Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Mukoro Ovie: How Man Killed Himself In Delta State - Pictures - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mukoro Ovie: How Man Killed Himself In Delta State - Pictures (78613 Views)

Helen Mukoro Idisi Arrested In Spain For Posing As UN Official / Burial Of Prince Jerry Who Killed Himself In Italy / Man Tried To Kill Wife By Flying Plane Into Their Home In US But Killed Himself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mukoro Ovie: How Man Killed Himself In Delta State - Pictures by Samotobor1(m): 4:19pm On Jun 01, 2018
Lol@ gospel singer
Re: Mukoro Ovie: How Man Killed Himself In Delta State - Pictures by Bustincole(m): 4:19pm On Jun 01, 2018
Family curse

Life is too short... so why committing suicide after all
Re: Mukoro Ovie: How Man Killed Himself In Delta State - Pictures by Benekruku(m): 4:19pm On Jun 01, 2018
donbenie:
He's not from Benin..he's Urhoboh from Delta.

He was pinged from Benin
Re: Mukoro Ovie: How Man Killed Himself In Delta State - Pictures by Divay22(f): 4:20pm On Jun 01, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Mukoro Ovie: How Man Killed Himself In Delta State - Pictures by Ogujioforh(m): 4:20pm On Jun 01, 2018
Em village people strong gan
Re: Mukoro Ovie: How Man Killed Himself In Delta State - Pictures by stasius: 4:22pm On Jun 01, 2018
Kai! Such a young man.

It's a pity. Many youths undergo a lot these days. The thoughts of what they are passing through or passed through sometimes lead them to suicide.
Only he and God knows what he was battling!
Re: Mukoro Ovie: How Man Killed Himself In Delta State - Pictures by RiyadhGoddess(f): 4:23pm On Jun 01, 2018
Depression uhm thank God I didn't kill myself when things were so bad for me. In fact I had every reason to kill myself but I didn't.
Now things are getting better. From Zero to million.
Suicide isn't worth it. No condition is permanent. Sorrow may last for the night but joy comes in the morning.
Before killing yourself, think of those you would be causing pains. Think of your love ones and then have a rethink. I can't even remember my down moment anymore.
E-hug to everyone who is depressed/ suicidal. Please hang on. Things will surely turnaround for good. Though it might take long/years but it will surely end in good news. God is your strength.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mukoro Ovie: How Man Killed Himself In Delta State - Pictures by 3kay945(m): 4:24pm On Jun 01, 2018
He was a strong nigga. That's all I have to say.
Re: Mukoro Ovie: How Man Killed Himself In Delta State - Pictures by Fahrenhite(m): 4:25pm On Jun 01, 2018
He probably don catch one disease (hiv) and gave up on life. I have seen someone who did this b4.
Re: Mukoro Ovie: How Man Killed Himself In Delta State - Pictures by Kaybaba5(m): 4:26pm On Jun 01, 2018
They finally get the guy.....

This is painful. ......

Something possessed him...
Re: Mukoro Ovie: How Man Killed Himself In Delta State - Pictures by Pablomanolo(m): 4:31pm On Jun 01, 2018
Vyntra:
I guess he reached his limit
which limit abeg?
Re: Mukoro Ovie: How Man Killed Himself In Delta State - Pictures by Amadaz(m): 4:36pm On Jun 01, 2018
Re: Mukoro Ovie: How Man Killed Himself In Delta State - Pictures by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 01, 2018
This one pass me
Re: Mukoro Ovie: How Man Killed Himself In Delta State - Pictures by Amadaz(m): 4:37pm On Jun 01, 2018
Looking at it from my own standpoint, I think it has a spiritual undertone. Clearly he's a Yahoo guy and probably soiled his hands with some voodoo which may have backfired and consumed him. Voodoo is real and a lot of people are into this rubbish lately

1 Like

Re: Mukoro Ovie: How Man Killed Himself In Delta State - Pictures by YorubaAssasin: 4:40pm On Jun 01, 2018
donbenie:
He's not from Benin..he's Urhoboh from Delta.

Dem the same, beg. To-ma-to / To-m-a-to
Re: Mukoro Ovie: How Man Killed Himself In Delta State - Pictures by zoedew: 4:58pm On Jun 01, 2018
One look at him provides the answer to the question why he killed himself! His looks speaks volumes!!

1 Like

Re: Mukoro Ovie: How Man Killed Himself In Delta State - Pictures by zoedew: 5:00pm On Jun 01, 2018
3kay945:
He was a strong nigga. That's all I have to say.

The strangers who lived in him were strong! #madmanofgadarenescuthimself
Re: Mukoro Ovie: How Man Killed Himself In Delta State - Pictures by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 01, 2018
Lifeinterpreter:
From where I sit, I can tell you that this is not the work of "village people", and this is not ordinary either. Something possessed him, probably what he "invited" by himself. Cut yourself once, you wont try to cut yourself again because of the pain. The being that possessed him wanted him to die painfully and publicly, if not he would have followed easier means to die other than cutting himself. No matter what, try to live an upright life.

Agreed this is a clear case of possession

The karma is dark

Threads of fate

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mukoro Ovie: How Man Killed Himself In Delta State - Pictures by Kyemuz: 5:08pm On Jun 01, 2018
This is spiritual and the answer to why has died with the young man. He knows exactly what the issue is, but so bad and sad the answer will go with him to the grave.

1 Like

Re: Mukoro Ovie: How Man Killed Himself In Delta State - Pictures by samuelchimmy(m): 5:10pm On Jun 01, 2018
if i say village people at work,some people will say what is this wan saying,this is conc village group work
Re: Mukoro Ovie: How Man Killed Himself In Delta State - Pictures by badostic: 5:11pm On Jun 01, 2018
I called an eye witness in the village who told me that the guy earlier sent a message to the mother to give him his 1 Million Naira, on getting home the mother was not at home, she went to the village elders council meeting. When he got there he requested the mum to give him his money and the mother told him that she does not have the money that was how he started using scissors to stab himself. The police was called in and the police asked people to leave him alone before he ran inside the elder's council shrine to get the bottle he used in stabbing himself to death. The guy is a yahoo yahoo guy and not a gospel singer.

1 Like

Re: Mukoro Ovie: How Man Killed Himself In Delta State - Pictures by 4everyoungpresh(f): 5:12pm On Jun 01, 2018
mumu post. next time try to know states and capitals
Re: Mukoro Ovie: How Man Killed Himself In Delta State - Pictures by Youngjohnosas: 5:17pm On Jun 01, 2018
Benekruku:
Fear Benin people.

When they want to get you, just be aware God himself has approved it.
outrageous post.never saw where they made mention of Benin in the report.
Re: Mukoro Ovie: How Man Killed Himself In Delta State - Pictures by Youngjohnosas: 5:22pm On Jun 01, 2018
Benekruku:

He was pinged from Benin
oga where r u from?be sensible pls.....Benin city is one of d most peaceful place to be.
Re: Mukoro Ovie: How Man Killed Himself In Delta State - Pictures by Adefemiaderoju1: 5:55pm On Jun 01, 2018
This one weak me no be small o
Re: Mukoro Ovie: How Man Killed Himself In Delta State - Pictures by galex10(m): 5:56pm On Jun 01, 2018
Youngjohnosas:
oga where r u from?be sensible pls.....Benin city is one of d most peaceful place to be.

Re: Mukoro Ovie: How Man Killed Himself In Delta State - Pictures by nelsonebby(m): 6:28pm On Jun 01, 2018
Amadaz:
Looking at it from my own standpoint, I think it has a spiritual undertone. Clearly he's a Yahoo guy and probably soiled his hands with some voodoo which may have backfired and consumed him. Voodoo is real and a lot of people are into this rubbish lately
It’s depression.

Same thing happened to a friend
We managed to hold him before he cause more injuries to himself.

It’s was all about money issue he told no one about.
Re: Mukoro Ovie: How Man Killed Himself In Delta State - Pictures by TomiSwag(m): 7:09pm On Jun 01, 2018
This is one of the important reasons for tasers. It might have immobilized him at least.

1 Like

Re: Mukoro Ovie: How Man Killed Himself In Delta State - Pictures by Amadaz(m): 8:12pm On Jun 01, 2018
nelsonebby:

It’s depression.

Same thing happened to a friend
We managed to hold him before he cause more injuries to himself.

It’s was all about money issue he told no one about.
if he had hung himself or consumed some poisonous stuff, then it would be a clear case of depression induced suicide. but as for cutting his own body up to death, it can't be depression. Imagine the pain you feel when you pick up a minor injury, how much more slitting your own throat. Not possible man
Re: Mukoro Ovie: How Man Killed Himself In Delta State - Pictures by AngelicBeing: 8:32pm On Jun 01, 2018
badostic:
I called an eye witness in the village who told me that the guy earlier sent a message to the mother to give him his 1 Million Naira, on getting home the mother was not at home, she went to the village elders council meeting. When he got there he requested the mum to give him his money and the mother told him that she does not have the money that was how he started using scissors to stab himself. The police was called in and the police asked people to leave him alone before he ran inside the elder's council shrine to get the bottle he used in stabbing himself to death. The guy is a yahoo yahoo guy and not a gospel singer.
Chai, karma at work shocked

Re: Mukoro Ovie: How Man Killed Himself In Delta State - Pictures by gonkin(m): 8:41pm On Jun 01, 2018
So he's not a yahoo boy again he's now a gospel artist. What next, maybe they would say he's a chief priest then later a prophet. For me all i see is a guy that put his hands in dirt. This one that looks like a Marijuana worshipper

Re: Mukoro Ovie: How Man Killed Himself In Delta State - Pictures by Vyntra(m): 8:42pm On Jun 01, 2018
Pablomanolo:
which limit abeg?
we all have limits,just pray,u don't reach it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Two Ladies In Abakaliki, Remove Private Parts(photos) / Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) / Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.