Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,157 members, 7,849,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:23 AM

One Of The Things That Makes Me Proud Of Ndigbo - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / One Of The Things That Makes Me Proud Of Ndigbo (663 Views)

Gov. Akeredolu’s Wife, Installed As “nneora Ndigbo” (mother Of Ndigbo) Photos / Akeredolu’s Wife Installed As “nneora Ndigbo” (mother Of Ndigbo) / Chuogo Okoye Slumps And Dies (Eze Ndigbo Of Agege, Lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of The Things That Makes Me Proud Of Ndigbo by Ofodirinwa: 5:51pm On Jun 01, 2018
I was a my in-laws convention this weekend. We raised enough money to build a modern computer learning and library complex in their village.
The next morning my mother texts me, telling me to get on Whatsapp that we've raised all the money needed to build a village transformer.

I wish to return to this earth as an Igbo man again and again and again. This is why I think it's stupid when people say 'we're not united'. We built an entire country by pooling our money together, sponsoring each other's educations, teaching each other trades and business ventures, and some people will amount unity to Rochas fighting with Nnamdi Kanu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Of The Things That Makes Me Proud Of Ndigbo by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 01, 2018
Take this accolade
Re: One Of The Things That Makes Me Proud Of Ndigbo by Donald95(m): 6:02pm On Jun 01, 2018
Ofodirinwa:
I was a my in-laws convention this weekend. We raised enough money to build a modern computer learning and library complex in their village.
The next morning my mother texts me, telling me to get on Whatsapp that we've raised all the money needed to build a village transformer.

I wish to return to this earth as an Igbo man again and again and again. This is why I think it's stupid when people say 'we're not united'. We built an entire country by pooling our money together, sponsoring each other's educations, teaching each other trades and business ventures, and some people will amount unity to Rochas fighting with Nnamdi Kanu.

My brother, don't mind those saying we are not united. I know how many people my mum is training in school and also how she rose from grass to grace when my dad died

1 Like

Re: One Of The Things That Makes Me Proud Of Ndigbo by yarimo(m): 6:09pm On Jun 01, 2018
Sorry op, but two of IGBO most respectful elder Statesmen said. IGBO IS THE MOST FOOLISH tribe in the world - - UWAZURIKE MASSOB Leader and IGBO are lazy people - - prof ABC NWUSU
Ofodirinwa:

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Oje-owode -the Yoruba Town Fulani Call Home – Features / Aje Festival 2020: Ooni Wants Government To Spread Wealth Through Trade / Idumuje-ugboko: In A Time Of Misinformation, Facts Correct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.