Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,171 members, 7,825,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Payoneer Sent Back My Money To Google And My Account Has Been Disabled - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Payoneer Sent Back My Money To Google And My Account Has Been Disabled (1450 Views)

My Girlfriend Account Has Been Disabled For The Second Time. / Instablog9ja Account has been Deleted by Instagram (Photos) / Help Adsense Account Has Been Disaproved For The Second Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Payoneer Sent Back My Money To Google And My Account Has Been Disabled by erameh1: 6:54pm On Jun 01, 2018
I need help o payoneer sent back my AdSense payment back to google because of id verification and my google AdSense account has been disabled how will I get back the money.
Re: Payoneer Sent Back My Money To Google And My Account Has Been Disabled by webincomeplus(m): 6:56pm On Jun 01, 2018
Is it a Nigerian Adsense account?
Re: Payoneer Sent Back My Money To Google And My Account Has Been Disabled by ediko5(m): 7:12pm On Jun 01, 2018
webincomeplus:
Is it a Nigerian Adsense account?
does Nigerian AdSense use Payooner?
Re: Payoneer Sent Back My Money To Google And My Account Has Been Disabled by Techcrunchng(m): 7:22pm On Jun 01, 2018
Your adsense can never be disabled because of location verification rather ads serving will stop until you verify your location. I believe your adsense was disabled because of invalid activities and if that's the case there is no how you can get the money back because it's among adsense policies.

1 Like

Re: Payoneer Sent Back My Money To Google And My Account Has Been Disabled by erameh1: 8:23am On Jun 06, 2018
I nid serious help

(1) (Reply)

Fletro Pro V5.4 Responsive Blogger Template With Free Download / Wordpress 5.5 Overview / Helo Webmasters I Need Ur Help Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.