Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,208 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

Rohr: Super Eagles Will Score Many Goals At World Cup - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rohr: Super Eagles Will Score Many Goals At World Cup (425 Views)

'Made in Nigeria': Fulham, Premier League Celebrate Iwobi, Bassey's goals at OT / The Super Eagles Will Receive $24m If They Win The World Cup - Pinnick / Pictures Of Ahmadou Ahidjo Stadium Cameroon Where Super Eagles Will Play Against (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rohr: Super Eagles Will Score Many Goals At World Cup by solbase10(m): 2:52pm On Jun 01, 2018
Nigeria coach Gernot Rohr has assured that the lack of goals in the Super Eagles will be resolved before the start of the World Cup in Russia, [url]Completesportsnigeria.com[/url] reports.

The Super Eagles have scored only two goals in their last three friendlies against Poland, Serbia and Democratic Republic of Congo.

“I am not worried that the Super Eagles have not scored much in recent games because I know we have what it takes to score goals and I believe my players will score plenty of goals at the World Cup in Russia,” Rohr told Complete Sports.

“We are working very hard to get our attackers scoring goals again. It is not as if we can’t score goals, it is just that we were trying out new formations and trying out new players in different roles. “Now that we have pruned the team to a manageable size, it is time to perfect our strategy for the World Cup

“Nigerians should believe in this team to deliver at the World Cup. By the time we finished playing England and Czech Republic and go into our final camping for the World Cup, all the flaws will be corrected and we are ready to go.”

Nigeria are in the same World Cup group with Croatia, Argentina and Iceland.

Source:https://www.completesportsnigeria.com/rohr-super-eagles-will-score-many-goals-at-world-cup/

1 Like

Re: Rohr: Super Eagles Will Score Many Goals At World Cup by Timfreds(m): 3:12pm On Jun 01, 2018
We may score goals against Iceland, but for Croatia and Argentina, it's more than mouth talk. Wish Super Eagles great outing in Russia, and Rohr best of Luck.
Re: Rohr: Super Eagles Will Score Many Goals At World Cup by Rickyzagy: 3:14pm On Jun 01, 2018
do you mean the opposite.
no more match fixing oooo
this is World Cup

(1) (Reply)

Mohamed Salah Included! Egypt Announce Final 2018 World Cup Squad [full Squad] / Yaya Toure Offers To Play For Man U, Arsenal Or Liverpool On A Free Transfer / Watch All Russia 2018 World Cup Live Matches Directly From Your Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.