Stats: 3,158,093 members, 7,835,681 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Drug Overdose Kills 3 Nigerians In India (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Drug Overdose Kills 3 Nigerians In India (Graphic Photos) (32415 Views)

4 Internet Fraudsters Die Of ‘drug Overdose’ In Bayelsa / Asaailant Kills 3 Members Of A Family In Edo State (Graphic Photos) / Three FUTO students found dead in hostel, one unconscious after Drug overdose (2) (3) (4)

Re: Drug Overdose Kills 3 Nigerians In India (Graphic Photos) by satowind(m): 8:18pm On Jun 01, 2018
Why go India if this is still there condition
Re: Drug Overdose Kills 3 Nigerians In India (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 01, 2018
Which kind drug overdose when blood full everywhere.

Knowing the antecedents of 'Nigerian business' in India, drug sales were probably involved, but not overdose.

Re: Drug Overdose Kills 3 Nigerians In India (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 01, 2018
The Nigerian embassy should carry out their autopsy.

Re: Drug Overdose Kills 3 Nigerians In India (Graphic Photos) by Wellets50(m): 8:47pm On Jun 01, 2018
This country need urgent prayer ooooooooooo the way people the die is too much ooo
Re: Drug Overdose Kills 3 Nigerians In India (Graphic Photos) by jaxxy(m): 8:57pm On Jun 01, 2018
Pepsi101:
They were probably killed by the Indians.

This drug tale,might be a cover up.

#Just thinking

Thats my suspicion also, 3 adults can't just overdose at same time haba. They eliminated all witnesses. Who called the police or qat led them there wid be highly useful 2 d case. Bloody Indians

Re: Drug Overdose Kills 3 Nigerians In India (Graphic Photos) by Ibukunmer: 9:13pm On Jun 01, 2018
Onojanson:
The Nigerian embassy should carry out their autopsy.
This is one of the reason i get upset when people defend our government. The government does not care about her citizens. 2001 is one of the many cases of consulate negligence where so many Nigerians lost their lives to racists attacks in Moscow. I remember my baby cousin and many others complaining to Nigeria embassy only to be told to continue praying.
I wish the average nigerians could witness some of the high profile cases of negligence and incompetence going on in Nigeria and abroad.

This case needs to be flagged up by Nigerian embassy for a full autopsy.

Re: Drug Overdose Kills 3 Nigerians In India (Graphic Photos) by kmaster007: 9:24pm On Jun 01, 2018
dey still carry deir bad Belle go India. dem tink say nah naija dem dey...
Re: Drug Overdose Kills 3 Nigerians In India (Graphic Photos) by kwynette(f): 9:24pm On Jun 01, 2018
They all can't OD at once, something else killed them...RIP anyways

Re: Drug Overdose Kills 3 Nigerians In India (Graphic Photos) by 01mcfadden(m): 10:13pm On Jun 01, 2018
tesppidd:
Just here to check names.

Unfortunately the names give no leads.

I gave you a like, that's your total worth.
Re: Drug Overdose Kills 3 Nigerians In India (Graphic Photos) by ufuosman(m): 10:15pm On Jun 01, 2018
Make dem continue for grave
Re: Drug Overdose Kills 3 Nigerians In India (Graphic Photos) by FroshJaynex(m): 10:16pm On Jun 01, 2018
Nigerians outside in another country don't get drunk or high too much on any drugs, Oga I no dey my papa land, wetin wan carry me overdose, Those guys were killed. India no be country person suppose port enter self

Re: Drug Overdose Kills 3 Nigerians In India (Graphic Photos) by Nathan2016: 10:44pm On Jun 01, 2018
Only a fool will think there are odds that 3 grown men took the same amount of drug and over dosing the same time. This is a homicide case

Re: Drug Overdose Kills 3 Nigerians In India (Graphic Photos) by Luminee(f): 10:44pm On Jun 01, 2018
So 3 of them died or they killed them?

Re: Drug Overdose Kills 3 Nigerians In India (Graphic Photos) by effido666: 10:56pm On Jun 01, 2018
U are very right
lonlytroy:
I see poisoning

Re: Drug Overdose Kills 3 Nigerians In India (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:19am On Jun 02, 2018
Hmmmm..... May their soul rest in peace
Re: Drug Overdose Kills 3 Nigerians In India (Graphic Photos) by AkellyuComedy: 12:50am On Jun 02, 2018
President Buhari signs 'Not Too Young To Run Bill', asks 'can I ask you to postpone your campaigns till after the 2019?' Read-more>>> http://www.whitestoneng.com/2018/05/president-buhari-signs-not-newstoo.html
[img]https://3.bp..com/-I3TWijQgHsc/WxBaPqQmShI/AAAAAAAAA_g/k8FpRzmCSFQ-D1KwR2JoB1B6Np4kgPSVwCLcBGAs/s1600/5b102b0fab898.jpg[/img]
Re: Drug Overdose Kills 3 Nigerians In India (Graphic Photos) by CandidNotes: 1:24am On Jun 02, 2018
This is a very clear murder case.
Re: Drug Overdose Kills 3 Nigerians In India (Graphic Photos) by CioAngels(f): 8:57am On Jun 02, 2018
Pepsi101:
They were probably killed by the Indians.

This drug tale,might be a cover up.

#Just thinking
I feel so too, they know the Nigerian government will not be bothered so it is easy to lie against them, after all they are dead.
Re: Drug Overdose Kills 3 Nigerians In India (Graphic Photos) by CioAngels(f): 9:09am On Jun 02, 2018
So sad, Abike Erewa will soon collect estacode to go do her private business and come back to deceitfully talk tough. Nigerian does not have people to defend them anywhere in the world, Nigerians are killed with no questioning from her government. Very sad and shameful.
Re: Drug Overdose Kills 3 Nigerians In India (Graphic Photos) by nickybabey: 9:15pm On Jun 02, 2018
��� RIP guys, it's a pity your mum will gave to bury the two of you same time. Your twins will grow up nit knowing their dad, Go well brothers
Re: Drug Overdose Kills 3 Nigerians In India (Graphic Photos) by OlivePrime: 5:27pm On Jun 04, 2018
As part of our bouquet of services, we render detox services for drug users and offer treatment as well as psychological help towards healthy living.

Gunmen Kill Woman In Enugu Community / Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status / 18-Year-Old Newly Wedded Wife Kills Husband In Kano