's kinda part of female nurses.
Re: English Girl Looking For A Tall, Dark Handsome Man To Flirt With by Twoclans(f): 12:23pm On Jun 05, 2018
IamD18:

Oh! Now I get kiss Cool. You are obviously a Northern based igbo lady, right? cheesy

Most of my female friends that are nurses are wildly naughty cheesy cheesy Very very. It's kinda part of female nurses.

You are so right on both , I love naughtiness as long as its controlled .I just can't stand boring people or pretenders around me.

How are you today?
Re: English Girl Looking For A Tall, Dark Handsome Man To Flirt With by IamD18: 12:30pm On Jun 05, 2018
Twoclans:

You are so right on both , I love naughtiness as long as its controlled .I just can't stand boring people or pretenders around me.

How are you today?

Lol, you are right, it's nice to limit and control shii.

@Pretenders. Yet you lots attack me for not pretending to be nice on you all grin

I'm good, tryna round up some works at crib. You?
Re: English Girl Looking For A Tall, Dark Handsome Man To Flirt With by Twoclans(f): 2:17pm On Jun 05, 2018
IamD18:

Lol, you are right, it's nice to limit and control shii.

@Pretenders. Yet you lots attack me for not pretending to be nice on you all grin

I'm good, tryna round up some works at crib. You?

Am good thank you.
Always do what makes you happy regardless of people's opinion wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whats Ur Love Ratio / Date Lagos Babe, Marry Village Virgin-babe / Nairalanders In Okoko/agbara Area Come On In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.