Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,951 members, 7,952,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:51 AM

Dhamirlolar - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Dhamirlolar (259 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dhamirlolar by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 01, 2018
NANS A TEST GROUND FOR POTENTIAL CORRUPT LEADER.
By: Igbasan Damilola

It is of common knowledge and customary practise to retort in the face of political predicaments which is clearly my dear brothers and so called comrades in a selfish struggle has done in NANS.

There are few questions to asked the leadership of NANS whom i think by all parameters will be unable to answer.. What do NANS body representing? If Democracy is what is defined to be, then i suppose that the feelings, desires, yearning and agitation of the students must be of paramount important to the body which they have failed to deliver.

It is nothing more than tragic, embarrassment, ugly, and ignominous dimension that NANS unionism take to. NANS is a crazy association, they are not students.. It may come as a surprise that those who are at the top echelon of the union are either drop-outs from school, rusticated students with connection in high places or jobless graduates who have failed to land a job after graduation.

What calibres of student occupy the executive of NANS? Which school do they attend? What level are they? What are the long and short term objectives of NANS? Has NANS becomes some sort of political organization? I am obliged to asked how much the body have done to the issue of PSYCHOPHANCY? I mean undue praise of Politicians, lobbying Politicians, begging and slavery within the system? Is this the Legacy our forefathers in the truggle left? As a student body who act as NANS-Staff Advisers? Politicians or Lecturers? How are the fund utilised? Who does NANS report to? Has there been any case of financial misappropriation among its members? Are there NANS representatives in the various tertiary institution? And finally, are we not justified in dismissing whatever has been happening there as a contemporary contradiction? These are the begging questions that needs sincere answers from the farcical leadership of the association.

The Nigerian students will not continue to tolerate the body reckless and demeaning behaviour.

It's high time we say No.

Aluta continua, Victoria acerta!
God bless Nigeria!!
God Bless Nigerian Students!!!

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed On School Of Aviation / Get Your School Work Done In Minutes And Pass With Good Grades / Tutor Marked Assignment Time Table Guidelines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.