Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Mathew Enimiyefe 1daboy Butchered To Death By Cultists In Bayelsa -graphics - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mathew Enimiyefe 1daboy Butchered To Death By Cultists In Bayelsa -graphics (33013 Views)

Itiat Zion Butchered To Death By Unknown Men In Calabar / Student Shot Dead By Cultists In Front Of School Gate In Owerri. Graphic Photo / Youth Corper Butchered By Cultists In Bayelsa State (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mathew Enimiyefe 1daboy Butchered To Death By Cultists In Bayelsa -graphics by EmagNig(m): 1:29pm On Jun 01, 2018
An upcoming rapper and fresh graduate of the Niger Delta University in Bayelsa state, Mathew Enimiyefe aka 1daboy, was butchered to death by suspected cultists at the street of Tombia, Bayelsa State early hour of yesterday May 31st.

According to eyewitnesses, he was butchered to death by suspected cult members. He had machetes cut him on different parts of his body.

His friends mentioned that he just released an album and he was planning to enter into the mainstream music industry before the sad incident.

1daboy, according to some of his friends who took turns to pay tribute to him across social media, was a very jovial and friendly person who always preferred to look after others before thinking about himself.

A friend wrote:

"What a sad day it is for me to hear about your demise, I wouldnt think the last time we saw would be our last forever. This is a call to all young people to stay out of cultism. You dont feel the loss after you die..It is your family members and friends that bear the loss...May your soul Rest in Peace"

Another friend wrote:

4 years in the aluta struggle together came out successful but u never ended up victorious.
The street showed u some love but betrayed u at the end.
R. I. P broda in the jungle.
My biologist, no 1 rapper.

https://lailasnews.com/upcoming-rapper-butchered-to-death-by-suspected-cultists-in-bayelsa/

lalasticlala

Re: Mathew Enimiyefe 1daboy Butchered To Death By Cultists In Bayelsa -graphics by HungerBAD: 1:30pm On Jun 01, 2018
The savagery God.

To take a life is one thing. But to take a life with so much savagery as if we still live in the stone ages is something else.

So much anger. So much hate. So much violence here. And I will ask again, how do killers go to sleep at night?

I have come to a logical conclusion that there is a Fulani herdsmen in every Nigerian. Or how do we explain a lawyer wife killing her husband and cutting his pirrick,and then kept it in his hands in Lagos?or a boy chopping his uncle with a cutlass into small bits in Akwa Ibom?or even the recent graphic killings in Awka by young boys?

To the writer below. Not everyone killed by cultists is a cultist,as any body that has gone through our educational system will know.

In my time,one guy got shot for not leaving a particular girl alone after several warnings.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mathew Enimiyefe 1daboy Butchered To Death By Cultists In Bayelsa -graphics by Anigreat: 1:31pm On Jun 01, 2018
shocked

That's the reward of cultism.

Shun cultism, it doesn't pay, above all your life is not guaranteed, you can die anytime.

God save us all.

8 Likes

Re: Mathew Enimiyefe 1daboy Butchered To Death By Cultists In Bayelsa -graphics by Naza25: 1:46pm On Jun 01, 2018
Shun cultism dem no go hear, when the inevitable disastrous end happens to them, am I supposed to say RIP? I don't have any RIP's to waste on a stupid cultist

2 Likes

Re: Mathew Enimiyefe 1daboy Butchered To Death By Cultists In Bayelsa -graphics by ufuosman(m): 1:50pm On Jun 01, 2018
Cultism just end his dreams, rip

1 Like

Re: Mathew Enimiyefe 1daboy Butchered To Death By Cultists In Bayelsa -graphics by pussygotlips: 2:08pm On Jun 01, 2018
i don tire to the preach

Shun cultism dem no go hear word, even if you have a close pal who is in, try as much to avoid him because you never can tell when you will be in friend/target area and when this happen, trust me you wont be left out.

1 Like

Re: Mathew Enimiyefe 1daboy Butchered To Death By Cultists In Bayelsa -graphics by anuoluwapo884(m): 4:57pm On Jun 01, 2018
Cultism has ended more youth life’s in the past yet they still go into it like they have two life’s wonder what they enjoy in the group only the wise one would Shun cultism always.. embarassed
Re: Mathew Enimiyefe 1daboy Butchered To Death By Cultists In Bayelsa -graphics by Bustincole(m): 4:58pm On Jun 01, 2018
God help us all

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mathew Enimiyefe 1daboy Butchered To Death By Cultists In Bayelsa -graphics by momodub: 4:59pm On Jun 01, 2018
not again
Re: Mathew Enimiyefe 1daboy Butchered To Death By Cultists In Bayelsa -graphics by Positivepoint(m): 5:00pm On Jun 01, 2018
EmagNig:
An upcoming rapper and fresh graduate of the Niger Delta University in Bayelsa state, Mathew Enimiyefe aka 1daboy, was butchered to death by suspected cultists at the street of Tombia, Bayelsa State early hour of yesterday May 31st.

According to eyewitnesses, he was butchered to death by suspected cult members. He had machetes cut him on different parts of his body.

His friends mentioned that he just released an album and he was planning to enter into the mainstream music industry before the sad incident.

1daboy, according to some of his friends who took turns to pay tribute to him across social media, was a very jovial and friendly person who always preferred to look after others before thinking about himself.

A friend wrote:

Another friend wrote:

https://lailasnews.com/upcoming-rapper-butchered-to-death-by-suspected-cultists-in-bayelsa/

lalasticlala
what happened to the fulani herdsmen angle of the matter?
Re: Mathew Enimiyefe 1daboy Butchered To Death By Cultists In Bayelsa -graphics by MrGreenMavro: 5:01pm On Jun 01, 2018
So sad...say no to cultism......it kills, so much pain and no gain angry angry
Re: Mathew Enimiyefe 1daboy Butchered To Death By Cultists In Bayelsa -graphics by okomile(f): 5:01pm On Jun 01, 2018
He must have been one a cultist too. No smoke without fire.
Re: Mathew Enimiyefe 1daboy Butchered To Death By Cultists In Bayelsa -graphics by okomile(f): 5:01pm On Jun 01, 2018
He must have been a cultist too. No smoke without fire.
Re: Mathew Enimiyefe 1daboy Butchered To Death By Cultists In Bayelsa -graphics by Factfinder1(m): 5:02pm On Jun 01, 2018
Liv cult una no go ever gree I’m still waiting to see a a clean and rich cultist I wonder watin una dey gain
Re: Mathew Enimiyefe 1daboy Butchered To Death By Cultists In Bayelsa -graphics by anuoluwapo884(m): 5:03pm On Jun 01, 2018
HungerBAD:
The savagery God.

To take a life is one thing. But to take a life with so much savagery as if we still live in the stone ages is something else.

So much anger. So much hate. So much violence here. And I will ask again, how do killers go to sleep at night?

I have come to a logical conclusion that there is a Fulani herdsmen in every Nigerian. Or how do we explain a lawyer wife killing her husband and cutting his pirrick,and then kept it in his hands in Lagos?or a boy chopping his uncle with a cutlass into small bits in Akwa Ibom?or even the recent graphic killings in Awka by young boys?

To the writer below. Not everyone killed by cultists is a cultist,as another body that has gone through our educational system will know.

In my time,one guy got shot for not leaving a particular girl alone after several warnings.

You have said it all God help us all it’s so sad The way he was murdered

2 Likes

Re: Mathew Enimiyefe 1daboy Butchered To Death By Cultists In Bayelsa -graphics by Mekanus(m): 5:03pm On Jun 01, 2018
Fu^cker is a cultist.
Re: Mathew Enimiyefe 1daboy Butchered To Death By Cultists In Bayelsa -graphics by nuele(m): 5:05pm On Jun 01, 2018
Till tomorrow they won't listen, let them keep butchering themselves maybe they would learn from there cool
Re: Mathew Enimiyefe 1daboy Butchered To Death By Cultists In Bayelsa -graphics by lormama: 5:08pm On Jun 01, 2018
Shun cultism
Re: Mathew Enimiyefe 1daboy Butchered To Death By Cultists In Bayelsa -graphics by Benekruku(m): 5:14pm On Jun 01, 2018
Factfinder1:
Liv cult una no go ever gree I’m still waiting to see a a clean and rich cultist I wonder watin una dey gain

Go to Rivers state house of assembly.

3 Likes

Re: Mathew Enimiyefe 1daboy Butchered To Death By Cultists In Bayelsa -graphics by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:14pm On Jun 01, 2018
This is just too gory.
Re: Mathew Enimiyefe 1daboy Butchered To Death By Cultists In Bayelsa -graphics by Egein(m): 5:17pm On Jun 01, 2018
Bayelsa is the Kenya and Zimbabwe of Nigeria. No good news comes out of it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mathew Enimiyefe 1daboy Butchered To Death By Cultists In Bayelsa -graphics by RZArecta2(m): 5:18pm On Jun 01, 2018
An akpa man was killed by egede men so na dem dem know why cool

1 Like

Re: Mathew Enimiyefe 1daboy Butchered To Death By Cultists In Bayelsa -graphics by RZArecta2(m): 5:19pm On Jun 01, 2018
Egein:
opinion of a smelling omo eleran cool
Re: Mathew Enimiyefe 1daboy Butchered To Death By Cultists In Bayelsa -graphics by Offpoint: 5:21pm On Jun 01, 2018
Once you join that shît, you automatically sign a death warrant... no way out it.

SAY NO TO CULTISM

1 Like

Re: Mathew Enimiyefe 1daboy Butchered To Death By Cultists In Bayelsa -graphics by RZArecta2(m): 5:22pm On Jun 01, 2018
Factfinder1:
Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi and Timipre Sylva are examples of clean (Sylva alone) and rich Vikings confraternity members

4 Likes

Re: Mathew Enimiyefe 1daboy Butchered To Death By Cultists In Bayelsa -graphics by ghostfacekillar(m): 5:26pm On Jun 01, 2018
Mtchew. Wasted soul. Cultism nodey pay. Like for rip and share for go to hell
Re: Mathew Enimiyefe 1daboy Butchered To Death By Cultists In Bayelsa -graphics by 4kDdullard: 5:26pm On Jun 01, 2018
Egein:
make kenyan folks no catch u o.....
Re: Mathew Enimiyefe 1daboy Butchered To Death By Cultists In Bayelsa -graphics by millomaniac: 5:26pm On Jun 01, 2018
So much blood and Gore in the land. What's going on?
Re: Mathew Enimiyefe 1daboy Butchered To Death By Cultists In Bayelsa -graphics by Jabioro: 5:34pm On Jun 01, 2018
He died as a member,he has killed and he was killed.,that is your gurrantte as a cult member.

2 Likes

Re: Mathew Enimiyefe 1daboy Butchered To Death By Cultists In Bayelsa -graphics by tishbite41(m): 5:37pm On Jun 01, 2018
death gotta be easy coz life is hard!!!
Re: Mathew Enimiyefe 1daboy Butchered To Death By Cultists In Bayelsa -graphics by flexyrule(m): 5:43pm On Jun 01, 2018
Factfinder1:
Davido. Now you have seen one.
Am not advocating for anyone to venture into cultism oooooo.
95% of our politicians from members house of assemblie up to Senators are either members of one secret cult or have an affliation to one.

1 Like

Re: Mathew Enimiyefe 1daboy Butchered To Death By Cultists In Bayelsa -graphics by adecz: 5:44pm On Jun 01, 2018
undecided undecided undecided

Cults!!!

Once you get in,
you can never really leave.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imam Turned Robber Shaved Long Beard To Avoid Recognition [pictured] / Rival Cult Groups Clash In Fadeyi, Lagos State. Shot At Each Other (Photos) / Man Hides Stolen CDs In His Underwear (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.