Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Free Premuim Litecoin For Nairaland 8) 8) 8) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Free Premuim Litecoin For Nairaland 8) 8) 8) (957 Views)

How To Mine Litecoin For Free At Home 2022 And Make $10 Daily / Earn Litecoin For Free (legit) / Sell Your Litecoin And Ripple To Pufftech Exchange Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Premuim Litecoin For Nairaland 8) 8) 8) by adetrial: 4:59pm On Jun 01, 2018
In all my stay on nairaland i have been falling nonsense to nonsense scammers here are wicked and i know many of us have suffered from them to so there for am posting here this premium litecoin miner and steps on how to use it for maximum profit.

Now we all know that litecoin is similar to bitcoin but less than it when it comes to mining and price and what does this mean for us that we miners are enjoying mining litecoin because you gain when you mine.
so therefore my fellow laptop and desktop owners lets begin:

you need a pc to use this i wont lie and say there is a phone version there is not period

FIRST OFF
Download and properly install java from www.java.com its not much its just a framework that enables the miner run on pcs linked straight to the ltc pool.

SECOND
Reboot your system

THIRD
Turn off your antivirus i dont need to tell you that mining on your pc steals your network as much as it can so as to solve the required algorithms which is mining (what am saying is mining needs a fast and stable network the faster the better). yYour antivirus sees this as a bad guy stealing all your networks and shuts it down

FOURTH

Go here and register https://www.litecoinpool.org/register
if your PC has a GPU card installed select GPU under the Main Hardware dropdown if not select CPU(use google )
fil up and continue
and use your litecoin address (on cpu you should get at least 2$ per hour)

FIFTH

Download your miner from here https://anonfile.com/XcB9H8efb1/Ltc_miner__CPUANDGPU_Ver2.1.jar
Run as admin.
and login using details from the FOURTH step

THEN CLICK START WORKER.

TIPS I USED TO EARN MORE
I have a cafe near me and i installed it on his computers with his permision of course and so far its going well. so the more pc u log your account from the FOURTH step on the more mining power you get to that account.

my people enjoy here is my email i don try make nobody spam me oooooo

nz.akin@yandex.com
Re: Free Premuim Litecoin For Nairaland 8) 8) 8) by akinz5: 4:01am On Jun 02, 2018
IT works thanks bro
Re: Free Premuim Litecoin For Nairaland 8) 8) 8) by matthew41(m): 5:28pm On Jun 09, 2018
Help a brother, it didn't work on my laptop

(1) (Reply)

App developers / A Funny Chat With Flipcash Scammer After Being Duped Before. / Greena.com.ng. Is A Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.