Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,859 members, 7,828,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Top 10 Highest Goal Scorers In Europe 2017/2018 - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Top 10 Highest Goal Scorers In Europe 2017/2018 (43463 Views)

List Of Top Scorers In Europe's Big Five Soccer Leagues? / World Cup 2018: Meet The Top 3 Current Highest Goal Scorers (photos) / Chelsea Players Salaries 2017-2018 (Player Contracts Revealed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Highest Goal Scorers In Europe 2017/2018 by ollah2: 6:41pm On Jun 01, 2018
frankmoney:
can you find salah's team mate ?

His teammates do the dirty works for him to score.
Re: Top 10 Highest Goal Scorers In Europe 2017/2018 by obonujoker(m): 6:43pm On Jun 01, 2018
olutop:

Salah has broken all those records set by Ronaldo.
I am Argueing in terms of Personal productivity not team achievement.....Lemme rephrase again Salah of 2018 is more Productive than Ronaldo of 2008 wc is hz mst productive year in Epl...
44 vs 40 total goals
33 vs 31 epl goals
11 vs 7 epl assists

Well let Salah win UEFA best player and FIFA best player with Liverpool then, before you compare him with Ronaldo of UCL... Look at this pics below, and weep for salah....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Highest Goal Scorers In Europe 2017/2018 by maverickdude(m): 6:43pm On Jun 01, 2018
obonujoker:
For those comparing Salah 2018 with Ronaldo 2008... think again...
And your own 2018 has finished?

Re: Top 10 Highest Goal Scorers In Europe 2017/2018 by IAmAmbrose(m): 6:43pm On Jun 01, 2018
Messi this season highest goal scorer la Liga/Europe mostchances created most assist most fouled most man of the match in champions league and overall
Re: Top 10 Highest Goal Scorers In Europe 2017/2018 by IAmAmbrose(m): 6:44pm On Jun 01, 2018
Messi this season highest goal scorer la Liga/Europe mostchances created most assist most fouled most man of the match in champions league and overall
Re: Top 10 Highest Goal Scorers In Europe 2017/2018 by olutop(m): 6:44pm On Jun 01, 2018
obonujoker:

I think you are confusing productivity.... Ronaldo total goals was 42 goals from 46 apps, and Salah 44 goals from 54 apps....

Moreover Mr man, Ronaldo won a double that season... that's productivity... What did Salah win??
I am saying personal productivity not team achievements or awards, The fact that Busquets have won 2 trebels in hz club careers with World cup nd Euro and Ronaldo have neva won any trebel b4, does dt make him better than Ronaldo?
Personal productivity is always obvious nd Salah of 2018 is better than Ronaldo of 2008 in dt...jst admit
And am not even a Barca or Liverpool fan
Re: Top 10 Highest Goal Scorers In Europe 2017/2018 by obonujoker(m): 6:45pm On Jun 01, 2018
Jaytecq:

i never said it wasn't important. just trying to tell u both players ar exceptional irrespective of the wing they play.

Messi takes most of the PK. bt his not d only one, Messi allows suarez Neymar and evn Countiho to take PK.

Messi also has more Goal per game ratio than Penaldo?n, More Assist

So Messi had all that playing as a midfielder
Re: Top 10 Highest Goal Scorers In Europe 2017/2018 by anigbajumo(m): 6:45pm On Jun 01, 2018

What people don't understand is that ronaldo is nothing but good goal scorer and he is also fortunate to he in a team that has a good reputation in both league nd champions league. Take away goal from Ronaldo he is useless.can't create chance, can't assist ,can dribble except goal.I see no difference between ronaldo and the likes of Kane,Lewandowski and Ciro immobile of Lazio....

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Highest Goal Scorers In Europe 2017/2018 by obonujoker(m): 6:47pm On Jun 01, 2018
maverickdude:
And your own 2018 has finished?

Lolss... 2018 is finished for Salah bro... the race is between... messi and Ronaldo now... Although Ronaldo has more chances for now except Messi win world cup...
Re: Top 10 Highest Goal Scorers In Europe 2017/2018 by obonujoker(m): 6:48pm On Jun 01, 2018
olutop:

I am saying personal productivity not team achievements or awards, The fact that Busquets have won 2 trebels in hz club careers with World cup nd Euro and Ronaldo have neva won any trebel b4, does dt make him better than Ronaldo?
Personal productivity is always obvious nd Salah of 2018 is better than Ronaldo of 2008 in dt...jst admit
And am not even a Barca or Liverpool fan

Take a look at this pic....

Re: Top 10 Highest Goal Scorers In Europe 2017/2018 by obonujoker(m): 6:49pm On Jun 01, 2018
anigbajumo:

What people don't understand is that ronaldo is nothing but good goal scorer and he is also fortunate to he in a team that has a good reputation in both league nd champions league. Take away goal from Ronaldo he is useless.can't create chance, can't assist ,can dribble except goal.I see no difference between ronaldo and the likes of Kane,Lewandowski and Ciro immobile of Lazio....

If this is true, why then does Ronaldo have the highest assist in Real Madrid history??
Re: Top 10 Highest Goal Scorers In Europe 2017/2018 by olutop(m): 6:50pm On Jun 01, 2018
obonujoker:

Well let Salah win UEFA best player and FIFA best player with Liverpool then, before you compare him with Ronaldo of UCL... Look at this pics below, and weep for salah....
In terms of Awards and team achievement Ronaldo is better but Personal Productivity statistics in terms of goals assist chances created, all the goal record set by Ronaldo in a single season Salah has bettered everything....just accept that Salahh of 2018 is more productive than Ronaldo of 2008 Statistics measures productivity, Team achievement aid personal awards
Re: Top 10 Highest Goal Scorers In Europe 2017/2018 by olutop(m): 6:53pm On Jun 01, 2018
obonujoker:

Take a look at this pic....
Ucl golden boot of that year is the lowest in the last 30 years 7 goals Salah scored 11 goals in UCL dz season....See in stat Salah is more productive dn Ronaldo 18 vs 08...u kn say anoda thing
Re: Top 10 Highest Goal Scorers In Europe 2017/2018 by obonujoker(m): 6:54pm On Jun 01, 2018
olutop:

In terms of Awards and team achievement Ronaldo is better but Personal Productivity statistics in terms of goals assist chances created, all the goal record set by Ronaldo in a single season Salah has bettered everything....just accept that Salahh of 2018 is more productive than Ronaldo of 2008 Statistics measures productivity, Team achievement aid personal awards

I showed you pictorial proof, and you are saying another....

Are personal awards not rewards for your productivity??

Records are meant to be broken... Salah has tried, no doubt, buh don't compare Man utd Ronaldo to Salah Liverpool......
Re: Top 10 Highest Goal Scorers In Europe 2017/2018 by obonujoker(m): 6:55pm On Jun 01, 2018
olutop:

Ucl golden boot of that year is the lowest in the last 30 years 7 goals Salah scored 11 goals in UCL dz season....See in stat Salah is more productive dn Ronaldo 18 vs 08...u kn say anoda thing

Ronaldo scored 8 goals and won the golden boot, then Salah scored 10 goals and couldn't win it.... So who was more productive??
Re: Top 10 Highest Goal Scorers In Europe 2017/2018 by izzyybothe17: 6:56pm On Jun 01, 2018
Umartins1:
The over hyped midget was made to play almost every game just to outscore the king

Idiot! He finished the season playing as a midfielder and attcaking when needed.
Gives out assist as well being the person with the highest hatrick and you are here jabbering.
Football isnt meant for folks like you who's got hypofunctioning brain

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Highest Goal Scorers In Europe 2017/2018 by obonujoker(m): 6:57pm On Jun 01, 2018
izzyybothe17:

Idiot! He finished the season playing as a midfielder and attcaking when needed.
Gives out assist as well being the person with the highest hatrick and you are here jabbering.

Messi never played any midfielder... he play SS or RWF.... stop lying....
Re: Top 10 Highest Goal Scorers In Europe 2017/2018 by izzyybothe17: 6:58pm On Jun 01, 2018
obonujoker:

Messi never played any midfielder... he play SS or RWF.... stop lying....

And you watched the back of your television throughout the season

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Highest Goal Scorers In Europe 2017/2018 by obonujoker(m): 7:00pm On Jun 01, 2018
izzyybothe17:

And you watched the back of your television throughout the season

So because Lukaku or Hazard comes to the midfield to collect or receive ball, that makes them play midfield??
Re: Top 10 Highest Goal Scorers In Europe 2017/2018 by olutop(m): 7:00pm On Jun 01, 2018
obonujoker:

I showed you pictorial proof, and you are saying another....

Are personal awards not rewards for your productivity??

Records are meant to be broken... Salah has tried, no doubt, buh don't compare Man utd Ronaldo to Salah Liverpool......
In terms of Awards nd team achievement Ronaldo is Better, in terms of productivity for ur team salah is better, ask Ronaldo sef he will tell u dz samething it is obvious now, dz 1 is not vote or favouritism o this is numba 44 vs 42 simple
In 2012 Ronaldo was more productive dan Messi in la liga scoring 40 to Messi's 32 though messi won la liga, World best and everythn but Ronaldo was more Prolific than him dt season.....dz is simple English now
Re: Top 10 Highest Goal Scorers In Europe 2017/2018 by Checked86: 7:00pm On Jun 01, 2018
BlackManta:

CR7 played 10 less games than Messi this season.

Salah played 5 less games than Messi this season.

And yet Messi is ahead of them with only 1 goal.

Hmmmmm....

What does that tell you cheesy
Can we talk about assist and chances created? Messi practically did everything that is expected from an IDEAL footballer and still outscored everyone. Sala did well. If Sala didn't score a goal, one can still say that he performed well in a match. Messi remained MOTM in almost every game he played except that Roma game that i am yet to understand. That can not be said about Ronaldo. Without goals, Ronaldo is as uselesst as "t" in a word MATCH. They are all great footballers that have made names for theirselves.

Messi is the best player to me because i watch ball because of its entertainment. I love goals, but i love the build-up more. I love winning but i love domination more. i love dribbles, creative passes, unexpected passes. I love football. I love Ronadingho

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Highest Goal Scorers In Europe 2017/2018 by izzyybothe17: 7:01pm On Jun 01, 2018
obonujoker:

So because Lukaku or Hazard comes to the midfield to collect or receive ball, that makes them play midfield??

Watch them do that. .
Re: Top 10 Highest Goal Scorers In Europe 2017/2018 by obonujoker(m): 7:02pm On Jun 01, 2018
olutop:

In terms of Awards nd team achievement Ronaldo is Better, in terms of productivity for ur team salah is better, ask Ronaldo sef he will tell u dz samething it is obvious now, dz 1 is not vote or favouritism o this is numba 44 vs 42 simple
In 2012 Ronaldo was more productive dan Messi in la liga scoring 40 to Messi's 32 though messi won la liga, World best and everythn but Ronaldo was more Prolific than him dt season.....dz is simple English now

Prolific is not the same as productivity....
Re: Top 10 Highest Goal Scorers In Europe 2017/2018 by olutop(m): 7:02pm On Jun 01, 2018
izzyybothe17:

Y calling somebody Idiots cos of jst footballl.....All is well o
Re: Top 10 Highest Goal Scorers In Europe 2017/2018 by Avizizo(m): 7:03pm On Jun 01, 2018
great messi
Re: Top 10 Highest Goal Scorers In Europe 2017/2018 by obonujoker(m): 7:03pm On Jun 01, 2018
Checked86:
Can we talk about assist and chances created? Messi practically did everything that is expected from an IDEAL footballer and still outscored everyone. Sala did well. If Sala didn't score a goal, one can still say that he performed well in a match. Messi remained MOTM in almost every game he played except that Roma game that i am yet to understand. That can not be said about Ronaldo. Without goals, Ronaldo is as useless "t" in a word MATCH. They are all great footballers that have made names for theirselves.

Messi is the best player to me because i watch ball because of its entertainment. I love goals, but i love the build-up more. I love winning but i love domination more. i love dribbles, creative passes, unexpected passes. I love football. I love Ronadingho

So Ronaldo is useless without goals??...

Why then is he the highest assist maker in Real Madrid history??

What game did Salah perform well that he didn't score??
Re: Top 10 Highest Goal Scorers In Europe 2017/2018 by obonujoker(m): 7:04pm On Jun 01, 2018
izzyybothe17:

Watch them do that. .

So will you call hazard a midfielder or lukaku a midfielder??
Re: Top 10 Highest Goal Scorers In Europe 2017/2018 by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:05pm On Jun 01, 2018
Umartins1:
The over hyped midget was made to play almost every game just to outscore the king
The over hyped midget was his club highest assister, highest playmaker, highest key pass played and highest dribbles and also among the top 3 in all that category in Europe this season while your king was only found in goal scoring category so who is now the over hyped ?

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Highest Goal Scorers In Europe 2017/2018 by obonujoker(m): 7:06pm On Jun 01, 2018
Ucheosefoh:
The over hyped midget was his club highest assister, highest playmaker, highest key pass played and highest dribbles and also among the top 3 in all that category in Europe this season while your king was only found in goal scoring category so who is now the over hyped ?

So why didn't we see his magic in the UCL?? Abi na only Roma he play?? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Highest Goal Scorers In Europe 2017/2018 by olutop(m): 7:07pm On Jun 01, 2018
obonujoker:

Prolific is not the same as productivity....
The dff is that 1 is just goal scoring abbi while d oda is ur all round contribution to ur team in terms of goals, assists, ur personal output for ur team, not the team total outcome or ur personal achievement, though Productivity and Team achievements are used to gv personal achievements, but productivity is always in numbers wc Salah hz more dan Ronaldo 18 vs 08
Re: Top 10 Highest Goal Scorers In Europe 2017/2018 by izzyybothe17: 7:07pm On Jun 01, 2018
obonujoker:

So will you call hazard a midfielder or lukaku a midfielder??

Watch any of them do that before coming into conclusion. 'finished the season playing as a midfielder and attatcking when needed', switching role as well. .
Isnt that enough? Stop being a hypocrite!
Re: Top 10 Highest Goal Scorers In Europe 2017/2018 by olutop(m): 7:09pm On Jun 01, 2018
obonujoker:

Ronaldo scored 8 goals and won the golden boot, then Salah scored 10 goals and couldn't win it.... So who was more productive??
Is simple now 8 is more 10, you can now Argue dt oda things mediate in dere outcome, but Salah produce more dn Ronaldo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rohr Reacts To Super Eagle's Russia 2018 Draw (Video) / Mikel Obi's Twins' 1st Birthday Is Today (Photo) / Nigeria’s Wilfred Ndidi Ranked 13th Best Player In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.