Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Photos Of Cultural Centre Rivers Built By Wike To Be Commissioned By Ooni Of Ife - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Cultural Centre Rivers Built By Wike To Be Commissioned By Ooni Of Ife (33529 Views)

Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife / Rabui Musa Kwankwaso Commissions Another Flyover In Rivers Built By Wike / Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Cultural Centre Rivers Built By Wike To Be Commissioned By Ooni Of Ife by RZArecta2(m): 7:20pm On Jun 01, 2018
APC másturbating zombies most of who aren't from Rivers state or reside here will be angry about this. Enemies of progress and happiness cool
Re: Photos Of Cultural Centre Rivers Built By Wike To Be Commissioned By Ooni Of Ife by jaylister(m): 7:20pm On Jun 01, 2018
qq
Re: Photos Of Cultural Centre Rivers Built By Wike To Be Commissioned By Ooni Of Ife by Mcreloaded(m): 7:21pm On Jun 01, 2018
Edo state used to have a glamorous cultural center like this know asOba Akenzuwa cultural center but now the glamour has been removed and its compound is being used as bus park I hope it is temporary as it was the pride of airport road Benin city back in the day.
Or is it because it was built by PDP that subsequent APC governments abandoned the place, I hope that's not the case.
Edo must be beautiful again
Re: Photos Of Cultural Centre Rivers Built By Wike To Be Commissioned By Ooni Of Ife by SEMO007(m): 7:24pm On Jun 01, 2018
OfficialRasheed:
Why must it be Ooni of Ife? Why not any of our Muslim Obas who are the majority in the South west ?

Woke is a religious bigot.

*wike
Re: Photos Of Cultural Centre Rivers Built By Wike To Be Commissioned By Ooni Of Ife by EagleScribes: 7:25pm On Jun 01, 2018
post=68092091:
I don't think so....
That's what op posted
Re: Photos Of Cultural Centre Rivers Built By Wike To Be Commissioned By Ooni Of Ife by killuminati(m): 7:27pm On Jun 01, 2018
johnnyn1:
Cool.

Pics below.
This is what a cultural center should look like grin
sorry, I ain't going up there bro cry

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Cultural Centre Rivers Built By Wike To Be Commissioned By Ooni Of Ife by LZAA: 7:28pm On Jun 01, 2018
immhotep:

Igbo amaka.

Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki shalomc iceberg3
Roger3D and Sarkin wee not like this grin
Re: Photos Of Cultural Centre Rivers Built By Wike To Be Commissioned By Ooni Of Ife by ufuosman(m): 7:28pm On Jun 01, 2018
Nice one Mr project
Re: Photos Of Cultural Centre Rivers Built By Wike To Be Commissioned By Ooni Of Ife by Onugbu(m): 7:29pm On Jun 01, 2018
This is Rotimi Amechi project, Amechi finished the building, Wike furnished it.
He completed the project

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Cultural Centre Rivers Built By Wike To Be Commissioned By Ooni Of Ife by Abagworo(m): 7:31pm On Jun 01, 2018
Onugbu:
This is Rotimi Amechi project, Amechi finished the building, Wike furnished it.
He completed the project

Amaechi built and furnished Obi Wali Center at Airforce but I think this one should be in town axis not Airforce..
Re: Photos Of Cultural Centre Rivers Built By Wike To Be Commissioned By Ooni Of Ife by ikennaoma(m): 7:35pm On Jun 01, 2018
This is Amaechi's project.....wike only furnished the building.... Amaechi started most of the projects wike is commissioning but all the same I give wike credit for not abandoning Amaechi's projects..... He should continue the greater portharcourt project too....

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Cultural Centre Rivers Built By Wike To Be Commissioned By Ooni Of Ife by ikennaoma(m): 7:37pm On Jun 01, 2018
Abagworo:

Amaechi built and furnished Obi Wali Center at Airforce but I think this one should be in town axis not Airforce..

Before nko Is Amaechi's project...." I think it should be ministry of art and culture building project" I stand to be corrected
Re: Photos Of Cultural Centre Rivers Built By Wike To Be Commissioned By Ooni Of Ife by Kennydoc(m): 7:44pm On Jun 01, 2018
OfficialRasheed:
Why must it be Ooni of Ife? Why not any of our Muslim Obas who are the majority in the South west ?

Is Rivers a Muslim state? How many northern governors have ever invited a Christian traditional ruler from the South to commission a project?
Re: Photos Of Cultural Centre Rivers Built By Wike To Be Commissioned By Ooni Of Ife by Bgorgeous: 7:49pm On Jun 01, 2018
Where is the cultural centre please
Re: Photos Of Cultural Centre Rivers Built By Wike To Be Commissioned By Ooni Of Ife by ajepako(f): 7:50pm On Jun 01, 2018
See what someone is commissioning whereas some are commisisioning :
Borehole
Wheel barrows
Mai tea kits
Shoe maker kits
Cultasses
Baskets of mangoes
Bathroom slippers

Governor Wike, l am not from your state but kudos to you.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Cultural Centre Rivers Built By Wike To Be Commissioned By Ooni Of Ife by Hardamz(m): 7:51pm On Jun 01, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
It is going to be a great day again tomorrow 2nd July, 2018 in Port Harcourt as the Ooni of Ife His Imperial Majesty Oba Dr Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, Ojaja ll commissions the Cultural Centre at 10am.

This is one of the best in Nigeria but what do you expect?This is the Rivers State Cultural Centre,  Port Harcourt, abandoned by the previous administrations but reconstructed and completed by Mr Projects.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/06/see-photos-of-cultural-centre-built-by.html
. Some peeps on her be typing Afonja up and down. But Afonja will come to commission projects in your abode.
Re: Photos Of Cultural Centre Rivers Built By Wike To Be Commissioned By Ooni Of Ife by shugacain: 7:52pm On Jun 01, 2018
And tomorrow one governor in Imo state will be making noise that he built the best conference center in the whole of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Cultural Centre Rivers Built By Wike To Be Commissioned By Ooni Of Ife by tiwiex(m): 7:53pm On Jun 01, 2018
johnnyn1:
Cool.

Pics below.
This is what a cultural center should look like grin
Lol. I am not sure about this one on the hill but I get your point. I didn't see the culture in those pictures. Just a nice looking auditorium. He missed the culture part of this work. Maybe the hill climb could work though.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Cultural Centre Rivers Built By Wike To Be Commissioned By Ooni Of Ife by shugacain: 7:54pm On Jun 01, 2018
If you are from imo state and you support us borrowing Wike and Ambode to govern us in Imo from 2019 LIKE this post

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Cultural Centre Rivers Built By Wike To Be Commissioned By Ooni Of Ife by Awoleesu(m): 8:01pm On Jun 01, 2018
OfficialRasheed:

O dabi pe awe ngbo e! Which Oba pass Ooni in south west?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Cultural Centre Rivers Built By Wike To Be Commissioned By Ooni Of Ife by victorazyvictor(m): 8:09pm On Jun 01, 2018
Give it 2yrs
Re: Photos Of Cultural Centre Rivers Built By Wike To Be Commissioned By Ooni Of Ife by Awoleesu(m): 8:09pm On Jun 01, 2018
@op, is tomorrow july 2nd?!
Re: Photos Of Cultural Centre Rivers Built By Wike To Be Commissioned By Ooni Of Ife by opuambe(m): 8:14pm On Jun 01, 2018
Bgorgeous:
Where is the cultural centre please
patience Jonathan road
Re: Photos Of Cultural Centre Rivers Built By Wike To Be Commissioned By Ooni Of Ife by bukanchris20: 8:15pm On Jun 01, 2018
Ikwerre Meka Oh Meka Oh, Wike Is The Man
Re: Photos Of Cultural Centre Rivers Built By Wike To Be Commissioned By Ooni Of Ife by ernecy(m): 8:16pm On Jun 01, 2018
Fubaracole99:
my Governor is not Violent
don't mind this person
Re: Photos Of Cultural Centre Rivers Built By Wike To Be Commissioned By Ooni Of Ife by Lipscomb(m): 8:26pm On Jun 01, 2018
embarassed I want moderator to take note your activities on here and there is another moniker which i believe you're the same person salamRasheed. Although I'm not a Christian but you always accusing Yoruba's Muslim you're inciting Muslim against Christian.
OfficialRasheed:

Re: Photos Of Cultural Centre Rivers Built By Wike To Be Commissioned By Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 01, 2018
2moro is second July in ur kingdom abi?, ok Cornteenew
Re: Photos Of Cultural Centre Rivers Built By Wike To Be Commissioned By Ooni Of Ife by johnnyn1(m): 8:35pm On Jun 01, 2018
immhotep:

Shrine abi
Not shrine..
That showcase what cultural should be not the modern clazzy centres now
Re: Photos Of Cultural Centre Rivers Built By Wike To Be Commissioned By Ooni Of Ife by johnnyn1(m): 8:36pm On Jun 01, 2018
Why Bruv.
It's alot cultural and bespoke Culture

killuminati:
sorry, I ain't going up there bro cry
Re: Photos Of Cultural Centre Rivers Built By Wike To Be Commissioned By Ooni Of Ife by johnnyn1(m): 8:37pm On Jun 01, 2018
Thank you..
You are so on point.
That ain't a Cultural center. It should be called a mega Cinema.

tiwiex:

Lol. I am not sure about this one on the hill but I get your point. I didn't see the culture in those pictures. Just a nice looking auditorium. He missed the culture part of this work. Maybe the hill climb could work though.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Difference between Igbo cities and Yoruba cities in development Photos / Troops Neutralize Armed Bandits In Military Camouflage In Zamfara.Graphic Photos / Adamawa: The Declaration Of Binani As Winner By The REC Is Void - INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.