Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:21 PM

A Good MLM Company Features - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Good MLM Company Features (403 Views)

New Mlm company Launching In Nigeria 2019 Pioneer Members Needed / Pre-launch Positioning For The Latest 2018 Mlm In Nigeria..... / Very Experienced MLM Promoter Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Good MLM Company Features by Eminent412(m): 1:34pm On Jun 01, 2018
In one of my post previous posts about network marketing, I stated the types of network marketing that exists. Multi level marketing (MLM) like I have stated there is the best not only because I am involved in one but because I have encountered other types of network marketing. Yes, I have been indirectly exposed to pyramid scheme and direct sales so I am giving you my word that if you are involved in a MLM company then you are on your way to the right path but to get to the right path, you have to know what to look out for before joining or investing in the company.

Note: I will be using my company as examples for this post. Please bear with me.
Good Marketing Plan: A good MLM company will have a fair and enticing marketing plan that is the same wherever you go in the world. My company has the best marketing plan that is why it is rated number 1 among all the MLM company.

Usable Products: What is the use of your company when you cannot use the products they manufacture, One thing that is preached in my company is “buy the products, use it yourself and share with family”

Wide range of products: Still on your company’s products, there should be a wide range of product you can choose from, for example, my company has over 200 natural products ranging from supplements to skincare, beauty, weight management, even household products.

Operates everywhere: Another thing your company must have is the ability to let their business owners operate from anywhere in the world, no limitations to where you can get prospects

continue reading
http://www.abayomitheblog.com.ng/?p=118

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria / Swearing In Of Members Of The Commission Of Enquiries Of The NDU Amassoma Crisis / Nigeria's Largest Steel Plant, Ajaokuta Is Finally Starting Production 40 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.