Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Ademola Emmanuel Adeoti Arrested For Wired Fraud In The U.S - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ademola Emmanuel Adeoti Arrested For Wired Fraud In The U.S (62152 Views)

Ademola Afolabi Kazeem Arrested By NDLEA For Drug Trafficking / Ademola Afolabi Kazeem Wanted By NDLEA / Morolake Hycinthia Arrested For Fraud In The U.S - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ademola Emmanuel Adeoti Arrested For Wired Fraud In The U.S by okerekeikpo: 6:26pm On Jun 01, 2018
U see Afonja people ehn tufiakwa, e remain hush puppy
Re: Ademola Emmanuel Adeoti Arrested For Wired Fraud In The U.S by Deltatoto: 6:36pm On Jun 01, 2018
M2dX:
so, for ur mind i am making noise?
no bris cos u can’t be indicted.
Re: Ademola Emmanuel Adeoti Arrested For Wired Fraud In The U.S by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 01, 2018
thesicilian:
These are some of the few people abroad soiling the name of hard-working Nigerians everywhere.

Abi o.

I always tell people to please not compare me with any other person in the US.

Me I dey legit lane dey do my 8-5 and paying my taxes.

If anybody knock my door I go answer am and ask wetin I fit do for am.

Na the pessin wey eat gbi na him go die gbi.

3 Likes

Re: Ademola Emmanuel Adeoti Arrested For Wired Fraud In The U.S by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 01, 2018
The rest of us wey dey hustle here for abroad no dey flex because we work hard for our money. Very soon that sportin waves go turn to dada.

Anyone abroad who is flexing on Instagram is a fake person. My opinion.
Re: Ademola Emmanuel Adeoti Arrested For Wired Fraud In The U.S by LZAA: 6:51pm On Jun 01, 2018
Roger3D:
No mind the Afonja man grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Ademola Emmanuel Adeoti Arrested For Wired Fraud In The U.S by chronique(m): 6:56pm On Jun 01, 2018
biosystech:
Why do many of these guys enjoy living luxurious lifestyles when they scam people off their sweat? Why has that culture of ostentatious lifestyle from the elites been adopted by the 'commoners'?

Guys like this make it look like those of us hustling legally are fools.

It's a sad one. Very sad!

That is what irks me. Titles like 'Lagos big boy, Instagram celebrities etc.' are given to them.

Check my signature for your fairly used laptop.

It doesn't bother me one bit or make me feel like a fool. No matter how much they have, I see them as common thieves.

1 Like

Re: Ademola Emmanuel Adeoti Arrested For Wired Fraud In The U.S by phreakabit(m): 7:02pm On Jun 01, 2018
Yoruba ti take over.
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ademola Emmanuel Adeoti Arrested For Wired Fraud In The U.S by BabaRamota1980: 7:04pm On Jun 01, 2018
I think this guy was framed. Case of wrong person arrested for fraud.

The act was commited in Tenessee and tgey go pick him up so fast in Texas....there is something not adding up.

They will free him soon.
Re: Ademola Emmanuel Adeoti Arrested For Wired Fraud In The U.S by Martin0(m): 7:04pm On Jun 01, 2018
gypsey:
papa okonkwo! grin
hahahahaha hahahahaha I never born oogrin
Re: Ademola Emmanuel Adeoti Arrested For Wired Fraud In The U.S by InvertedHammer: 7:15pm On Jun 01, 2018
/*
I feel sorry for Nigerians in Nigeria sometimes.

They fail to realize that some of the luxurious tools needed to form "big boy" online are available for rent at affordable prices in a country like USA.

This dude just traded his freedom for a few "likes" on Instagram. I still don't know what people hope to accomplish by flaunting wealth(?) online.

Are their lives so vain and shallow?

*/

4 Likes

Re: Ademola Emmanuel Adeoti Arrested For Wired Fraud In The U.S by Fitnessman(m): 7:17pm On Jun 01, 2018
Awon ti key board warrior
Re: Ademola Emmanuel Adeoti Arrested For Wired Fraud In The U.S by DaniDani(m): 7:26pm On Jun 01, 2018
sKeetz:
A****a and fraud are like 5 and 6.

I'm sure fraud was the reason their ancestor was pushed out of heaven and he landed on his head. undecided

Hahahahaahahahahaha. He was put down because of fraud? lol
Re: Ademola Emmanuel Adeoti Arrested For Wired Fraud In The U.S by Reni1: 7:35pm On Jun 01, 2018
flexyrule:
Wetin una want make we do now?
Am not in support of fraud or theft of any form, but of what relevance is this news now?
He has been arrested and the efficient legal system there would ensure the culprit face the consequences of his actions.
But the more we upload these stories on the internet, the more we dent our already shattered image.
We cant keep uploading news items depicting Nigeria as a country with high number of citizens perpertrating online fraud, and expect the world not to recognize us as number 1. That's why they treat even the innocent ones as fraudsters when we visit other countries.
Nigerian fraudsters constitute less than 3% of the global Internet fraudster population with the US leading. This figure includes professional black hat hackers, ponzi scheme owners and fraudlent international businessmen.
Keep posting ours into the cyberspace to drive traffic and instigate tribal wars, the generations unborn would definately ask question when they arrive.
Abegi Make We hear word. Posting such should serve as a deterrent for the up and coming generation. I asked myself, will my Father be happy to see my mugshot because of Fraud? My answer is No! It helps me and others re-unforced their resolve not to go into such acts.

Our reputation don baje, and it’s a process e go pure in the future but for now post the yahoo boy picture
Re: Ademola Emmanuel Adeoti Arrested For Wired Fraud In The U.S by Reni1: 7:37pm On Jun 01, 2018
chronique:

It doesn't bother me one bit or make me feel like a fool. No matter how much they have, I see them as common thieves.

Brother, lets be honest when things don’t look good the idea do cross our minds however Salient. That is what the guy was referring to when he said they make us look like a fool

It’s good to know we have the resolve and determination to build wealth the right way.

Happy New month

1 Like

Re: Ademola Emmanuel Adeoti Arrested For Wired Fraud In The U.S by Reni1: 7:39pm On Jun 01, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Abi o.

I always tell people to please not compare me with any other person in the US.

Me I dey legit lane dey do my 8-5 and paying my taxes.

If anybody knock my door I go answer am and ask wetin I fit do for am.

Na the pessin wey eat gbi na him go die gbi.
Abeg Wetin be Gbi ? I wan buy am for market

1 Like

Re: Ademola Emmanuel Adeoti Arrested For Wired Fraud In The U.S by AkpaMgbor(m): 7:55pm On Jun 01, 2018
This one was fortunate enough to live in a first world country and YET still goes around defrauding people of their hard earned money..now tell me what excuse he has! Does the “our government can’t give us work “ still apply here?? This is why I say that a criminal is a criminal..a criminal will always find justification for his crimes. And when you ask for the source of his wealth money worshipping fools will tag you a hater..spits!

1 Like

Re: Ademola Emmanuel Adeoti Arrested For Wired Fraud In The U.S by flexyrule(m): 7:59pm On Jun 01, 2018
Reni1:

Abegi Make We hear word. Posting such should se9rve as a deterrent for the up and coming generation. I asked myself, will my Father be happy to see my mugshot because of Fraud? My answer is No! It helps me and others re-unforced their resolve not to go into such acts.

Our reputation don baje, and it’s a process e go pure in the future but for now post the yahoo boy picture
That was what I used to think initially, but when I saw how such news were treated with "kids glove" and how bloggers and website owners have turned such headlines as an avenue to drive traffic to their blogs and sites... I started thinking differently. Read the comments and you'll realize the news was placed on frontpage just to attract views and create a platform for tribal wars and name-calling. This same forum even promotes and encourage online fraud indirectly by always posting news and pictures of the lavish lifestyles of suspected fraudsters almost on a daily basis.

1 Like

Re: Ademola Emmanuel Adeoti Arrested For Wired Fraud In The U.S by chronique(m): 8:07pm On Jun 01, 2018
Reni1:

Brother, lets be honest when things don’t look good the idea do cross our minds however Salient. That is what the guy was referring to when he said they make us look like a fool

It’s good to know we have the resolve and determination to build wealth the right way.

Happy New month

Not everybody. The idea to get involved in scam/fraud,has never for once crossed my mind.
Re: Ademola Emmanuel Adeoti Arrested For Wired Fraud In The U.S by MrOpp(m): 8:16pm On Jun 01, 2018
Hello NLers, i have been an active reader on NL as a guest for a long time, i have just been offered a job in Port Harcourt, thanks to NL job section. I presently reside in Uyo, AKS. Please, any NLer living in Woji Port Harcourt or its environs who can assist a brother share his accommodation temporary should help me. I am male, 29yrs and married. I can be reach via

Kindly treat this as an emergency .

Thanks.
Re: Ademola Emmanuel Adeoti Arrested For Wired Fraud In The U.S by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 01, 2018
Majority of the fraudsters in the US are yorubas
Re: Ademola Emmanuel Adeoti Arrested For Wired Fraud In The U.S by yesboss94: 8:42pm On Jun 01, 2018
Donald95:
Ademola again Nna eeh . By there name you shall know them

*Modified

If I say Ade, you say Fraud

And if I say Ola, You say Skull

Na You talk am o

Ogbeni calm down... Y u dy foam for mouth
Re: Ademola Emmanuel Adeoti Arrested For Wired Fraud In The U.S by Dollarship(m): 9:32pm On Jun 01, 2018
To ba fe she yun Next cheesy
Re: Ademola Emmanuel Adeoti Arrested For Wired Fraud In The U.S by yazzman(m): 9:35pm On Jun 01, 2018
M2dX:
I think i know this guy shocked
that makes you a prime suspect
Re: Ademola Emmanuel Adeoti Arrested For Wired Fraud In The U.S by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 01, 2018
Lol, those countries are too dangerous for such work.
Re: Ademola Emmanuel Adeoti Arrested For Wired Fraud In The U.S by hustla(m): 9:53pm On Jun 01, 2018
Them Don dey catch their circle

It was Uncle PapiSmiley before, now Mr President..
E remain CampMoney and Yoya...tben investor Bj and HushPuppi

The clock is ticking
Re: Ademola Emmanuel Adeoti Arrested For Wired Fraud In The U.S by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 01, 2018
DonPiiko:
You changed your dp

You need to change yours tongue
Re: Ademola Emmanuel Adeoti Arrested For Wired Fraud In The U.S by trapQ: 10:50pm On Jun 01, 2018
persius555:
Last picture says it all. They always look sorry after been caught. Every good thing has a end. Career fraudsters all over the internet

Let's see if all the instagram followers will follow him to jail.

Re: Ademola Emmanuel Adeoti Arrested For Wired Fraud In The U.S by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 01, 2018
Bring back our DP undecided So you don't like this photo of me? angry
LivingFree:

You need to change yours tongue
Re: Ademola Emmanuel Adeoti Arrested For Wired Fraud In The U.S by tfk96: 11:34pm On Jun 01, 2018
M2dX:
I think i know this guy shocked
I think I know him too... his family house is @ Ogba, he was once staying in the UK

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3 Men Killed In Rival Cult War In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Student Arrested In UK For Dating Children Just 3 Months He Arrived UK / Soldiers Tortured & Punished Man For Wearing Military Camouflage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.